• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Entertainment - Smash Intensifies, Denti's Bizarre Adventure 2, DI or DIE XI, and Avalon VI

How Do You Watch Streams?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
Smash Entertainment has exactly what you need to satisfy that craving for Smash content. Behold! This weekend is heating up! Exciting battles await just around the corner! Thanksgiving is sure to have left many in what some may call a "food coma" which is a perfect opportunity to relax and join in the hype of spectating!

Smash Intensifies

The streamers are staring each other down!

Our Smash family in Canada is hosting a brand new tournament series by the name of Smash Intensifies this Saturday! Montreal is going to have quite the impressive turnout boasting nearly 200 entrants! Smashers and spectators alike can expect to see notable players such as Ally, Holy, Kage, Bam, Vwins, Weon-X, Toronto Joe, Bidooof, and more from Canada! The event is hosting Melee Singles, Project M Singles, Smash 3DS Singles, and Smash Wii U Singles. A hot battle is unfolding! Be sure to tame yourself while watching over at Twitch.tv/ssbmontreal or if you're tuning in specifically for Smash 4 content tune in to Twitch.tv/supergirlkels!

Denti's Bizarre Adventure 2: Awaken My Masters

Look at that swagger!

Plano, Texas has is always heating up with hype! Saturday is Denti's Bizarre Adventure 2: Awaken My Masters! This tournament will be the first Tourney Locator tournament being held on the Wii U version of Smash and will be a qualifier for the regional tournament Aftershock. The event will contain Smash Wii U Singles, Smash Wii U Doubles, and Smash Wii U 4 on 4 team action! Expect to see players such as Denti, Oracle, Bwett, Sethlon, and more in attendance. Tourney Locator will be streaming bright and early around 10:00am CST over at Twitch.tv/tourneylocator.

DI or DIE XI

Turning your attention to the Midwest, particularly Missouri, Smashers will feast their eyes upon DI or DIE XI! This event will be hosting Melee Singles, Melee Doubles, Project M Singles, Project M Doubles, Smash Wii U Singles, and Smash Wii U Doubles. Strong Bad, Darkrain, and Lux are among the notable players that will be attending the event. If you'd care to catch some of the Midwest action, the Next Level Gaming crew has got you covered. Tune in to Twitch.tv/nextlevelstreaming to get your fix!

Avalon VI

WOAH! Taken down on the word go!

Europe is having quite the tournament this Saturday as well in The Netherlands. Avalon VI is going to have some of Europe's finest face to face. A fellow writer Ryuker has covered the event in impressive detail which can be seen here if you'd like. If not, I'll be happy to summarize what one can expect! This event will be hosting Melee Singles, Melee Doubles, Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, and Smash 3DS Singles. Europe will be attending with a good number of its' seasoned players including Amsah, Armada, Ice, Mr-R, Remen, and more. Care to watch Smash being streamed from Europe tomorrow? Have no fear! Just follow Link to the Salty Playground! I'm sure he knows his way around Twitch seeing as he's been through that neck of the woods before. :linkmelee:"Hiyah!"

Ladies and gentlemen, hopefully this has been a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday for all. What better way to stay warm indoors than with constant high quality Smash content underneath a cozy feather bed of waveshines? Enjoy the content Smashers!

ITALIAN N1NJA is a man full of references. He's curious if Smashers caught the references made throughout the article. They should probably take it to Twitter, where hot chocolate and egg nog flow like rivers, in the land of the Glide Tossingville. Fly with him, Fly! @ITALIANN1NJA.

Last edited:

KlefkiHolder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Companion_Cube17
3DS FC
3024-5019-8681
The DI or DIE twitch link redirects me to justin.tv

EDIT: Fixed now

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
can i vote for watching streams on computer and mobile?

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
To cater for those who have the 3DS version and want to play in tournament I guess?
I mean they can use the 3DS as a Wii U controller if they want. Rhe only feasible reason I see is that there's a different stage list, but the Wii U version is generally accepted to be better. I can see sort of the minor reasons to have it, but it still seems pretty pointless and only adds an extra event to TO.

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
and Smash Wii U 4 on 4 team action!
YES. I've been waiting to see some exciting 4v4 matches!

Last edited:

Da Loc

Smash Cadet
Very excited for 4v4. Not sure of rules but hope more legal stages than just omegas and hyrule. Why can't duck hunt be a legal stage?

On the poll, so far only one voted other. I use my Xbox 360.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Wait, so Avalon VI has Sm4sh 3DS but not Sm4sh Wii U?
From a TOing perspective, Sm4sh 3DS is much more alleviating since everyone naturally brings their own set-ups anyway. The problem with Sm4sh Wii U is that it requires Wii Us, several more expensive set ups with HDTVs (or the purchase of composite/component cables, which may or may not work with certain CRTs in terms of Wii U compatability). Most importantly, keep in mind this is also a European tournament, and Smash 4 Wii U literally came out today in that continent.

SilentBob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SgtFirestarter
3DS FC
1435-4126-3817
I don't really see the point of having both events.
Actually they don't have both. Most of the tournament will take place on 3DS while top 16 will be on Wii U. So it's even more stupid than it looks. Unfortunately they have a reason for it. They don't have enough Wii Us for the entire tournament. According to the organizers, if enough people bring Wii Us, then they could have the entire tournament on it.

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I don't really see the point of having both events.
Adaptors are 2 rare and we're afraid we won't have enough so we're running pools on 3ds and then transitioning to wii u for top 16. It's not the best, but we think it's fair.

Rambeard

Smash Apprentice
I'll be at my buddies how for a thanksgiving feast Saturday, so this sucks I will miss a huge chunk of these events. I guess I'll have to watch on Twitch mobile while at the table.

Top Bottom