• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West Smash @ Emerald Glen 2

Smash @ Emerald Glen 2
Posted by gamestationpro
4201 Central Pkwy, Dublin, CA 94568
Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 07:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

gamestationpro

Smash Cadet
NNID
gamestationpro
3DS FC
1993-8204-9756
INFO, BRACKET & SIGN UP HERE https://sites.google.com/site/dhssmash/tournaments

***Location: 4201 Central Pkwy, Dublin, CA 94568. On picnic tables near basketball court and skate park. Links to help find location: http://imgur.com/DRRGASb . https://www.google.com/maps/@37.7107928,-121.8757444,521m/data=!3m1!1e3

***Time/date: Saturday, March 12, 12pm~6:30pm. Amiibo tournament and Singles tournament will be going on simultaneously

***Prizes: 60% of tournament fee will go to 1st place winner, 30% will go to 2nd, and 10% goes to 3rd. One Amiibo will be given to the winner of the Amiibo tournament.

***$5 venue fee and $5 tournament fee, $3 Amiibo tournament fee . If you bring a full setup (TV/Monitor with no lag, Wii U, Smash 4+all DLC characters and stages, GameCube adapter for Wii U), you will not have to pay both tournament and venue fee.

***Please bring your own controller. If you can't, rental controllers will be available for $1

Rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zY1ZICd7kwPHn4dR5fA7e2TBbj0wMEsH9kvNq0lIlF4/edit?usp=sharing

gamestationpro

Smash Cadet
NNID
gamestationpro
3DS FC
1993-8204-9756
Oh and I read that there is an Amiibo tournament? I'd like to enter my Amiibo but the problem is, both of my Amiibo are not fed equipment. Do I need equipment fed to them or no? I'm going to guess yes as most people do feed them equipment. :urg:
Most likely you're gonna have to give equips because a lot of people use them

lnd

Smash Rookie
what if I can bring a wii u with game pad but nothing else?

gamestationpro

Smash Cadet
NNID
gamestationpro
3DS FC
1993-8204-9756
what if I can bring a wii u with game pad but nothing else?
It'd be really nice if you did we could use it for friendlies but too many people brought just wii u's last time. No one wanted to play a tourney match on just a gamepad so we only want to give the free sign up to people with full set ups.

DoomCake196

Smash Apprentice
Finally!!!! I've been looking for tournament in the trivalley forever( I live in Windermere) are adapter provided and also, how about a pm side tournament, I can bring brawl and pm and maybe a wii...

gamestationpro

Smash Cadet
NNID
gamestationpro
3DS FC
1993-8204-9756
Finally!!!! I've been looking for tournament in the trivalley forever( I live in Windermere) are adapter provided and also, how about a pm side tournament, I can bring brawl and pm and maybe a wii...
gc wii u adapters are provided my friend. I would also love to run pm i brought it last time but this time we're planning on an amiibo side tourney.

DoomCake196

Smash Apprentice
I was asking about PM because I don't actually have a wiiu and mostly play melee and pm But I would say I'm a pretty major threat at smash 4 because my friend has it and I'm a ryu God . Or my friends are trash.

Last edited:

gamestationpro

Smash Cadet
NNID
gamestationpro
3DS FC
1993-8204-9756
I was asking about PM because I don't actually have a wiiu and mostly play melee and pm But I would say I'm a pretty major threat at smash 4 because my friend has it and I'm a ryu God . Or my friends are trash.
Yeah a lot of people are interested in melee and pm and even 64 i always bring every game for friendlies just in case

gamestationpro

Smash Cadet
NNID
gamestationpro
3DS FC
1993-8204-9756
Also, I can come but I'll be late, can I still compete ( 1:30 ish)
Yeah it's fine i tell people 12 so they show up before 1. last time we told people it started at 1 and then we ended up starting at around 1:30 because everyone likes being fashionably late. If we need to start and we're just waiting on one person we put the person we're waiting on in loser's bracket.

ShadowB13

Smash Cadet
NNID
broski989
3DS FC
5172-2466-6884
So how about if we want to bring a wii with brawl and melee and a monitor would I get in for free

Krubby

Smash Cadet
Actually, my best friend will likely be coming with me. Would smash 4 doubles be a possibility? I've for a long time wanted to to focus on doubles over singles.

gamestationpro

Smash Cadet
NNID
gamestationpro
3DS FC
1993-8204-9756
So how about if we want to bring a wii with brawl and melee and a monitor would I get in for free
sorry the problem with that is it wouldn't help the tournament since we aren't running those games i appreciate it for friendlies.

Jago421

The Drill Rush that will Pierce the Heavens
NNID
Jago421
3DS FC
0018-1578-4073
Is this tourney outside? it looks like its outside. Also, whats the expected amount of entrants for Smash 4 singles?

gamestationpro

Smash Cadet
NNID
gamestationpro
3DS FC
1993-8204-9756
Is this tourney outside? it looks like its outside. Also, whats the expected amount of entrants for Smash 4 singles?
It's outdoors but we do have tents. I'm expecting to have about 20 people enter singes like the last event

Krubby

Smash Cadet
Having it outside was actually really fun! It was a neat event that was well organized and you should totally come

Last edited:

NewFoundAbility

Banned via Warnings
Dublin, CA 94568, bowing down before the Jlfksjlfl
NNID
NewFoundAbility
Serious problem now.
The fact that it's going to rain on Saturday is really going to ruin the whole thing...
You're gonna have to move in-house if it does; it didn't rain this morning but now it's raining pretty hard, because if it does half way though the tournament it will destroy everything.
I'm looking at my window right now and the rain is coming down pretty hard. :(

Last edited:

gamestationpro

Smash Cadet
NNID
gamestationpro
3DS FC
1993-8204-9756
Serious problem now.
The fact that it's going to rain on Saturday is really going to ruin the whole thing...
You're gonna have to move in-house if it does; it didn't rain this morning but now it's raining pretty hard, because if it does half way though the tournament it will destroy everything.
I'm looking at my window right now and the rain is coming down pretty hard. :(
We for sure have tents

Jago421

The Drill Rush that will Pierce the Heavens
NNID
Jago421
3DS FC
0018-1578-4073
I hope this Tourney works out cause my girlfriend and I are planning to go!

DoomCake196

Smash Apprentice
Sorry i couldn't make it, my parents sprung a last minute trip. Ill try to make it next time.

Top Bottom