• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Club Weekly at PlayNTrade

theMRSA

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0018-1348-5747
Since Tap N Atk went out of business, the weekly hosted by me will be moved to PlayNTrade game store. We are starting a Smash Club which will be open only to members of PlayNTrade. To become a member, simply go to the location and pay $10 for a one year membership. You will receive a card and you can also get discounts on everything in the store.

Thursday, December 4th will be the first weekly.

6:00pm-9:00pm

Entry fee and venue fee: FREE (with membership)

All Smash games will be available, but the smashers around here have a preference for Melee and Project M.

I will have one setup with a Wii/CRT (Smash 64/Melee/Brawl/Project M), one setup with a Gamecube/CRT, and one WiiU with an LCD TV. I have plenty of controllers but it is still advised that you bring your own. Depending on the turnout of the first weekly, we may need more setups in the future.

We will also be having monthly tournaments soon with great prize support, so keep a look out for those events.

717 Smash Facebook group:
facebook . com/#!/groups/717Smash/

PlayNTrade Facebook page:
facebook . com/#!/playntrade.camphill?fref=ts

Remove spaces, can't post links yet :(

Lush Nebula

Smash Rookie
Since Tap N Atk went out of business, the weekly hosted by me will be moved to PlayNTrade game store. We are starting a Smash Club which will be open only to members of PlayNTrade. To become a member, simply go to the location and pay $10 for a one year membership. You will receive a card and you can also get discounts on everything in the store.

Thursday, December 4th will be the first weekly.

6:00pm-9:00pm

Entry fee and venue fee: FREE (with membership)

All Smash games will be available, but the smashers around here have a preference for Melee and Project M.

I will have one setup with a Wii/CRT (Smash 64/Melee/Brawl/Project M), one setup with a Gamecube/CRT, and one WiiU with an LCD TV. I have plenty of controllers but it is still advised that you bring your own. Depending on the turnout of the first weekly, we may need more setups in the future.

We will also be having monthly tournaments soon with great prize support, so keep a look out for those events.

717 Smash Facebook group:
facebook . com/#!/groups/717Smash/

PlayNTrade Facebook page:
facebook . com/#!/playntrade.camphill?fref=ts

Remove spaces, can't post links yet :([/QUOT

Top Bottom