• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Carolina IV - Greenville, SC

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
Project M Top 16

1: Fatality ($140.00)
2: EX | Atlas ($84.00)
3: Fenrir Y ($42.00)
4: KOKingpin ($14.00)
5: EX | PDude
5: Mr. Bones
7: Picman
7: EX | Le Fou
9: TZ | Sai
9: SpinJump
9: Blama
9: DTJ | Smith
13: Android
13: BunnE
13: The Byrd
13: Bear

56 Entrants

Those who didn't get out pools. D:

3: Craterhoof
3: TBA
3: Destin
3: ez.
3: LuckyWind
3: Vista
3: NIX
3: Uncle Monty
4: Daisy
4: Knubs
4: Queasy Mac
4: Likeanegg
4: Windfish
4: Gapes
4: Nose
4: Player -0
5: Diobolo
5: Actrevian
5: Fear
5: Cereal
5: RRoD Roxas
5: Norris
5: Wei
5: BlitzTheSpartan
6: MC
6: Shoto
6: Lulu
6: AngryPirateHat
6: Naz
6: Lazlo
6: Cam
6: Wiizr
7: Zerthex
7: zark
7: The Byrd
7: TelltheWorld
7: Sebastian
7: AdvMultiVitamin
7: Sylux
7: ICE
Project M Doubles

1: Fen & Atlas (Fen & Atlas) ($96.00)
2: Fatality & Mr. Bones ($48.00)
3: PDude & KO (PDude & KOKingpin) ($16.00)
4: Fou & Picmin
5: Mono & Smith
5: Lucky & Nose
7: P-0 & Windfish
7: Spin & Blama
9: Princess Power (TBA & Likeanegg)
9: Wounded & ez. (P:M)
9: Norris & Daisy
9: Bear & CraterHoof
13: Zerthex & Destin
13: Queasy & BlitztheSpartan
13: Roxas & Fear
13: Sai & Games

Bracket -
Melee Singles

1: EX | Atlas ($65.25)
1: Monochrome ($65.25)
3: Jwilli ($14.50)
4: Uncle Monty
5: MOP
5: Nebs
7: EX | Le Fou
7: Fenrir Y
9: SpinJump
9: EX | PDude
9: Joe
9: Picman
13: The Byrd
13: Lulu
13: KOKingpin
13: NIX
17: Byrd
17: LuckyWind
17: Wounded
17: Masterhand
17: Blama
17: Gapes
17: AdvMultiVitamin
17: LunchBox
25: Paper Boy
25: TelltheWorld
25: dublat
25: Cereal
25: Wiizr
25: V 4 Extreme
25: Vista
25: Queasy Mac
33: BlitzTheSpartan
33: Diobolo
33: zark
33: Zerthex
33: R.E.D. Destroyer
Melee Doubles
1: Atlas & Fou ($84.00)
2: Mono & Jwilli ($42.00)
3: PDude & KO (PDude & KOKingpin) ($14.00)
4: MOP & Nebs
5: Picmin & Gapes
5: Lunchbox & masterhand
7: AdvMulti & Lulu
7: Fen & Wounded (Melee)
9: Rush Hour (Wei & MC)
9: Lucky & Dibolo
9: Tell The World & Windfish
9: Spin & Blama
13: Apop & Jaflacian
13: Byrd & V 4 Extreme

From Facebook -
Hey guys, PDude here! Just wanted to say a few things about SC4 this past saturday!

First off, I wanted to give HUGE thank you to everyone who came out! This turned out to be a massive turnout, and we had FIVE states being represented! This was officially considered a regional for Project M, clocking in at 56 entrants! Melee also had a great turnout, clocking in at 37 entrants! I'd also like to send some shoutouts to Matthew, Sai, Levi, and Brandon for helping me out during the event! All things considered, it was a great tournament, but it was not without it's flaws. Let me address some things real quick.

It's no secret, but this thing ran a biiiiiit to long. We became quickly overwhelmed with people for Project M, and RR pools were certainly not the best option. While I am glad that everyone who entered got to play more than two sets, pools ate up a LOT of time. It also didn't help that while our current venue with 1up is fantastic, it wasn't able to accommodate all the people and setups as well as we'd like. This led to a lot of unused CRTs and a very hot venue, which I'm sure made it hard to play for a lot of people. With Smash 4 also around the corner, we're going to take a hard look at all the events we run.

So, I just want everyone to know we're going to try our best to fix a lot of these issues for our next event in the Smash Carolina series. By the time Smash Carolina V is announced, we hope to have every in order to make the next event better. Again, I want to send a huge thank you to everyone who came and played this weekend. Thank you for supporting the Smash Carolina series, the SC Smash Scene in general, and thank you for supporting Smash Bros as we enter a new chapter in our tournament series!

Player -0

Smash Hero
GG's everyone! Just now found this thread.

I hope there'll be more tournaments over this summer and the next one won't be pushed off until August. I really enjoy these tournaments and since I'm out of school now and have (more) free time I'd love to come back and play everyone again.

Loljohns: Going to say that I played really stiff and a lot worse than I usually do, after losing to Fatality + that Lucas player (blehaskgbeghk hit shield button like, 10 frames too slow and screwed up the edgehog aifbisakgnapig, would've probably won the set </3) I got demotivated since they were obviously going to be the ones to make it out of bracket.

I hope everyone will forgive me + Soni (Mainly me in singles in doubles) for taking at least like, 5-8 minutes to counterpick. Trolololol.

Just a note: I was the person with the long dark hair + glasses. Hard to miss me.

Top Bottom