• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brothers - The Movie?

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
  • Brawl as a story mode with high quality cut-scenes, well done stages, and awesome music from Nintendos massive library of games

Smash Fans: "BOOOO! We dont Want a Story Mode, ITS ALL ABOUT TEH FIGHTING! FINAL DESTINATION, NO ITEMS, FOX ONLY!"

• SSB4 has no single player mode to speak of, includes various features to support the competitive scene, such as the Omega Versions of all stages and For Glory Online Mode.

Smash Fans: "BOOOO! ITS NOT MELEE HD! WHERES MY WAVE DASHING?! WE WANT MELEE HD F'ING A NINTENDO!"

• Fans come up with poorly done CG, people cosplaying in poorly designed costumes, bland voice acting and music, calling it a smash bros fan film.

Smash Fans: "OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING STUPENDOUS I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A STORY MODE FOR SMASH BROS IT WORKS SO WELL YAY!"

This fandom I swear to god ...

Last edited:

SmashProNova

Smash Rookie
NNID
LightDashSpdster
No. No the next episode of the documentary. A user on YouTube released a trailer, coming this winter, of a Smash Brothers movie. King Bob Videos only has a few hundred subscribers and previous videos include the likes of Star Wars. What this project is remains to be seen, but we are certainly interested. The minute and a half trailer features both live action and extended CGI cuts that, while not hollywood quality, certainly look good for a fan film. Check out the trailer and some screen shots below!

Where did this come from?

Mario vs. R.O.B. - in the Brawl universe, R.O.B. wins this.

Hyrule looks good!

Ness vs. R.O.B., Meta Knight's gun ship, with help from Starfox?
This is gonna suck

-Nebula-

Smash Cadet
Wow, I feel like no one has any idea how much work was obviously put into this. I think it looks great for a fan movie and I'll probably watch it if and when the finished product comes out.

Top Bottom