• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. United hosting a tournament in Kaysville Utah by SBU | Asura

Will you make it?

• Total voters

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
Hey if you're in the Kaysville, Utah area i'll be hosting a Tournament at my HaJoMaJe.The address will be included below this thread and the event page which i will link at the bottom. There is not entry fee and i may have a prize for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place. You are not required to bring anything but it would help out a lot if you brought your own T.V and GC. The tournament will start at 4:00 PM and it will end at 10:00 PM because there will be more brackets and games tournaments such as a Melee tournament a Brawl tournament and a PM tournament. Like i said it would help a lot if you brought your own T.V and GC so you can play friendly's with friends and other people if you want of course. Food and Drink may be provided i'm not sure yet but i'll let you know when I make a decision. The recommenced age is 14-17 (because of parents :/) but i'm would be happy to let anybody join if i can :). The bracket will be as i get responses on this post and i may post a poll. Hopefully people can make it thank you :).

Date: September 19, 2014 Friday.
Address: 12 S Main Street Kaysville, Utah 84037
Event: http://smashboards.com/threads/sep-...rnament-hosted-by-sbu-asura-kaysville.368121/

Last edited:

Lumosat

Smash Cadet
I may come. It's a bit of a long drive. I'll try to make it though if I can, and I'll try to bring 2 or 3 people with me

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
location may change but i'll make sure to keep you guys up to
date

Last edited:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Apart from Smash? No. But he was a chill dude.

Im 19 and I wanna come but since there is a age restriction I dunno if I will come. XC

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
Apart from Smash? No. But he was a chill dude.

Im 19 and I wanna come but since there is a age restriction I dunno if I will come. XC
ya i want you to come too so i may change the location.

Lumosat

Smash Cadet
So I'm for sure coming and I'm gonna bring a couple people and a set up. Just let me know when there's an address

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
if i don't get the address on the thread then it will be snapped on my door or something

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
WE GOT A PLACE: the tournament will be held at HaJoMaJe so there's going to be a new address now :).
Address: 12 S Main Street Kaysville, Utah 84037

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
There may or may not be food or drink though since it's a store but we may just to some food place or something

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
And the tournament will start at 2:30 PM not 4:00 PM now gives us more time to play lol and i can set up everything at this time.

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
Ok i need to make the bracket for all the people who know they are coming i'll add on to it if people if more people come.

Register: http://challonge.com/SBU

Also let me know on the thread when you signed up :)

Last edited:

Roguay

Smash Journeyman
And the tournament will start at 2:30 PM not 4:00 PM now gives us more time to play lol and i can set up everything at this time.
due to this my crew will actually be showing up late at 3:00 or so maybe a lil bit later so make sure you dont start the bracket because 7 people won't be there until then

Last edited:

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
due to this my crew will actually be showing up late at 3:00 or so maybe a lil bit later so make sure you dont start the bracket because 7 people won't be there until then
ok cool did you and your crew register?

Last edited:

Lumosat

Smash Cadet
Um so... I can't be there til like 3:30 or 4:00. I'm bringing a few people with me. Which tournament would we miss?

Lumosat

Smash Cadet
I mean if you could wait that'd be great. But if you have to start a tournament could you start Brawl? I will be bringing two other people and a setup so it might be worth it to just wait for us. It's up to you though

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
I mean if you could wait that'd be great. But if you have to start a tournament could you start Brawl? I will be bringing two other people and a setup so it might be worth it to just wait for us. It's up to you though
Brawl was planned to start first so you're good.

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
ok time has changed again (sorry) to 3:30 since people planned to make it on that time

Top Bottom