• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Ultimate 15 Points Game

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hey guys, let us play a game. You have a slew of characters to choose from, but you only have 15 points to use.

I got:

Isaac - 5
Geno - 5
Elma - 2
Ayumi - 1
Ken -1
Karate Joe -1

Who did you get?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Geno
Skull Kid
Dixie
Dillon
...Earthworm Jim?

D

Deleted member

Geno - 5
Shantae - 4
Elma - 2
Gardevoir - 2
Travis Touchdown - 1
Hector - 1

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Had exactly enough for my top 4, excellent.

Banjo & Kazooie - 5
Rayman - 4
Rex & Pyra - 4
Elma - 2

Fane

Smash Journeyman
Skull Kid - 5
Shadow - 4
Spyro - 3
Eevee - 2
Isabelle - 1

Lupin Red

Smash Rookie
I guess I'll give it a try...

Ken Masters - 1
Banjo & Kazooie - 5
Shadow the Hedgehog - 4
Heihachi Mishima - 3
Celica - 1
Travis Touchdown - 1

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Skull Kid - 5
Shadow - 4
Spyro - 3
Eevee - 2
Isabelle - 1
You misunderstand. You have to use 15 points matching the catergories

Skull Kid is 4 points and Isabelle is 3

Cetus

Smash Apprentice
Rex & Pyra-4
Incineroar-4
Isabelle-3
Dillon-2
Octoling-2

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Banjo+Kazooie - 5
Skull Kid - 4
Dixie - 3
Funky - 2
Viridi/Ken - 1

Let's gooo

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
A no-brainer for me:

Celica (1)
Hector (1)
Ninten (2)
Isabelle (3)
Shantae (4)
Skull Kid (4)

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I thought this was going to be easy.... I was wrong

First off, the must haves:
Shadow the Hedgehog (4) - I've always loved Shadow's design and his personality. I always love playing him, and he's usually the more interesting part of Sonic games whenever he's in them. Also I loved playing his game since it was a combo of my favorite gameplay styles from Sonic Adventure 1 Sonic + E102 (but uh, gotta say, quality of level design varied drastically). It would suck if he was just an echo of Sonic because he's so much more interesting than that.
Ray (3) - I unlocked everything in Custom Robo and I just loved that game soo much. I loved the game a lot but this moment sealed it's place in my heart because it was the first time I saw it in a game I'm not going
Spyro (3) - Love his games so much despite only seeing bits and pieces and only been able to play like 15 minutes when I was a kid. I don't know much about Spyro himself though, but from what I remember I like him. Really hoping he's in Smash, but we already have 1 very unlikely purple dragon in the game already, having both would be mindblowing. Hoping the Spyro Trilogy comes to the Switch.

Then others that I picked based on the remaining 5 points
Dillon (2) - He just looks like a cool character I'd like to play. Surprising since I usually don't like western themed characters (Accel from Power Stone 2 is the only other Western character I can think of that I like).
Lloyd (2) - I just really want to try using a dual wielder
Travis Touchdown (1) - From what I've heard of this guy, he'd be a hilarious and cool character to play.

I was debating on Dillon+Lloyd vs Skull Kid for a long time. Skull Kid is more likely to be a character I'd use when comparing 1 by 1, but Dillon + Lloyd are fun enough to probably be more likely to have one of those characters be a character I use. If Roxas (preferably with hood on) was a skin or echo of Sora then I'd pick Sora over Dillon, Lloyd and Travis Touchdown.

Others I was considering:
Isaac (5) - Dunno the game, but mage swordsman sounds cool.
Geno (5) - Another character that has the potential to be cool, but I haven't played his game so I don't know if he is or not. Perhaps someday I will play his game and find out. So I only kinda want him in.
Sora (5) - Only if Roxas is an echo/alt skin especially if he had his hood on (since he wouldn't be a new character). He would replace the characters that are not must haves for me. Loved Kingdom Hearts in the short time I played it because the core gameplay is exactly what I want, but gosh darn there's some game breaking BS in it that doesn't make it a godlike game.
Decidueye (5) - I'm always down for more pokamans. Decidueye just seems right up my alley at a glance and pokemon are usually "what you see is what you get" anyways.
Bandana Dee (5) - Deserves to be in, could be fun, but takes too many points and there's other characters I want in before him.

Skull Kid (4) - I just always loved the concept of Majora's Mask. Just if he gets in this game, I won't have to hear a flippin ocarina toot with every attack like in Hyrule Warriors, that drove me insane. Ganondork never really seemed intimidating, but Majora seemed like he knew what he was doing just a bit more as he pretty much does succeed in his plans if not for time shenanigans. Depending on how Skull Kid got in the game, I could easily see him being a good secondary, perhaps a Main if he's just that good and other characters have something about them that are deal breakers.

Dillon (2) - Like Sanic but cooler and with guns...... That sounds familiar.....
Lloyd (2) - I'm curious to see what a dual weilder would be like. Also he has a nice style. I don't know anything about his games though.

Travis Touchdown (1) - He's got some nice style, but I've heard the character is a big nerd so that sounds hilarious and awesome. Only seen a couple boss fights but the games look fun. I have them, I can't wait to play them.
Blaziken (1) - There's a lot of other pokemon I'd prefer.... Especially Zoroark (and Noivern or Absol don't stand a chance). Heck I will probably even make Zoroark my "loyalty main" if he got in. He'd be in competition with Meta Knight for sure. If we're talking starters, I'd want Serperior in, but that'll never happen. I'd definitely want to see Blaziken fight Captain Falcon though.
Gex (1) - I always forget the existence of this guy, but I always liked his look at a glance. Perhaps he'd be fun in Smash.

Last edited:

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Skull Kid - 4
Hector - 1

Ephraim, Neku, and Miriam with a whip-sword would presumably be 1 point each, since they're not on the list. 3

That would leave seven points. Idk how many points you'd assign to Masked Link and a canon Ganondorf. After him, I don't care very much, but Isaac would be nice, and I hate R.O.B., so Ray could replace him.

If the point of this game is something besides choosing characters with popular picks costing more, let me know, and maybe I'll adhere more closely to the rules.

StormC

Smash Hero
Banjo, Isaac, and Bandana Dee, 5 each.

I'd rather have Dixie or Decidueye than Isaac, but Isaac would bring back a dead franchise and make a lot more people happy.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I saw this on Reddit the other day but I guess I'll do it again.

Isaac (5)
Banjo & Kazooie (5)
Geno OR Bandana Dee (5)

I'd probably flip a coin on the last one.

I might have picked Skull Kid, but there weren't any interesting 1s to choose from. Aside from what I decided above, if I was deciding purely based on self interest I'd probably go with...

Isaac (5)
Banjo & Kazooie (5)
Ray MK III (3)
Elma (2)

However if I got Isaac and Banjo & Kazooie I'd be happy with that, so the remaining 5 points I'd probably just give to either Geno or Bandana Dee. (or I might split it between Dixie and Elma)

Also where's Chibi Robo? Whoever made this image has some explaining to do!

Last edited:

Fane

Smash Journeyman
You misunderstand. You have to use 15 points matching the catergories

Skull Kid is 4 points and Isabelle is 3
Oh! I see. My bad. :) Then in that case...

Skull Kid - 4
Shadow - 4
Spyro - 3
Isabelle - 3
Birdo - 1

SirCamp

Smash Ace
Banjo - 5
Isaac - 5
Dixie - 3
Impa - 2

First three are no brainers for me, and Impa just happens to be my best choice for the next two points. A little sad I can't say Isabelle. Elma would have also been a good choice, and given the constraints may well be a better pick as far as creating the best roster for everyone overall. But this is my choice and I'm greedy, so Impa it is. lol

Last edited:

Souldin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Souldin
3DS FC
4854-6557-6769
This looks like a lot of fun, so I decided to take part. It was pretty easy at first, but when it got to the last couple of choices... it really had me thinking. In any case, my selection of characters within 15 points would be as follows:

Bandana Dee - 5 (5)
Dillon - 2 (7)
Karate Joe - 1 (8)
Ayumi - 1 (9)
Ray MK III - 3 (12)
Dixie Kong - 3 (15)

For alternative picks, I was considering Isabelle (mostly neutral on her, but I she'd be well deserving of a place in smash), Wonder Red, Slippy Toad, Isaac and Shantae, but ultimately chose the six characters you see above.

Last edited:

TBone06

Smash Ace
It makes it kind of complicated because the characters I want are the big guns. So even though I’d only get three, I think it’s quality over quantity for me:

Geno
Isaac
Banjo Kazooie

SupriceSupplies

Smash Journeyman
Bandana Dee (5/5)
Rayman (4/9)
Wonder Red (4/13)
Captain Toad (2/15)

They're all good lads and I'd like to see em.
Also I just really like TW101.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Crash Bandicoot - 4
Skull Kid - 4
Impa - 2
Elma - 2

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Elma (2/15)
Isaac (7/15)
Decidueye (12/15)
Blaziken (13/15)
Hector (14/15)
Celica (15/15)

Yeah, that's about all I got. The last two I admittedly only picked because I had some points left - and really, the only ones I'd really want at this point are Elma and Isaac.

evildevil97

Smash Apprentice
NNID
evildevil97
Paper Mario - 3
Dixie Kong - 3
Isabelle - 3
Captain Toad - 2
Elma - 2
Ken - 1
Dig Dug - 1

jamesster445

Smash Lord
15 Steves

I don't like this game because it almost implies certain characters are more valuable than others not by the individual who plays the game but more so the one who created the game.

So yeah
15 Steves no...
15 Gexs

Last edited:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Crash, Spyro, Isaac , Gardevoir, and Travis Touchdown. Hard since I want banjo too. Also no Lycanroc is a god damn crime so hes 0 so I get him to #cheating #loophole #dumbhashtagjoke.

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
Just based on weird personal wants;
Geno - 5
Spyro - 3
Conker - 2
Dillon - 2
Ken - 1
Travis Touchdown - 1
Birdo - 1

Replace Spyro and Conker with Bandana Waddle Dee for a more realistic version.

Last edited:
Top Bottom