• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Direct - Trophy Quiz Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

K41Z0

Smash Cadet
I know this is totally random but do you guys remember the 4 trophies in the direct? What were they?
Tiki from Fire Emblem, Fi from Zelda, Pseudo-Palutena from Kid Icarus, and King Kihunter from Metroid.

These four trophies could be hinting at four possible newcomers:
Chrom, Ghirahim, Palutena, and... Ridley...?

Every does smash trailer does hint / troll at something.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
While some of those characters may make it in, I think you're probably over-thinking it.

But think whatever you may.

andimidna

Smash Master
This thread exists already.
But it seems entirely possible. I still think it's funny they showed Tiki's trophy right after the showed a silhouette of a dragon on Pyrosphere.
Ridley's not the Stage Boss, it's Tiki! :laugh:

D

Deleted member

I find this to be a bit overthinking. I guess it was out-of-place, but I don't think that it hinted towards any character that could show up.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
It's a hidden message, allow me to explain:

Tiki is a possible wife in Fire Emblem Awakening. Love in most cultures is represented with a heart: ♥
Fi
sings and dances around in Skyward Sword. Music is represented with a music note:
Pseudo-Palutena
was a surprise because we were all expecting palutena. Surprise is represented with an exclamation point: !
King Kihunter
is really obscure because the average person watching the direct has no idea what that is. Confusion and obscurity are represented with a question mark: ?

These symbols, when arranged in order are: ♥♪!?. What does that mean?

It means Geno confirmed. Open your eyes sheeple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom