• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Community 100 Character Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Maybe this is just me but I feel the extra two Donkey Kong and Starfox slots are excessive.

Is there a way to buy a franchise conversion?

Edit: Actually could I buy Sami from Advance wars with my last 500?

• Transferring one character from one series to another/ new series costs 1000.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Maybe this is just me but I feel the extra two Donkey Kong and Starfox slots are excessive.

Is there a way to buy a franchise conversion?

Edit: Actually could I buy Sami from Advance wars with my last 500?
Sorry. Captain N took that spot.

How do. We get more coins?
, post: 16034901, member: 220213"]I'l buy Cranky Kong (DK) and Magnus (Kid Icarus)[/quote]

I'll buy Kiddy Kong
Added

I wanna buy Lanky Kong and Tetra.
All of the Donkey Kong spots are filled. Tetra is already on the roster.

Added
How do. We get more coins?

Depends on if during this month, the entire roster is filled. At this rate, we are going to probably going to meet that goal. If we do, I'll do a hundred Pokeball Pokemon, Assist Trophy and Bosses Rosters.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
One could simply have spend 1000 for transferring a slot for a series to new series though.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
NEW RULE APPROACHING!
If one wishes to have another player's choice cut, they must get five likes on said post. Also, the price costs the same amount as a veteran cut. This is so one person cannot troll.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Okay guys... If you want to cut a Pokémon character... CUT PICHU! HE HURTS HIMSELF AND IS A PIKACHU CLONE! AND IT WILL SAVE YOU ALL THE HASSLE OF GETTING 5 LIKES!

Alban712

Smash Apprentice
Whoever cuts Tumble, Paper Mario, Kiddy Kong, Hilda, Malon, Dr. Kawashima, Pichu, Dr. Light, Silver or Big the Cat has my like!

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
its a nice looking roster and i love it , i look forward to the next one , i say all forumer assits who arn't playable on this roster should be on the asstis roster from the getgo

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
i'll be waiting for next round... one deal though... YOU CANNOT CUT OTHER CHARACTERS. someone could cut mario for a duck

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Also since we have new round, you get another 500 coin, you get another 500 coins!

EVERYBODY GETS
ANOTHER 500 COINS!
Anybody who had less than 1500 coins after that had received a reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom