• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Calzorz

Smash Lord
alright looks like we got ourselfs some games then!! we got this roller! , yea i did reece but im trying to get good again

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
if you say antibiotics then you actually can. you can look it up, the reason doctors say you cant drink while you take antibiotics is because the first use of them was getting rid of syphilis and its syphilis that has adverse effect when combined with alcohol. Because the antibiotics took a few days to 'wash out' the syphilis doctors found it easier to just say don't drink on antibiotics, even when alcohol and antibiotics have no negative effects at all
you'd be better off actually listening to your doctor rather than some rumour. Also, even if it is on the internet I wouldn't listen to it unless it's a peer reviewed medical journal

Calzorz

Smash Lord
most likely...*******, stop being talented at things i want to be talented at XD
my bad but if i wana be good at something i set my mind on it till i see small improvments and go from there same with everything i do

i will coach you at the next tourny study u for a few games see if i can see anything thats puting u at big disadvantages / bad decisions , you put in alot of time from wot uv told me but dno how ur doing it so gota find ways of making ur time count

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
i think u should stick to cod mlg calzor, i swear its 4 man anyways? u , andy,cong and prof

Heartstring

Smash Legend
my bad but if i wana be good at something i set my mind on it till i see small improvments and go from there same with everything i do

i will coach you at the next tourny study u for a few games see if i can see anything thats puting u at big disadvantages / bad decisions , you put in alot of time from wot uv told me but dno how ur doing it so gota find ways of making ur time count
cheers man, i certainly need it XD
and for the recor,d the big problem is probably the fact i have only lvl 9's or scrubs to play against

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
do you know how much money you can win from COD mlg? its ****ing insane, this brawl tourney are like, baby monies

Calzorz

Smash Lord
yea theres a big diffrence but i dont really care tbh all the black ops money is in america mostly and i dont live there

K.Mac

Smash Lord
pfffft cod. real men play BLUR. ;)

OH btw calz, you like SSX right? You getting SSX 2012? Looks pro. btw Griff's in it.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
you'd be better off actually listening to your doctor rather than some rumour. Also, even if it is on the internet I wouldn't listen to it unless it's a peer reviewed medical journal
thats not just somethin i read somewhere man, thats faact, you can look up all the details about it, its actually true. Im not the kinda guy to say that doctors/the govornment/whoever lies to the public about stuff because the majority of the stuff they do is for public interest but theres some stuff they just just plain bs about

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Awwwwwwhhhh yeeeeaaaaaahhhh :yeahboi:
I actually love this guy xD The namesearch spam is too godly ^^
Its basicly the equivallent of when JD and Turk kept saying Hooch in scrubs and Hooch would just pop up in increasingly ludicrous scenarios being all like "yea guys...?"

Does the roller actually roll as much as me though? :O

K.Mac

Smash Lord
roller be rollin.

:troll:

-will probably spend most of the weekend playing Blur, btw. gonna show Calz his epic drifting skillz.-

K.Mac

Smash Lord
of course I want to play games with you. lol. but you know what I'm like. I'll want to do other things at some point for a few hours. :p

... oh **** thunderstorm.

And CRZ ... I have no idea. It just randomly popped up some months ago O_O

Heartstring

Smash Legend
who cares, cod mlg is ****ing baby monies to rofl, if u want to get good at a game, u better just play this, and watch it 1 min of godlyness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuaFx21El1I&feature=feedu
cool, here be my reaction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPr-xsQvhgw

You know it :troll:

oh, andy (or someone), bring mario galaxy 2... srsly. want to play it.
no, dont, it will spam millers bad yoshis island music! that tune haunted BZ!!!

also this is ironic as hell, you guys tell me to take a sickie to get to calz....im now deeply ill, still well enough to go work, but might as well be a mute with a throat this sore XD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
All that hentai has caught up with you :p

Also gp, got the package today, so basicly, east anglia mail is fine, gp writing out addresses skill is poor xD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
hentai viewing=flu, rake logic is almost on par with wimmin logic!

and its about time! this did put it on uber express order after all the ****ups, so yeah
you owe me monetary stuff for the card

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Top Bottom