• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl Rankings - Ranked 1v1s, 2v2s, Crew battles, Tournaments.. find it all!

supraking777

Smash Apprentice
Sorry once again, we had a ton of great applications and it was quite hard to make decisions!

supraking777

Smash Apprentice
Keep an eye out today for the new FAQ page and character boards going up. The Brawl strategy board also just debuted.

supraking777

Smash Apprentice
Well, I may have spoken too soon about the FAQ and new boards, I was out all day and am dead tired, so it may have to wait until tomorrow - sorry guys.

GameICY1

Smash Cadet
Well, I may have spoken too soon about the FAQ and new boards, I was out all day and am dead tired, so it may have to wait until tomorrow - sorry guys.
no problem, take it easy. i'll look forward to seeing everything when i get back home later tonight.

supraking777

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, so after a good night's sleep, I was able to complete and put up our extended FAQ page (it is very detailed). I was going to make another thread about it and paste it in, but it seems rather long.. anyway, you can view it here! It will answer (hopefully) any question you could have about the workings of SBR.

supraking777

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, we just redid our front page and added links to important places. The matches search page is also now functioning for search by name and location.

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad you heard my suggestion. (more types of item battles)

But, how do you register as a team? I mean, imagine me and my brother, we register our 2v2 team, but suddendly get challenged by Mew2King. (he would pwn us, anyway) That would be a 2v1 match, unfair for ranked matches.

EDIT: Got to Journeyman with this post.

supraking777

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad you heard my suggestion. (more types of item battles)

But, how do you register as a team? I mean, imagine me and my brother, we register our 2v2 team, but suddendly get challenged by Mew2King. (he would pwn us, anyway) That would be a 2v1 match, unfair for ranked matches.

EDIT: Got to Journeyman with this post.
We're going to put 2v2 rankings up separately. What you'll do is register a team name, which then can basically be thought of as an individual unit. That unit gets ranked against all the others, just as if it were a 1v1. Separate board and challenge though, of course. This will come briefly after the 1v1 rankings and we'll put up a board where you can look for teams and crews as well.

supraking777

Smash Apprentice
Yes - how crews work is described in the FAQ, but crews will also have a separate registration and be thought of as a unit, getting their own rankings.

supraking777

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, I haven't updated this in awhile, but we've put up a series of articles you can find on the frontpage and there's a new contest up.

GameICY1

Smash Cadet
I guess they haven't posted here yet, but Supra said over at gamefaqs that SBR is launching tonight around midnightish! who (among people getting brawl at the midnight release) is up for some late night matches?!

Top Bottom