• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash: Black dominated?

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Says the person with ****ing Peach in his sig >_>.

Come on man, this is the interwebs, I'm black myself (Did you really think a Nigerian person could be white? Buddy the only place you're gonna find Whites are in South Africa, and we all know they don't count >_>) and I find most of these jokes mild at best.
The Peach part isn't the part I was directing it to. =/ I just find this stuff annoying...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Wow I've been reading the posts in this thread and it turns out there are ALOT of Black Smashers.

I thought there were hardly any. Funny.

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
Actually there's only 1 black Brawler...

Yes, Mr. Game & Watch does dominate Smash.:laugh:

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
there were a bunch of black guys when I went to a tournament a few weeks ago, it was ballin'!!!!!!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
The East Coast has a ton of black smasher, especially in the tri-state area.

It's a shame none of these *****s are on the top, cept like, Bum.
Oh well, at least in the Melee ages, we had NEO, Wes (idk if he still plays), Taj, and DaShizWiz in the higher ups.

Black ****ing powa

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
The East Coast has a ton of black smasher, especially in the tri-state area.

It's a shame none of these *****s are on the top, cept like, Bum.
Oh well, at least in the Melee ages, we had NEO, Wes (idk if he still plays), Taj, and DaShizWiz in the higher ups.

Black ****ing powa
I've never met half of them, i rarely go into the city. And when i did for melee it was to watch my buddies play.

I've seen Wes before, there was one time he was going to come to a freindly smash fest and some people got angry. I heard he was an *** :o. No offence.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Maybe Black Brawlers play more openly, as in they be a part of tourneys and maybe they just post more. Most if the brawlers I know aren't Black.

Maybe...

icewolf2249

Smash Cadet
Black dominated? Definitely not. However, with the exception of sports games and FPS to a lesser extent, the black population of brawl seems to be more than that of most other games. That's how it's been for me, at least.

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
I think it all depends on where you play. If you're in Louisiana yes, the majority might be black, but in socal they're mostly latino, in seattle; mostly japanese etc...

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
This depends on the region you live in. If there are a lot of black people where you live, there'll be a lot of black smashers. If there are a lot of white people where you live, lots of white smashers. So if a lot of the people who go to tournaments in your region have the same color skin, that means that a lot of people that live in the same region as you have the same color skin. There is no color that dominates smash.

Micksmash

Smash Rookie
most black people i meet and talk to about video games are heavy into fighting games like me.

i'm half samoan half white.

i think more black people happen to like fighting games, as more white kids happen to like guitar hero (yuck).

Dolphin-Safe

Smash Apprentice
One could say that everyone technically has African ancestry within the past 60,000 years or so. Talk about dominated :laugh:

Kros

Smash Apprentice
Salvadorean and White here dominate (NoVA/Fairfax)

I myself catagorize into the first group.

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
Well, I live in Maine. There are like 4 black kids in my entire school. Soooo... I guess I have no opinion on this. Maine is probably one of the most white states in the USA. I'm white, and I play. All my friends play, and their white. I guess you must just live in a less segregated area than me.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Of course Smash is black dominated. That's why Falco's the best character in it. He's the stereotypical black man. He runs faster and jumps higher than the average character, he values his cooking and is rather protective of his bread, and if you mess with him, he'll pull out his gat and cap your ***. It's a laser gat, but that's not important.

He could also be viewed as the stereotypical Italian man, but that's Mario. Ness and Lucas are the stereotype white guys.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Of course Smash is black dominated. That's why Falco's the best character in it. He's the stereotypical black man. He runs faster and jumps higher than the average character, he values his cooking and is rather protective of his bread, and if you mess with him, he'll pull out his gat and cap your ***. It's a laser gat, but that's not important.

He could also be viewed as the stereotypical Italian man, but that's Mario. Ness and Lucas are the stereotype white guys.
ROFLMAO

QFT

hes so black, im surprised they didnt make him hold his gun sideways

also, a small hole in that idea, why does he have an english accent

Viroxor

Smash Ace
It's an Italian-American accent, that's why I said he could be the stereotype Italian guy. Plus his last name is Lombardi. Only thing that could be more Italian would be a name like "Vito Marizzi" or something. Then he would be a stereotype Italian mobster.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
but hes too cool for that, besides mobs always travel in packs and families while falco's always of doing his own thing= black

Top Bottom