• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smash ball occurance question

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
on the dojo in the beginning they said that there's only one smash ball per stage (one occurance per battle), but on some battles i've seen there's two. WTF I play a standard of 10 stock so, how many smash balls would appear (approximately)? Please help!!!

Gymclass_Hero

Smash Cadet
Same as other items...and they never said it only appeared once. I take it it was mistranslated and it meant that once you get it, you can only do it once.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Same as other items...and they never said it only appeared once. I take it it was mistranslated and it meant that once you get it, you can only do it once.
Yup. The only item that will appear more often is the Dragoon, because it appears in 3 parts. I'm pretty sure that all 3 parts appear one after another.

iron blade

Smash Ace
I thought it occurred once every minute or so... If you did a 10 stock match you'd probably see at least six Smash Balls depending on how long the match lasts.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It must have been either a poor translation or a simple misunderstanding. Only one can be out AT A TIME. In other words, you can't have two people using Final Smashes at the SAME TIME.

RaymanFan3

Smash Rookie
So let's say a smash ball appers and I get it. Then I use the smash ball (can someone tell me if it is used automatically or not). When another smash ball appers I can get it again right? I 'm pretty sure that this is now it is but help me!

Magnacor

Smash Ace
So let's say a smash ball appers and I get it. Then I use the smash ball (can someone tell me if it is used automatically or not). When another smash ball appers I can get it again right? I 'm pretty sure that this is now it is but help me!
It is not automatically done, you break it open and use it when you feel like it. And yes, you can get two Smash Balls in one match.

Top Bottom