• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Veril

Frame Savant
Clearly this weeks character is youtube. The hint was clear: sonic is blue and breakdances obnoxiously as a taunt; thus it must be youtube.

This hint upsets my auditory sensibilities, much like sonic (and pit, but he's already been done). The reaction has been hilarious though.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I think its _______ because of reason __________, or no reason at all. I don't need logic to be right, I just need to add the digits 2:44 in creative ways and match up the numbers I get on the tier list! Also, samurai didn't REALLY mean the hint was at 2:44, he really meant the whole video was a hint. Therefore, the character of the week is _________ because I want him to be.

Amirite?

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
How did that get 5,678,687 views?

Anyway, Jiggs or Wario

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Guys, come on. It's either Sonic or Jigglypuff.

Rollout or Spin Attack, take your pick.

Although God****, SP, you could have picked a song from a band that doesn't suck...

ChrisTheCom

Smash Cadet
Simply based on the guy at the beginning having a red hat I'm willing to say Mario, although, as MiraiGen commented, Sonic and Jiggly make a lot more sense. Although if we're going to have to take it incredibly abstractly, then a 'modded car' at the beginning could refer to a car in a stage, the only two stages featuring cars are Mario Circuit and New Pork City, and the only two characters with red hats from that are Mario and Ness. Also the constant references in the song to 'putting your hands up' can easily refer to Ness' U-tilt.

I'm going to go with Ness.

Although, Wario does have that bike...

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
wario (his bike), sonic (several attacks) or jigglypuff (rollout).

either it's one of those characters or panda just posted a random video that has nothing to do with the character which could mean it's luigi...

naw.

Gory snake

Smash Journeyman
This can be very easily explained using simple logic. The music video given within the hint could be seen as very "gangster". Now take out the G,A,G,T and R, and you're left with N,S and E. Add a second S and switch the letters around and you've got NESS.

The answer is Jigglypuff

Heavenly Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeavenlySpoon
2:44 also refers to jiggly, more than to Fox or Mario or whoever, don't even click play.

Use down-B with jiggly, see the bubbles? HA!

Tenki

Smash Hero
for the lulz: POST # 244

Has NO ONE (IM WAYYY to freaking lazy to read 17 pages of posts, cause im just that fat and lazy)said Pikachu? Among all the people i have to play online, Pikas recovery is one of the hardest to gimp. (someone said pika, i'm agreeing with that person)

I don't think its G&W because he is not a veteran from SSB (but thats just me being all totally into definition of "veteran")

Luigi also has a very good recovery, with one of the best vertical to horizontal recoveries in the game. Perfect Tornado ftw

Also, WTH is jiggz? lol, i mean cmon jiggz has most of the same attacks, but with different knockback properties and different effects *Cough* rest *cough*

And no one loves yoshi i guess, SAF (in his double jump, instead of double weight its now SAF, woot woot) weren't enough for you *******s lol

Maybe Peach as well, her recovery is still a good one, but the smashes are less than EPIC

ITS NOT ZELDA. Her up b is like, absolute crap. Its easy to plot, and if you take a guess where it'll end up, you'ld be right half the time (No joke :D)

i can safely say its definetly not DK, Mario, Sheik, Zelda, Ic's, Ganon, CF, Link, Sheik, G&W (Maybe G&W Fire stick and Sub Helmet are scary smashes), Ness(HAHAHAHAHHAHAH), Marth (He has a tiara, no one can be awsome with a tiara >:) ), Bowser, The space animals minus wolf, And im too lazy to look at the roster anymore, so this is all i got :D

But for my final guess, LUIKACHU has to be my last.

Being ***** with their D-smashes and f-smashes scars a guy, adn they both have STELLAR recoveries. Almost ungimpable (or maybe i just suck? Naw that can't be :phttp://gamebattles.com/wii/smash-bros/team/pinkenthusiasts)

BUt both are vets, both have undeniably good smashes, and both have the same moveset with minor tweaks (hahahah DUH )

SO its LUIKACHU (luigi or Pikachu for those *******es reading this >.>)

you silly people and your 244 obsessions.

Adapt

Smash Lord
Characters that are left:
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Wario, ZSS, Fox, Olimar, Pokemon Trainer, Jiggleypuff, Ike, Ness, Lucas, Sonic, Donkey Kong

Subtracting characters that have been guessed so far
ZSS

It's clearly ZSS :laugh:

Ok seriously now:

Subtracting the obvious characters:
Mario, Peach, ZSS, PT, Ike, Ness, Lucas, DK

Subtracting characters who have nothing to do with the hint:
Mario, Peach, Ness, DK

I think I'll vote for Peach now but it would be awesome if it really was ZSS. Every other character has been guessed at least once.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
"Hey red cap"

Ness...

...because he rolls... and mario and PKMN wouldnt have such a rediculous clue.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
"Hey red cap"

Ness...

...because he rolls... and mario and PKMN wouldnt have such a rediculous clue.
Actually, I can see it being Ness.

The cap is, for one, a hint that it's either Ness, Luigi or Mario.

The blue in that part of the set looks the same hue as PK Thunder/PK Thunder 2.

When speaking of rolling, people often forget that Ness's Yo-yo is constantly rolling around.

The guy at 2:44 nods his head, and as we know, Ness has a head nod taunt.

The guy's dance move at 2:44 also looks like Ness's Aerial PK Fire animation.

"Limp" from Limp Bizkit in the title name, is what Marth or Charizard should be feeling after they grab release Ness.

The song sucks, and Ness also sucks.
Nah, he's chill.

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
So in my ever-increasing endeavours to take this hint to the furthest possible reaches of absurd, I stumbled upon the following theory, which I think is pretty funny, and felt like sharing.

The man at 2:44 in the video calls himself "Salah."
He got that name from a passage in the Bible.
The person called Salah in the Bible is only referrered to in one passage, ever.
That one passage is in the Book of Genesis.

So you might say that Salah made his debut on the Genesis.

Coincidence? Like hell!

Everyone said:
OMG PURE FIGURED IT OUT HEZ A GENUS

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
So in my ever-increasing endeavours to take this hint to the furthest possible reaches of absurd, I stumbled upon the following theory, which I think is pretty funny, and felt like sharing.

The person called Salah in the Bible is only referrered to in one passage, ever.

Coincidence? Like hell!
ROFL TOO GOOD...! amazing

tropewhat

Smash Cadet
NNID
NoonAim
yeah i think its luigi the dance at 2:44 which the post points to is like his gey lil final smash dance

Napilopez

Smash Lord

Coincidence? Like hell!
Dude, thats actually some pretty darn good reasoning, lol.

Top Bottom