• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Garquille14

Smash Apprentice
I've been eagerly waiting for Fox for several months now. -_- I figured you would have chosen him at least in the first half primarily because he was considered the best in Melee.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
I am legitimately surprised that we're down to the final five and BOTH Earthbound boys are still left. I thought for sure one of them would have been done by now.

But I'm hoping for Wario.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
The characters aren't being reviewed in tiers. It's completely random. Notice how Meta Knight was done before Snake (when Snake was the best). Link was done before Lucario. Captain Falcon, the worst character in the game, was done before Mewtwo, the best character in all 3 games. Panda even mentions that this is completely random.

Frogsterking

Smash Journeyman
Lets see if you can guess what character I'm thinking of:

Who is this character?

This character, whom lacks not heart.
He battles fiercely, but not alone.
In numbers, yes. But allies? No.

Who is this character?

This character, whom lacks not strength.
His blade strikes true,
and smite's all enemies, new and new.

Who is this character?

This character, whom lacks just speed.
He rushes in, but can't rush out.
He clashes once, but can't redraw.

Who is this character?

mimic_king

Smash Lord
the sword noises in that hint gave it away. here is one:

This character is the best character in the game. He has one-hit kill moves, infinite grabs on all of his grabs, and can't get knocked off stage due to his amazing recovery. He could totally pwn the best Meta Knight player in 15 seconds without getting hit. He can't even die at 999%. He is faster than Sonic and stronger than Bowser. He is UNSTOPPABLE. He is not Mewtwo. He is not Magikarp. He is not Llamacario. Most important of all, he isn't playable. Who is he?

Snowstalker

Smash Ace

This character is the best character in the game. He has one-hit kill moves, infinite grabs on all of his grabs, and can't get knocked off stage due to his amazing recovery. He could totally pwn the best Meta Knight player in 15 seconds without getting hit. He can't even die at 999%. He is faster than Sonic and stronger than Bowser. He is UNSTOPPABLE. He is not Mewtwo. He is not Magikarp. He is not Llamacario. Most important of all, he isn't playable. Who is he?

Waddle Dee. Definitely Waddle Dee.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master

Taboo?

Taboo 4 god tier.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord

Its Bowser's IQ!!
ITS OVER 9000!!!

(I'll get you a link to where Bowser says that, I'm pretty sure its Mario Party advance.)

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Though many of you made good reasonable guesses, nobody got it right. I'll give you another hint.

He is red.

Of course this makes the hint very obvious, but whatever.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
This person I'm talking about isn't even in the game. He is from TV.
Sephiroth, Tabuu, Akuma

Sephirotabuuma?

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Waddle Dee. Waddle Dee ***** people with his mind and cuts them apart with his adorable little hand-stumps.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
The answer is Elmo. He is in the game, but he isn't in the game. He is the best character in this game despite not being in it. He is red. He is a...

M..M..M..M..M.MONSTER!!!

Top Bottom