• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ave. Results

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Oct 26 2014
Garden City, MI

Smash 3DS (10 entrants)
Bracket: http://challonge.com/smashave3ds

1. Ryuga :4littlemac::4myfriends::4fox:
2. Ksev :4greninja:
3. Ori_bro :4sheik:
4. Nom :4yoshi:
5. Maestro :4diddy:
5. Yuko :4pit:
7. New Main :4robinm:
7. Railz :4yoshi:
9. Sup :4sheik:
9. WiiDude83 :4shulk:

Project M (11 entrants)
Bracket: http://challonge.com/smashave

1. TetraFlora :kirby2: :ness2:
2. Nom :ivysaur:
3. Railz :yoshi2:
4. Ori_bro :mario2::ganondorf:
5. Sup
5. WiiDude83 :ganondorf::link2:
7. Blackulon :wolf:
7. Ksev :fox:
9. cbass
9. Sweater
9. Yuko

Help me out with any char usage I missed.

Last edited:

Icemanx5746

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts:

1. Ryuga - Congratz, man
2. Ksev - Nice Greninja
3. Ori_bro - Good job placing in the money
4. Nom - Lucario is dumb
5. Maestro - SAFETY DANCE
5. Yuko - Very nice Pit, good stuff man
7. New Main - It's time to tip the scales!
7. Railz - Nice Yoshi
9. Sup - Wassup
9. WiiDude83 - guess you weren't feeling it this time.

GGs to everyone I played. I will definitely win Smash 64 next time.

:088::088::088::088::088:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Fun times yo.

I like that I'm beginning to see my improvements each time I enter something.

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
Glad to see a number of smashers there. Was sad I didn't play as well as I had earlier that week or else I'd enter PM (inb4 Johns). I'll enter Sm4sh at least once in my life when WiiU releases and I can use a real controller.

Shoutouts

Railz for hosting his first actual local, it was run pretty smooth. :yoshi2: hypeee
Tetr4 let met know if you ever need a ride sometime. I'll try my best to help you get out to more events. I'm glad we finally got to play a number of friendlies greater than 2 games :D
Yuko just let me know when you gonna try, we'll mm again ;) real talk, you're definitely improving. I can see you have tons of potential and it's finally showing in your PM Dedede & Pit.
Nom gratz on making money. Lucairyuuu just sucks against Yoshi's CC and his egg decimates that tiny shield
Ori made top 5 in both events (y)
So KSev was there. props on getting 2nd
Ryuga we'll have to play some time
sup Sup
Last, but not least, DAKOTAAAA yo i'm so hyped you made it out to this. definitely was a highlight of my weekend. Glad to see you still coming out to events. "DAT EGG IS SO GEWD OH MAI GAAWD. WHY HAVE I NEVER USED IT BEFORE?!?" Games were hype. Fox v DK is bonkers- next to un-winnable. Still feeling grime about that pause kill. Risky knee was 3risky5u

Planet God Venus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyugaVII
Glad to see a number of smashers there. Was sad I didn't play as well as I had earlier that week or else I'd enter PM (inb4 Johns). I'll enter Sm4sh at least once in my life when WiiU releases and I can use a real controller.

Shoutouts

Railz for hosting his first actual local, it was run pretty smooth. :yoshi2: hypeee
Tetr4 let met know if you ever need a ride sometime. I'll try my best to help you get out to more events. I'm glad we finally got to play a number of friendlies greater than 2 games :D
Yuko just let me know when you gonna try, we'll mm again ;) real talk, you're definitely improving. I can see you have tons of potential and it's finally showing in your PM Dedede & Pit.
Nom gratz on making money. Lucairyuuu just sucks against Yoshi's CC and his egg decimates that tiny shield
Ori made top 5 in both events (y)
So KSev was there. props on getting 2nd
Ryuga we'll have to play some time
sup Sup
Last, but not least, DAKOTAAAA yo i'm so hyped you made it out to this. definitely was a highlight of my weekend. Glad to see you still coming out to events. "DAT EGG IS SO GEWD OH MAI GAAWD. WHY HAVE I NEVER USED IT BEFORE?!?" Games were hype. Fox v DK is bonkers- next to un-winnable. Still feeling grime about that pause kill. Risky knee was 3risky5u
yes.

Blackulon

Smash Rookie
Fun tournament, boys! I hope to play with you guys again in the future. By the way, I was Wolf in PM.

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Fun tournament, boys! I hope to play with you guys again in the future. By the way, I was Wolf in PM.
I was watching your wolf and was impressed with it's movement. Hope you come out more again soon to keep improving.

Blackulon

Smash Rookie
I was watching your wolf and was impressed with it's movement. Hope you come out more again soon to keep improving.
Thank you for the compliment, and yes, I'm definitely down to play with you guys again. Just message me on here if you guys get together again and I'll for sure be there!

WiiDude83

Smash Cadet
NNID
WiiDude83
Looking back, It's crazy to think I went from getting 0-2 to taking out some threats in smash 4 now. Still glad I was here and I still feel great about my PM play...I haven't been to a PM event since this, I really want to go to another though

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
Looking back, It's crazy to think I went from getting 0-2 to taking out some threats in smash 4 now. Still glad I was here and I still feel great about my PM play...I haven't been to a PM event since this, I really want to go to another though
Who're u taking out in Smash 4?

WiiDude83

Smash Cadet
NNID
WiiDude83
JTSM, Dkdudeman, Yeti, generalmoocow, xcerveillx, Brandor, BestPeachInTheWorld. And Took ROG and AmiiboKing to game 3 last hit situations

Top Bottom