• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samochan

Smash Master
Fuzz, to my understanding Dörverden is about 40-50km away from bremen (bird route), so we need to take a train there from main station. I was annoyed at uck, so I made a map. Save it and use it at your leisure. You can get his phone number and address from first page.

But seriously, he promised to pick us up and now he's away again and we can't confirm nothing. What kind of an tournament maker is he when he goes away all the time, especially on a time like this, but still has time to check out smashyboards and all but no time to be online. Serious wtf man. And if he still thinks he can run this tourney all by himself... oh boy, with HIS responsibleness we'll end up running this tourney ourselves. <_<

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Yuna:
UCK already promised that two cars will drive us (me, C, Nizro, Q, randomness, Pontus) to him. It is very likely that there is room for at least one more person =)

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
yo guys you do know uck has a number right? call it, nubs.

0049 176 50 20 85 84

that's uck's cell number

dont know how to call germany?

http://www.howtocallabroad.com/

gogogogogo
Do you have an idea of how "cheap" it is to take phone call from another european country to some german guy? It costs a lot.

Another thing is: can't really see how hard it is to be online once in a while so people can talk to you. Especially when a few days remains.

B stands for random

Smash Rookie
Call collect then.

It's not hard at all.

Also, I just noticed only top 3 gets paid out at this. That needs to be changed ASAP. Top 7 is a must.

Fuzz, to my understanding Dörverden is about 40-50km away from bremen (bird route), so we need to take a train there from main station. I was annoyed at uck, so I made a map. Save it and use it at your leisure. You can get his phone number and address from first page.

But seriously, he promised to pick us up and now he's away again and we can't confirm nothing. What kind of an tournament maker is he when he goes away all the time, especially on a time like this, but still has time to check out smashyboards and all but no time to be online. Serious wtf man. And if he still thinks he can run this tourney all by himself... oh boy, with HIS responsibleness we'll end up running this tourney ourselves. <_<
I don't even think he knows how many people he's housing, lol.

Edit: I just found out that he logged onto the german smash forum today, lol. Pretty cool eh?

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
Remen is gonna **** this tournament =o people dont know yet
but amsah is winning this **** as usual. klaar klaar klaar

@vanityangel: let's do it 2€, I have a lot of MM already

@adam: MM you? no way! you want my money you kankerlijer!!

ps: POOOOLS

Ryuker

Smash Lord
I'll be there. I wasn't aware of a cap on the amount so I hope I'm not too late to sign up :p.

I'll be there from friday evening to sunday probably. Planning to leave in the evening. I'mma check train tickets in the next days.

Vegard

Smash Lord
um, Efen and Flikkflakk booked flight tickets already. They did it a couple weeks ago, actually (without telling jeezes), so is that okay with you, Uck???

man...

AE.

Smash Cadet
so ok.

since we all havent seen UCK online for quite some time and im his big brother,i decided to help my lil ***gy bro a bit.

I will arrive tuesday morning in hannover,chill out there at a friends,and will be leaving for bremen and dörverden in the evening.
EVERYBODY who will be in Bremen around that time and you STILL HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM UCK,call me up,we could travel together.
Being lost and travelling with somebody else is still better than being lost all alone.

Thats for tuesday.I will see if i can get people on wednesday/thursday.

Good day.

E: im gonna try to call him today,stay tuned,lol

AE.

Smash Cadet
sorry for doule post.

UCK told me in a quick phone call,that his online absence doesnt mean hes not organizing his ****.
Were gonna talk later again,he was busy talking to stores about tv's etc.

So,be patient.And relax.In case everytihng goes ****,ill take care of you all.

Vegard

Smash Lord
sorry for doule post.

UCK told me in a quick phone call,that his online absence doesnt mean hes not organizing his ****.
Were gonna talk later again,he was busy talking to stores about tv's etc.

So,be patient.And relax.In case everytihng goes ****,ill take care of you all.
i'm gonna try to call him tomorrow, when is he most likely to have time to talk? :p

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
to get a quick reply (1-2 hours),just drop me your questions,ill ask him when i talk to him tonight.
Can I sell pie at the venue (of course I can)? And if I can, does he have pie pans at his place? If he doesn't, can he borrow a few?

Vegard

Smash Lord
to get a quick reply (1-2 hours),just drop me your questions,ill ask him when i talk to him tonight.
Ok, two other Norwegians booked flight tickets already, but its turns out there's a registration limit (list already full) , is that ok with Uck? (Efen and Flikkflakk)

Me and Imperfect also need housing, if possible... from sunday to monday, but its not critically needed or anything, we could just check in to a cheap motel or something...

AE.

Smash Cadet
Can I sell pie at the venue (of course I can)? And if I can, does he have pie pans at his place? If he doesn't, can he borrow a few?

Ok Yuna,you srsly made my day tonight.So looking forward to your creamy pies.

Yup,ill ask him.Keep dropping your questions.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
what about this one: when are pools going to be posted or something?

:lick::lick:
About pools, posting some pools before the tournament is just something for discussion on the boards(which I agree is fun, and it´s interesting to check up who your opponents actually are, their mains, country and placings in tournaments), since most likely those pools can´t be used because:

1. Some people will not show up, even though they´re on the list, always some people just go and say they can't come in the last minute or just don´t show up. Which will force the pools to be remade.

2. There even might be some people who is not on the list who joins(happens from time to time).

Luma

Smash Lord
well makeing the pools on friday would suck aswell, so every big event should make them before, and well if 1 person isnt coming just switch 1-2 people and you are good ^^

Aniolas

Smash Ace
AE.

UCK told me several weeks ago that the smasher Nina is going to house me and 4 swedish smasher.
The problem is, that I have'nt talked to her, so I have no idea where she lives and how to drive there.

Could you please find out her msn. Even if I had her adress, I think it would be quite rude to just show up
at her place without have telling her when.

AE.

Smash Cadet
ok,im pissed right now.
UCK promised me yesterday to come online on skype to talk about all the housing and pick up ****.
But he didnt.Not even an email or anything.

im gonna try tonight again,otherwise im gonna try to call him @ home because this **** needs to be done.

+ will anybody bring a mic?maybe a second one?

E: Aniolas,when will you guys arrive?Where?

Tero.

Smash Champion
Is a player allowed to leave the stage on random as a counterpick?

Yes.

@All: UCK is going to be online soon (today or tomorrow), don't worry. Even if he's not online he's still organizing stuff, so keep cool, this will be great.

Luma

Smash Lord
it ****ing doenst care what he is doing, aslong as he isnt showing himself here and answering questions he fails hard as a tournament host
if he would have listen or even asked for help me might not have those troubles now

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
your pics are awesome aldwyn

@smasher89: yeah, i know pools may change but it's what luma says, the most part will remain the same..
so yeah, I want to know who am I playing with in just a week from now.. it makes my hype increase **** ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom