• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
**** yay next week !!!! =D
cannot wait to play all ya guyz =D

I hope I don't gonna be seeded that low as I was in Köln (5/10) ..
I booked my drive already so I'm def. in !! =)

VA

Smash Hero
I reaaallly want an MM with .tero 5-10 of that european currency that we brits do not have to endure?

Tero.

Smash Champion
lol that dot is just because somebody used my ****ing nick -_-
also I don't do money matches.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
1. I want some moar MM guys

vanityangel, chrisH, is anyone up for this? I'm just a spanish smasher btw

2. hell it's next week

3. POOLS. WHEN?

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's official. I can't go to Smash Attack. Because of the late reply on whether or not I could get housing, I didn't book 'til it was too late (because I didn't want to spend money on a potentially useless ticket) and the price has soared from 290 SEK (€25) to almost 900 SEK (€80). As I'm already pretty much broke at the moment, the extra 600 SEK is just too much for me.

All MMs are off and my sincerest apologies to Jadde who will now have to find a new teammate.

The only way for me to go to this would be if, I don't know, 10 Smashers or so were willing to bankroll me with 60 SEK each because they really want me to go and, I don't know, bake them pie or something :p. Or if I win the lottery... despite never playing it.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good news everyone! I can go to this. Money matches are on again, Jadde, we're teaming again and there'll be pie.

I'll still need some extra cash so if people are willing to donate just because they're awesome (yeah right) or at too lazy to cook for themselves but don't want to waste money on junk food, slip me a few euros and I'll cook for you. It'll work out great if you're housed with UCK because then I'll just throw in some extra food when cooking for myself, UCK, Charles and AE.

You'll have to pay for all ingredients yourself. So it's money for groceries + a few euros for, you know, me slaving in front of the stove like a common housewife :p.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
depending on how much money i will have i will at least want 1 pie xD
An entire pie? I can do that.
how about a creampie,Yuna?LOL XD
Sure. Don't eat any beef for at least 5 days before the occasions. Beef makes it taste weird.

looking forward to your food,i adore your fable for good cooking.
It's the fabled Gay Cooking Gene.

By the way, I've got a new money making scheme. Or rather, I'm going to re-use an old one.

Yuna's MM (Money Making) Scheme of Epic Awesomeness
Anyone who wants to support me (all 5 of you), donate a few euro to the Yuna Fund and I'll give you a slice of blueberry pie. Since blueberries don't grow on trees (they grow on bushes) and the whole point of this fund is to make money, you have to donate at least 1 euro to get a small slice (at least 2 to get a big slice). There's obviously no cap on how much you can donate, though if you donate a larger sum, you're free to request multiple slices of delicious, delicious pie.

If you don't like blueberry pie, you can request apple pie. I'll make a few of those as well. I'll be shilling them at UCK's place and at the venue if UCK will let me.

Donate! Get pie!

Samochan

Smash Master
So does anyone have any information in whether any germans will pick our 4 people group up from main station on thursday 2.4 after 11:05, like uck promised me? <_< Cause if not, I'd like to know what buss or whatever to take so we can get to kc's house, I only know it's far away and it'll cost like 7.10€, but no information regarding what number it should be. <_< I don't want to end up there and not having any idea where to go. Hopefully there are people on the information desk who can speak english well and could inform us with the adress in where to go and what buss to take in case I we don't get picked up nor get any information here. >.>

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh yeah, I also need to know whether I'm going to be picked up on Thursday (my flight arrives 22:25 at the airport. It's the only flight that day) or if I'm going to have to make my way to whoever's housing me (UCK, I'm assuming) on my own (and if so, then I need directions).

Remen

Smash Apprentice
I'm taking money matches from all non-Dutchies. No bull**** restrictions, normal ruleset, minimum of €5 :D

AE.

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah, I also need to know whether I'm going to be picked up on Thursday (my flight arrives 22:25 at the airport. It's the only flight that day) or if I'm going to have to make my way to whoever's housing me (UCK, I'm assuming) on my own (and if so, then I need directions).

i just checked the train connections after your flight to °UCKs place...and sadly i must say.There aren't any after 22.30!

If anybody could get hold of °UCK,tell him to ****in come online,this **** really pisses me off a bit.

chris H

Smash Journeyman
hey can i ask is there is any smasher that lives near the Venue for me kman and retroking because we come at 9am on friday is there anywhere we can go untill 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom