• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Aid X - Brackets Up Now

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
This tournament was pretty fun.

Trash talking during the last few matches for Adam was too good and I hope nobody took any of it too seriously, it's all in good fun.

I had my DS stolen out of our car so I was in a pretty lousy mood most of Sunday, I apologize if I came off too rude to some people. I also really hate Sheik. hahaha

But anyway, real fast:

PikaChad: That Pikachu is too good. The catfish was just too much for it to handle. The pika head party had is a **** mind game.
Reflexx: My god man, playing friendlies with you was too much fun. You were really chill and your mind games are crazy. Bowser is freaking amazing.
Nite: Really awesome getting to talk with you some over the crews list, and I wish I could have gotten to get whooped up by your falco some. Keep him up man, you are too good.
Mike G: Way to be a bad azz. Eating my hot dog and explaining NC controller Johns was awesome.
Holy Marth: I'm so stealing some of those Jiggs tricks. Really sweet getting to meet you and just good off with you. Don't give up on Mario man, he can do it. Maybe. >________>
GA Wes: Good show man. I was really impressed with how chill you were while still keeping stuff under control. Enjoy England boy.
Chad: Never got to talk to you, but your Ganon was really nice.
Liajin: Really had fun playing our friendlies. What in the world at Young Link's disjointed hit boxes, really good stuff. Thanks for the compliment on my Jiggs.
Rice: Wow, you are really good. The combos in the finals were just disgusting. No complaints, and no johns about it, that falco was the craziness. Can't wait to watch the videos.
Iori: Mewtwo, my friend, will not die and can gay you at Battlefield. Really bad. I feel like I learn something new every tourney. Good stuff man, grats on 4th. The low tier team matches with reflex, and thundaa in the corner were incredible.
The NC Crew: Holy god I love you guys. Always the most insane group no matter where we go, they know nothing of the butt butt. "And we are the coolest motha fonkers on the planet."
Adam: You are masta chief, penny effin officer. Way to show them how good NC is. It's about **** time.

There were a lot more people I met briefly but didn't really talk to. Oh well, Atlanta was a long long long drive.

And that is it. Can't wait to watch the videos.

EDIT: Daniel is pretty hilarious. I loved watching him mess with people throughout the day. And I agree, pretty top tier at shout outs as well.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
oh snap i got a shout out? sweet
yeah Chad and Tobes, im sort of a quiet person, but i'm sure once I actually get good I'll be more confident enough to do some screaming heh..
chad you should come down to alabama more often and show me some things, and eat some fishsticks :-D

this was my first real tournament, and it was pure dope sauce. good looking out to GAWes for running this shiz
my shoutouts: everyone that ***** me in pools: drumma boi (owned me, nuff said), carter (wtfz your fox is craziness), juicebox (i'm shocked you didn't win more, your sheik ***** me), desu (good job in singles), laijin (the best young link around gotta be), boxr (i though i'd have a chance when you switched to falcon, silly me), and reflex
and btw reflex is my new favorite smasher, i've never seen someone stand up and do the bowser bellow during a match. That's fantastic.
and and shouts to mike g for ****** me with peach and giving me some marth tips

good to put faces to all these names i've been seeing for the past year lol

rice

Smash Journeyman
yay, my turn

mikey (FM? nah menthol) - man, its always great seeing you and hanging out with you, our friendlies are also really fun, and i love playing ya, you need to come down here sometime ^^.

chad - Man, im really sorry i forgot the asian snacks !!! fun playing you again, and im glad i got my revenge on you this time around, we seriously need to do a lot more friendlies. Your pika is too good. I was rooting for you all the way.

chaddd - man, our matches are always so freaking close, i think im gonna get a hear attack plaiying you someday. We also need to get in more friendlies, i usually don't go around friendlying tho lol. Come ask me !!!

darksyde - Lol, the finals weren't recorded to my knowledge.

alpha - Dood, no matches this time around, but at least you got to see me fun cancel some of your friends. And i really didn't hear any alpha chant, was i deaf or something? lol

exarch - Man, you keep picking it up, you play more characters now, and its really nice to see you again, i always love playing you dood. :) keep it up, we only live 4 hours away fromeach other lol ^^.

renth - haha nice ganon you got there man, our joke matches were pretty fun. Keep it up, you are going to get realllly good.

nice1 - Hah, your such a funny and cool dood, it was nice playing you and having our chats.

moogle - man...**** me some more in n64 :(. we still need to do friendlies too !

thief? - good seeign you again man :). you might not remember me tho.

nite - haha brandon, you's a pimp, we are the choke brothers, and the falco doods that need to make a baby to get the ultimate falco. Had to do the nite combo ^^, your too good, too bad you choked tho. I haven't played you in tournament ever.

iori - lol good stuff man, im impressed.

soft - your puff is getting better ! keep it up, you beat my falco pretty bad.

laijin - lol man, you need to stop saying you weren't taking matches seriously, what do you want the other person TOO think if he's beatign you a lot, that he's worse than you or something? just chill, and you should take every match seriously, thats how you get better.

lozr - Nice *** fox man, you ****ing ***** the **** out of me 1st set. 4-stocking my marth.lol
2nd set was a lot more fun for me tho. It was nice seeing you, you're a really cool and nice dood. Your fox is really fast at timing the shines lol. i wish that there wasn't any **** talking tho from the cheering crowd lol.

tloz - Nice *** link, scared me. good seeing you

reflex - Holy **** at bowser, too ****ing good, and your such a nice guy :). see you around man.

tim tim (desu) - Lol "i wouldn't pick fox if i were you" man, your such a cool dood. and korean !! yaaa. fun playing with you and stuff, team sheik is hilariously fun, thanks for being such a cool dood !

trc - keep working on your falco. And you shouldn't really put yourself down or say you are doing bad, just play, i don't really like to hear too many people talk when im friendling anyways.

people i played in falco dittos - LOLOLOLOLOLOL fun

carter - good fox, nice playing you, :)

rayku - cool dood, never did get to play you in friendlies tho. nice chats.

GAwes - wtfux, going away? i love ya man lol. i hope i get one last chance to play you before you leave or something. nice stuff in teams.

Prac ! - Thanks for the housing ! and i don't know if my tips were helpful or not, but i would like to see you get a lot better. Cause you are really good especially for how long you've played for. Thanks for everything. btw...what does my nick that you gave me in your shoutout mean ? lol

IHSB - Thanks for cheering for me !!! :) didn't play you this time around.

cornel - Good stuff :)

mslano - LOL WHO ARE YOU i really don't know :(

sleepy k - Were you the tall asian kid i played in teams, then played you in singles, and you had the shiek?

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Rice: TLOZ recorded the finals using Adam's camera. They were watching them last night while I was going to sleep on the floor of our buddy John's apartment.

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
SHOUT OUTS!!!!!!!

***in no particular order***

GAwes - Awesome tourney! Hope everything works out for you when you leave. Keep smashing!

Rice - Fun matches we had. I almost had you on dreamland, but oh well, maybe next time. That falco is crazy and the combos in the finals were just stupid good! Congrats on winning!

Prac - Our set of matches were definitely the most fun I've ever had in this game! Stay cool and hope to see you at other tournies.

Desu - Fun matches man. We should have played more matches. Great meeting you too.

IHSB- Great pool matches excluding the Falco/Samus one lol! You ***** my falco hard that match! We'll have to do some more Link/Samus matches some day. BTW, that samus is very tricky and fast.

N64 - WTF!!! Your pika is amazing! I just didn't know what to do against it. Marth definitely won't the answer :laugh:. Of all the characters to get knocked out by, it had to be pikachu lol :). I'll be ready next time though ;).

Rayku - Fun matches man. Smart fox and nice meeting you.

Holymarth - I don't know exactly how well you did, but keep playing mario, he'll come around.

E. Yay - Great to see you again. Why didn't we play any matches? Are you and the other guys coming to MPJ?

Sorry if I forgot anybody. It was fun seeing and meeting everyone and congrats to everyone that placed well.

And now for NC....

I'll just see all yall guys later this week :laugh:
Too good!!!!

coach

Smash Apprentice
yay shoutouts. so many things i should've done.

GaWes- thanks for doing this again and you're going to have a great time in england.

Prac - sorry I didn't get to get a friendly in we had to get going :(

X2X - We should've played and on dream land just to make it last for 10 minutes.

dogy - Fun matches. Sorry I couldn't answer your questions very well. Your doc is getting pretty awesome

I just realized how much I really like the panhandle manhandlers you guys ****ing own.

rice - congrats and you kick my *** at smash 64 (more than likely melee too)

drumma - you're a cool dude we should've friendlied also

ram - Nice work in the tourney and yeah i was a bit quiet, but maybe that's cause I wasn't in your pool *****ing this time hehe (that and luigi scares me).

exarch - Thanks for the remembrance match for co and me. It was great playing you and I could learn alot about peach from you.

IHSB - I only think we friendlied for teams and I'll do better next time I promise. I had a blast *saLUEt* (moogle is a lueser too).

Iori - Thanks for playing and putting up with me :p :).

N64 - I can't wait to watch the video of you in the crew battle. It was great meeting you and I hope I see you again.

Nite - Awkward conversation, eye contact, and facial expressions... What FUN!

RC - Fun teams matches and good to see you again.

Mslano - Why do you have to move away? We have so much fun thesaurusaurizing.

chad - I hope you can still travel when school starts. If not me and moogle are still gonna come see you at bi weeklies.

moogle - i owe you big time for this.

menthol - thanks, It's hard playing against marth :).

it's late and I can't think of anyone else. Sorry if I left you out.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
sweet effin tourney guys. Shoutouts later i promise. Gotta catch up on sleep just got off work from last night. Peace

Prac352

Smash Lord
yay, my turn
Prac ! - Thanks for the housing ! and i don't know if my tips were helpful or not, but i would like to see you get a lot better. Cause you are really good especially for how long you've played for. Thanks for everything. btw...what does my nick that you gave me in your shoutout mean ? lol
Haha. I got a lot better as a result of getting my butt kicked at this tourney and Zhattarans is a brand of rice.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
mslano - LOL WHO ARE YOU i really don't know :(
I guess I never formally introduced myself, but I'm the dude with the long hair and glasses that was in your pool and running your crew.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
<--1492 post cool

Shoutouts in Alphabetical Order:

FLORIDA
Rice: so much fun playing you in so many “pools” matches. I wish I could play you more.

Drumma: **** YOU JOHN. lol so much fun as always playing and hanging with you and all that stuff.

Ram: good stuff with luigi dude. Did I miss playing you somehow? Again?? I’m a noob.

Rook: Thanks for the work vs sheik. Good stuff gotta love broken characters. Good chillin with ya too.

Mooney: Yo. Dude.

My crew:
Renth: Weaksauce stop sandbagging and sleeping during teams.

ALABAMA
Thief: good stuff in crews boooyy hot ****. Seriously though, fun pools matches and thanks for SDing on RC… idk if I’d have won otherwise. Next guy I played banned RC because he watched that match lol

Moogle: I loved getting ***** in 64. Kinda wish I owned the game now.

Reflex: too MFing good. 5 stock with 4 with bowser??

Mslano: wow I’m flattered. Good stuff managing the crew even when Nite flipped out on us!

Coach: No problem on the remembrance match, it was my pleasure. Kinda wish it would have been unnecessary though.

GEORGIA
PB&J: no shoutoutz for me? T_T Hey don’t sweat it, everyone who played with Hozart a lot is **** against Icys. TheLaw beat Chu’s icys at Pound2… And Chu was smart enough to not use icys against me at FC.

Chaddd: You suck I saw your combo video. Good times… I’m trying to convince SFL players that you’re actually good, but it’s a struggle sometimes. You win the award for beating me the harder than anyone except for Renth on the second day. Congratulations.

GAWes: man if you’d falcon punched I think I’d have tried to toad it. Lots of fun playing you, and thanks for hosting so many great tourneys, ones I’ve attended and ones I haven’t. Continue being too good and **** in UK and then fly me over with the moneys you win.

Marty: Good to see you and your crazy eyes again. Apparently, smash skill doesn’t disappear as fast as one might think.

MikeG: I won a peach ditto where you weren’t sandbagging. Wootzilla! I’m glad the peach is still cahraizey as it has always been.

X2X: Missed those friendlies! Dang it >_< Coandme experience ftw.

Menthol: lol yup I sheiked you. I’ll sheik every marth until brawl comes out and there’s a new marth ‘counter.’ Marth deserves it. Plus I kinda like playing against marth with sheik… but not really with any other character.

Prac: good seeing you again! Goooo peach mains!

SleepyK: I know we didn’t talk much/at all during the tourney, but I was glad to see you around anyways. I distinctly remember seeing you asleep during the night. Convenient.

Carter: Hope you didn’t mind how much crap I gave you in the crew battle. I just can’t stand camping, and I know MikeG never liked it either. Though it is what your crew told you to do, so I can’t hold it against you that much.

DP: Man you like to jab a lot! Close matches with my samus!

Boss Nasty: Way to finish me off in crews! I wanted that third stock of yours though. Good stuff with the peach ditto.

Dogy: Sucked we got DL YAYUHZ. Don’t pill spam me or I will taunt you so hard you’ll never fully recover XD Good stuff and you were hilarious rooting for your crew.

Gerbil: Actually, Mike was using Pichu and I was M2. I didn’t know that was your first tournament. I remember multiple people coming up to us and asking if it was a tournament match; and replying “Yes” like it was totally obvious a pichu m2 team would be used in tourney.

SOUTH CAROLINA
HolyMarth: Good to see you too. Some things need to be done. Thank you for so many kind words about our mutual friend.

NORTH CAROLINA
Lozr: I didn’t know who you were when we played, and I was kinda sad that I lost at first. But then you stuck around and we chatted a little and I concluded that you’re a great guy and I couldn’t have lost to a more congenial person. Apparently losing to Roy didn’t make you feel bad enough to stop you from getting second (WTF TOO GOOD). Great stuff, and I hope to see you again (although I can’t imagine where that will be).

Tloz: Insanely impressive Link. I did not expect to see that at this tourney.

MISSISSIPPI
PikaChad: So glad to see you again. I really enjoy hanging with you and thanks for handling the SE circuit moneys. Incredichu ftw. Good stuff with third man.

TENNESSEE
IHSB: I’m not sure I made it clear how incredible I thought your Samus. I came back after the tourney as just told all my crewmates how ridiculous you were. I was a little sad I took you out of the brackets, but good stuff in crews and all that stuff. Even though I’ve been to a few tourneys with you before I never really met you. I sure am glad I did this time.

Nite: How in the world did we miss friendlies?? We are both noobs. Good to see you again though as always!

Iori: You hacked the game and beat a fox with m2. wow. Good stuff.

NEW YORK/KANSAS
N64: What a clever name you have. That aside, you are incredible in all ways. You have insanely good mindgames and are smart as anyone I’ve played ever. I didn’t know what to expect from you but holy cow man. Plus, you’re a great guy to hang out with too. I had so much fun in those friendlies and everywhere else we chilled (over pizza etc). Sad that we most likely won’t be at the same tourney again T_T

People I forgot: GGs nubs

PB&J

Smash Hero
my fault exarch i was lazy giving shout outs.--u beasted me in singles i have to practice more,but i t was good seeing u again

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
hahah. i remember leaving them shout outs. lol. i never looked at the screen i typed the whole thing looking at the key board because i was to drunk to look up.daym i love the smash comunity, either that, or i was just mega bored at the time. oh well.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Hell Da ****S YEAHZ!

Awesome Tournament Shout out to Wes for this mess.

CATFISH PWNED THIS TOURNEY!

"**** em' up wit da Catfish!"

Time For Chocolate Thunda Shouts

Reflex- You're my idol now, man. I was pretty down about not bein able to beat your bowser with Yoshi but I appreciate the matches anyway. Keep with Bowser and dont ever give in to the Tiers, man. Keep on Bowser Sexin' Em.

Ram- Awesome low tier terror coming from this guy. I was definatly happy for you makin' it *** far as you did with the Green Sex Machine. Luigi needs to move up the Tier list and they know it!! Intense Yoshi ditto. lol

Yuri- I regret not getting any one on ones with you man! Props to the Mewtwo. Scared the hell outta them foxes, man. lol

DP- Another person I regret not playing. I just know your Mario was wrecking havoc all over this Tourney.

Holy Marth- You my friend am one the Coolest people ever. Your persistence is admirable, man. No matter the odds you still stick with Mario. I love it. We WILL get better and the Carolina's will Crush the competition together.

Everlasting Yay- Dont worry 'bout the Catfish...It is beyond your puny mortal comprehension. We didnt play that much but I beat your fox and that set the mood for the entire tourney for me...probably the one reason I won any matches...Thanks for that and Props to da falco...You just need to get a bit more serious and you could be up there with the best of them, man.

All the Ganons- I was surprised at How many I saw...and most of them were pretty good.

If there's anyone I forgot then I'm **** sorry. And If you play Marf then you're probably not on the list on purpose...Cause I hate dat *****.

Awesone Tourney.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
shout it out son... *** EM UP!!!! CATFISH... GEARS... WHAT THE FU=HOOOOAHHHHAHAHAH BALLS OF STEEL BALLS BALLS PYLONS OH NO TRAP CARD POWERFLAME BURN NUCKLE IIIIINFERNO CCCCCOMBO BREAKER

" YOU CANNOT SAY THAT WORD IN HERE THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE"

*seconds later* "TOUCH EM UP!" FEEL EM UP!!! SCREW EM UP!!!" MEGA ROFL

Wes, you monster. We had some awesome matches, I LOVE my Fox and your Marth, some of the best, funnest matches I've had playing this game. We're 1-1 on those... and you're leaving! ****!!! ah dude it was great to see you again, great tourney as always, you know how **** amazing you are I don't need to say anything. Good luck in England bro!!!

Chaddd - dddestroyed me. wish we had some more friendlies, prolly last time I'll be able to play you...

Bobby Just1111 - was great seeing you back man, good **** as always.

Mike G - ah, it was awesome seeing you after like 8 months! Wish we had some funtastic friendlies. good chillin' yo.

X2X - alpha... alpha! ALPHA. ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA blame Prac ALPHA ALPHA!!!

112 - FRIGGEN BEAST I LOVE YOU.

Carter - ZOMGZ WTF BBQ great job on placing, you rox.

Marty - Was nice seeing you man, you're always hilarious.

EUGENE - good god, I think my favorite part of this tourney was YOU. Those Dogy-momma jokes almost made me die inside. "Dogy Samich's dad's ****** is so big, I could drive a car through it... and it'd take me 3 hours!"

FullMetal Menthol - Random Captain Falcon skill ftw LOL how the **** did I do that. nice to see you/play you wish we had friendlies. good **** on 13th.

PB&J - wish we had more games, shoulda been in crews, you know. the usual. if SC ever makes it down to GA again we should have a SC GPC crew battle.

Desu, we must play one of these days.

Soma, have my babies. We work well in teams.

Laijin - "did you see my match with Carter!?" wow you were excited lol

Prac - "YOU SUCK" you're so supporting LOL

Gerbil - where teh *** were you1?

Nice1 - you're awesome. good games.

Reflex - Talk to meh son .-.

Dogy - fun games man. "me and Cyphus are gonna have a loooong talk about Mushroom Kingdom II when I get home!" LOL great chillin with ya

Nite - That Falco sure can ****. Your CF is pretty crazy too son.

Iori - ****ing AMAZING Mewtwo, I have no regrets losing to that great stuff.

PikaChad - wish we had played, you're awesome as always. Watching you guys play Captain America and the Avengers was awesome. **** EM UP!!!

IHSB - who's the ****!? you! GREAT job in crews. Wish we had some friendlies, cause you DOMINATE. <3 that Samus.

RAM - I wanna play you more. You're so cool, dude, nice seeing you. Take care.

Rice - Don't mind me, I was sick and ****, sorry about the complaining. You're incredible. Good stuff.

Exarch - Glad you made it, good **** in crews, nice nametag usage, and sig. We still have never played, but yeah. Nice to see ya.

Echo - Keep up the Sheik man see you at MPJ

LoZR - you're so nice man, god I love your Fox. we MUST have more matches at MPJ. I demands it!!! <3 NC

EverlastingYay - YOU DA MAN ON CRACK WRAPPING UP IN BLANKETS ON MY BED AS I TYPE THIS. SLEEP WELL.

XDsGRRRrr? Whatever, JOHN, you are amazing, domination, web of deception. our team name was SUPPOSED to be MEUNSTRAL BEAM GO or whatever but it became bingo so LOL

Holymarth - Keep up Mario, and stay confident, don't let losses weigh you down. Keep that mind straight and you will play great : )

Scha - you're such a beast! That Doc XD I love and hate it. Grab based game, you ****, I love it. Say YO SUP to the other SC fellas.

Moogle, Thief, Wizzlecroff, Cash Mooney, Sleepy, TC, Cornel, TLOZ, Soft, Drumma, Datman, Rook, Renth, Zeus, Tsunami, Boss, Rayku, Coach- wish we had played (or more?) good seeing you.

if I forgot you sorry shoot me.

N64

Smash Champion
Man, you southeast people give too many shoutouts. It's understandable though, there were far too many cool people at this tourney to be covered. Consequently I know I'll forget a ton of deserving people in these shoutouts, i always do.

ReflexWarrior - Easily the most entertaining and impressive smasher to watch that I saw this tourney. I love seeing low tier mains with exactly the right attitude. Out of everyone, it looked like you were having the most fun, regardless of the outcome of your matches. Your bowser was freakin beast too. Once they put in GAwes bs. you in crews I was thinking ahead as to whether our last two could for-sure take the probably-3-stock wes would have had left, but then you kept toe to toe with him the whole way to everyone's surprise. I was pullin for ya in singles vs. wes too, those matches were mad close and hella fun to watch. I hope I get to see ya again in some tourney in the future.

Exarch - You showed me that both of our combo skills are amazing. Rapid a to ftilt? Dtilt to uair? Dash attack x4? Nice job in crews too, way to hog the spotlight heh. It was cool talking with you and you really gave me some confidence in pulling out some of my high tiers in tourney. I may take your advice some day. Good stuff repping co_and_me in pools, i'm sure he'd be happy. I'll try to find some way to make it down to FL some time and play you, renth, and whoever else I can find some more.

Renth - You give me too much credit. They were all hella close matches, you kept me on my toes the whole time. Utilt kill at 274% = classic. You should have been in crews, but we had a ton of other OOS talent anyhow. It was cool meeting and talking to you. Hopefully i'll make it down to FL one day, or i'll see ya if you ever come back to PA for some reason.

Cashmooney - Thanks for the ride. I'm so glad I was able to make it to this tourney, couldn't have done it without ya.

mslang - You were such fun to hang out with. L:A or LFA or FFA or whatever it ended up being will surely be a million-dollar corporation. I don't know why no one else has thought of this yet! Good job co-running the crews and providing general comedic trash talk. They ran pretty smoothly because of it.

-Chad- - Told ya you'd make it farther than me. I really think if you get a little better at continuing combos with pika, and figure out all his tricks, you'll undoubtably be the best pika main out there. Third in singles ain't bad either, sad I couldn't stay longer to see you beast it up. I'll let ya know if i'm ever in the south again.

Iori - Good stuff in crews and singles. If I had known earlier I didn't have a teamate, I would have offered to team, but oh well. M2 is too good.

IHSB - I didn't get to see you beasting in crews (Renth pulled me away for some friendlies as soon as I got knocked out) but I heard about it later. I'm not surprised, your samus is scary. SWD -> fsmash in friendlies also surprised the hell out of me, just one more thing about samus I get to be scared of. Keep it up.

OOS crew in general - Way to beast! I loved seeing the amount of bottom-mid tiers on our team, and seeing all of them own face. I really felt like a part of the crew, like we were all from the same original crew anyhow, not just a pieced-together oos crew.

Chaddd - In all honestly I was scared as **** to play against you in crews, but it didn't look like we had anyone else to spare. I came in thinking "ok me, just don't get fourstocked." Definately kept me on my toes too, that last usmash was a blind 'do or die' charge where I would have easily been dead if I was a halfsecond too slow. We should have gotten some friendlies in sometime, but there were far too many people here that I wanted to play.

Datman - Good match in crews, you put on a ton of pressure, i felt like I was losing the whole time.

Carter - Totally mindgames'd me. Everyone was repeating "stay away from the edge, he's gonna try to gay you, just stay away from the edge" so I thought I could ledgecamp just long enough to frustrate you and do exactly that, but you owned me for it. GGs.

Laijin - Naming moves after yourself is dumb. Legitimate move/combo names (i.e. "the darkrain combo") come from fans rather than the person to do it. Good matches regardless.

Coach - It'd be awesome to see another pika main pop up, I'm sure you'd be able to handle him. He's super fun. A fair amount of work, but such a fun character. It was nice meeting you and good matches in pools.

Theif - Awesome job being designated cheerleader for OOS team. Your fox provided the intimidation factor from the bench :). GGs in pools too, you brought some of the best out of my pika. I've never pulled some of that stuff off with pika, but I knew I had to take every opening to come out ahead. It looked like you were a little tired too : /, hopefully we'll get to play again when we're both at our best.

Everyone else in pools and singles - GGs. You all kept me on my top game for much of this tourney.

Wes - Awesome tourney, great job. I expect to see you beasting in the europe smash scene in the coming months.

This was one of the best tourneys I've been to, hands down. There were so many cool people to hang out with, I didn't want it to end. GGs to everyone I played.

P.S. Captain America (aka Reflex i think?) and the Avengers (aka me, -Chad-, and...Bobby I think?) were really F*ckin em up.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Glad to see yall all again Prac Ill cool it next time I was just realy hiper and wanting to start the crew battle. RAM thanks for looking out for my CellPhone Yall are all beast especially LOZR and the new and improved MTHL: FMTL! Good stuff everyone.
P.S. I dont know who the guy was who slept on the floor next to me, but he freaked me out completely when I woke up.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
SHOUT-OUTS TIME!!!!

Exarch - **** YOU THOMAS!!!! Your too good man and still getting better.... even tho we are poser peach mains picking up marth and fox her 2 worst enamies.... XD we are traitors XD

GAWES - Good tourney man I cant believe I didnt get to play you any. Maybe we will meet agian once more before you go to Europe. Also, good teams matches they were fun.

Chadddd - Good **** and good games we played. I wish I gave you a challenge like rice does.

Chad - I hope your controller works better now. If not try getting a new one cause you have these problems every tourney I see you at.

Nite - Brandon you are too good every match I see you pull comebacks like crazy or just totally crush someone flat out.

Reflex - Dang bro why do you have to save combos for me like double spin to fair?!?!?! too good man you ****.\

Renth - nice meeting you bro and good team games. We should play singles next time.

Iori - WTF?!?!?! I'm stealing your laugh!!! Your too good and too funny. Sick Mew2 bro.

IHSB - Dang Jack you have too much funny **** on your computer. Good games we had.

Datman - No MM peach falco?? next time definitely tho.

Coach - No friendlies man why nots? next time yes!

Moogle - Dang Andy your too good and too cool!! come to our tourney =]

Thief - good games man dittoes with you are fun!

Nice1 - dang bro you are too funny talking **** to me while playing ram... shoul,dnt you be talking **** to him?? lol

DESU - Dang bro your too fun to hang with I'm glad you guys housed with prac also!!! Come to florida sometime Tim!!!

Menthol/Fullmetal - Mike your too cool bro we didnt get to play too much but when we did I loved it. Your like a dang brother to our crew!!! Come to FL and bring Tim!!

C - Good matches man. I didnt see you after the first day so I think I know what you chose over the 9!! XD

X2X - Still no friendlies!! why must you avoid me bro?!?!?! ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA

Dogy - good friendlies we had thanks for helping me warm up that morning =] your just as good as I expected.... you just yell alot XD

LOZR - Dang bro you got alot better from the last time I played you at the last SA!! good job bro!!

Carter - good to always play you bro you are really good!!

112 - Dang good marth you have. Glad I got to play you in tourney.

PRAC - Kieth your too good too nice too cool too funny.... o and stop calling me circles!!!!! lol

YAY - nice talking to you and duel trash talking during finals too funny XD

TheOneJanitor - good games bro your marth was pretty good start coming to ragnarock's biweeklies in mobile and you will see more of us NFL boys

Boxr - Nice samus man you are too quiet to be that good!!! talk more bro!!! Also your really good at guilty gear too I was watching.

59JS - dang bro first a good gannon then a good IC's F U for making me go peach that wasx the only time I went peach that whole tourney!!! you forced it out of me!! Good ****!!!

NFL - I loves my crew mates Rice, Rook, Ram, and even tho boom and fumin don't come to anything n e more them too. We are too funny and always getting better. Time to get ready for brawl. GO NFL!!!

Good tournament and as you can tell from all the shoutouts the south is one of the best places to be because everyone is nice. Best tournament possible and hope Wes has fun in Europe. Also, one last alpha chant.....

.............ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA......

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Awesome tourney. I wish I had gone to the one last year, but w/e. This one will do it for me.

Alpha: Good stuff in the crew battles and nice placing in the tourney. You and IHSB make me hate samus. :)

Reflex: Since when was Bowser god tier. THINGS CHANGE ..lol

Nice: Good stuff mangz. You really played amazing in the crew battle. Beast. I finally beat you in a falco ditto. Guess our record is 3:1 your favor.

Prac: good stuff reppin CDE.

Yang: thanks for driving us up. You are too cool man.

Rice: LOL you gave my friend an a$$ beating in falco dittos. Thanks for showing GA how to play falco. ;)

IHSB: I picked Marth thinking it would give me an advantage. Um...didn't work :laugh: You are too good man. I must prepare for our next meeting.

RAM: Your luigi is a beast. I want to play it next tourney we both attend.

Rook/Drummaboi : Good stuff. Nice playing you Rook. Must play u Drummaboi.

Daniel-Zaman: LOL don't worry about our set. You play an exemplary ganon and fox. That ganon is really smart. It had me afraid to approach you. That shouldn't happen :laugh: Your fox is better than you think. Good stuff. Friendlies at the next tourney plz.

Wes: Good stuff in the tourney and running the tourney. It was a blast. Hope you come to G4S4. I want to play you one last time.

Datman: you beat alpha..RAWR. J/k good stuff. Must play u at next tourney

If I didn't list you <3 you anyway.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
One last shoutout:
Ken - Thanks for bumping the original discussion topic in order to lock it after no one had posted in it for a day and a half. You're really cool, and always use you mod powers for useful and necessary purposes.

Prac352

Smash Lord
One last shoutout:
Ken - Thanks for bumping the original discussion topic in order to lock it after no one had posted in it for a day and a half. You're really cool, and always use you mod powers for useful and necessary purposes.
Haha, Ken is a douchebag.

Somasu

Smash Ace
IT'S SHOUTOUT TIME!

GPC! - You guys friggin' rule! I love you all, and am very glad to be a part of this crew <3

Mike - I didn't get to play you! ****e! I did see some of your matches, though. You would've been proud of my Marth back at Evan's place the night before. I was comboing some peeps like crazy. Think I got like.. 4 0-death Ken Combos on someone. Your Marth just keeps getting better. You're a beast, man! Keep it up!

Tommy - Had fun playing friendlies with you. Thanks for the compliment on my Falco. Would like to play you some more, so I now force you to come play Smash more with the guys.

Tim - There's two things I'd like from you. First, I want you to help me practice how to beat friggin' Samus! ***** don't die! So we need to smash more so I can kill that thing! And secondly, I want to learn Samus. She's actually one of the more fun characters to use in the game, and I'd like to learn how to use her properly in case I want to counterpick with her someday. Wish I could've played you more at this tournament, man.

Brett - Good job finally coming back and keeping Candy Jet alive. Only one problem.. YOU DIDN'T FIGHT ME! =( I wanted to shine you... Come hang with the guys more often, man! SMASH MOAR!

Evan - Thanks for the housing and helping me with directions on getting there. Your Ice Climbers are crazy good man. You definitely learned a lot from your trip to NY. Good to have ya back, and I'll definitely be Smashing at your place a lot more often. Just remember, CHU DAT DOES WHAT HE WANTS!

Josh - Your 'Puff just keeps getting better man. Just learn to stay off the side of the ledge so much. I think I agree with Mike when he said you're the best 'Puff in GA at the moment. Give me a call next time you head to Evan's place, that way I can come, too.

Blue Jim - Dude, we should've played more. I don't know why I didn't ask you for friendlies

Will - Yeah thanks for bailing on me in doubles! >_< I disown you! Nah, not really. Saved me money for foods.. Hope to see you around more, man. It's fun playing with you.

CDE - Good **** in the crew battle. Wish I didn't choke in my part, but I can't complain. You won, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Alpha - ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA. Haha. Fun times. Fun friendlies, man. Nice Samus.

Prac - **** you for going Ganon in the crew battle! I would've much rather fought a Ganon with my Falco than a Sheik! Ah well. You're goood man. We need to play some friendlies next time.

Nice1 - I think you're the guy I played in the crew battle? If so, good ****. I had fun playing you in that and in those friendlies. Good job on rocking my Falco hard in the crew battle. Hope to see you again soon.

Reflex - You're a ****ing beast! Boozer is too **** good! Awesome **** in the GA vs OOS crew battle. You're incredibly fun to be around, and incredibly skilled at Smash. Would love to play some of that Bowser myself.

Gerbil - Should've been there. I would've beat you up in some Fox Dittos.. maybe.. Or perhaps some Fox vs Falco. I'm getting better. I swear.

Rest of GA:

Wes - Amazing tourney, man! Definitely the best tournament I myself have ever been to. You're an amazing person, and an amazing Smash player, and I hope you have a wonderful time in England. Much love to ya, man. Come Smash at FullMetal's or something sometime before you leave so I can try and get some more friendlies in with you. You'll be missed.

SleepyK - You're a fun guy. Had lots of fun hanging out, playing smash, and just being there at the tournament in your presense. We'll team next tournament. Team SuSoma ftw!

Boss Nasty (and Juan and the rest of the guys) - Glad you all could make it. It was cool seeing you guys again. You guys are fun to hang around. And Boss, good **** in the crew battle, and that one friendly we played was fun. Would've loved to get more, though.

Chaddd - Good job rocking m in pools. You're an awesome guy, and I'd like to learn some tips from you someday, if at all possible.

Mike G - You're incredibly fun to hang around. Thanks for those tips you gave me back at Evan's place. I'll be sure to play you some more, and someday, I want a piece of that Peach.

Cornell - From now until the day I die, I will curse DK. Those Uair combos you did on my Fox were brutal. Good matches, though. They were a lot of fun. Hope to see you again real soon.

Eugene - You make me laugh, man. Fun friendlies we had. Good ****.

Wizzlecrof - Finally got to 1v1 you. Those were some fun matches.. except fighting your Marth. God **** C-stick Marths..

Reox(?) - Fun matches. Fun times. Nice Sheik. We'll play some more real soon.

OOS:

Rice - Congrats on first! Your Falco is incredible. Had fun in those random teams friendlies we did, as well as that one Falco ditto. Would like to play you some more someday.

LOZr - **** man, your Fox is FAST! I couldn't keep up with your quick movements and perfecty placed shines. Much props to you man. Those Finals matches you had with Rice were so **** fun to watch.

Iori - No matter how hard you destroyed with Mewtwo, he still sucks as a character! >: Wish I would've tried teaming with you since I heard you didn't have a partner when you first got there.

Nite - Don't sweat those SD's in the tournament. **** happens. It was fun getting destroyed by you in those random friendlies, though. Keep up the good work.

TRC - You're one funny dude. I don't know if I was laughing at all your jokes at 6 in the morning 'cause they were funny or if I was just so dead tired after not sleeping all night that everything I heard was funny. Either way, it's awesome hanging with you. We worked well as a team, so we'd better team in a tournament sometime. Sucks that you say you won't be back down here for another tournament really anytime soon.

Pikachad - Friggin' Pikachu 0-death combo **** on a stick! Jesus that was some crazy ****! You're a cool dude. Next time I see you, I'm asking for friendlies.

I'm getting lazy.. Everyone else, I either played you, or didn't. If I did, good games. If not, we'll play next time.

Until next time...

THIS IS SPARTA!!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yo! I'm really disappointed in my performance (again). Gah....

Shoutouts:

GAWes- I didn't get to play you much in friendlies, you kinda left early. I hope to play you again soon.

-Chad-- Dude, you're f***ing hilarious. Pikachux2 in teams, TOTALLY RULES! Get out of my way. Sorry to hear about your mem card, I tried to find it after I left the conversation. If you need any copy-able data, just hit me up and I'll see if I can help. Good stuff.

Marty- Thanks to you and Seth for carting me around. I wish we coulda teamed, maybe another time =)

PB&J- Thanks for housing me, dude! I had no idea I was headed to your place, it was great meeting you.

Soft- I had a good feeling about the outcome of every match in pools except you. You really scared me, keep chasing after with Jiggs!

Rice- Thanks for the tips on how to beat people =P the advice mid-pools was really great. If you're ever in my pool again, Actually play me?

Nite- I only got to play against you in teams. As a matter of fact, I've only ever played you when you beasted me at Falconpunchion. I demand a refund!

Corey- Hey nice teaming with ya man. I was surprised to see you since I saw you at FC, I kinda wanted to team with you. We had great friendlies, like...all night/day.

Daniel Zaman- Dude...you've gotten so much better since I last played you at like...G4S2 or something. Seriously, you're the only person I talked about after the tourney that I gave props of improvement to. Keep BEASTING!

Those guys that I went 'BEAST MODE' on- Heh. Nice meeting you guys, even if I never really figured out your names and stuff. Pokeballs r00l hehehe.

Carter- Thanks for playing some friendlies with me. I'm gonna use you as a measuring stick as to what my skill level is, I'm catching up to you =)

Yay!- wtf in pools, man. You sandbagging or something? Nice quick-switch, it was nice talking with you, you're one of the few people I actually talked to. I had no problem waiting for our brackets match. I still wish you had gone Fox, obviously. And nice playing some teams friendlies, that was really fun.

Iori- I <3 your laugh. Makes me happy. Mewtwo is a beast, you and Taj are the reasons I'm picking that sucker up. Keep destroying people, please? And gimme some pointers!

Chaddd- I didn't really talk to you at all...like...ever....Yeah. I need to play you some next tourney I see you at, okay?

Dogy- Sorry I was really down when you tried to talk to me. My mom was yelling and screaming at me so loud I couldn't understand her =/ Plus, I had just gotten knocked out really early, so it wasn't the best time. Team Katana needs to exact revenge soon! (on what I don't know)

Prac- I'll tell you the truth, the reason I didn't want to play our pools match at night was because I was really scared you would win, and I didn't want that to happen. We had some sweet matches, though. Maybe Brinstar wasn't your best pick hehehe

Renth- Beast Ganon, dude. I only played you in pools, but I had no idea who you were until I got owned by you (I think? I'm pretty sure you won the set...)

112- thanks on the compliment, hopefully I'll beat you soon. 'til that day comes, you and me need to play a lot more

FULLMETAL- Yo! Nice new name. I support it, as long as you keep true to your promise I'll hold respect for ya =) I never saw any of your matches, except the occasional glance at your 20 stock match with Wes. I was surprised to see you actually winning most of the time, I'm not sure who won that match, but still. Very impressive

TRC- We only talked...I haven't played you in a while. That needs to happen soon

Datman- Magic? I thought we were gonna play some Smash. Suppose not, I'm gonna try to make it into the crew battle next time, so watch out when we have to play each other for something that matters. Next time we're sitting down and playing like 20 friendlies...no....29347923874. *bwahaha*

Alpha- wtf? ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA
*rofl*

I'm pretty sure I forgot like...everyone else. My bad, it's kinda early in the morning and I had a really stressful day at work. I'll see you all at the next tournament, okay guys? Peace! Well...maybe. I'll be back again soon

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Yeah, Wes won that. I was ahead by 1 stock for about the first half, and Wes pulled ahead after that.
He ended up winning by 3 stocks (if I remember right- correct me if I'm wrong Wes)
There was much greed, ******** mindgames, and godly DI( Wes' DI is always godly, but I'm especially proud of how long I made some of my stocks last)

I wish we'd taped it.
T_T

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Oh man... I just proved how badass I can be... taking 33rd... without actually BEING THERE!! LMFAO, CDE is just that raw, and I only make up a partial % of it :p

All kidding aside, I wish I could've been there. Instead, I've been at home chillin with my girl, but those of you who want to get a hold of me can if you try hard enough haha.

Wes - Thanks for including me in the tourny list, though granted I was actually a Bye. You're an awesome dude, and I hope England treats you right (if it doesn't, just Falcon Punch it :p)

Rayku

Smash Lord
oh yeah, Gerbil wasn't there. I really wanted to play against you, Gerbil. I've been hearing some good stuff, and I haven't played you in literally forever. I wanna see how much more improved you are over me, yeah?

-Chad-

Slackerator
@Rayku- I found my memory card at Wes' house heh silly me.. ahh I'm too paranoid =x thanks for searching for it though : D

No more kicking my envelope full of monies! hahah

Rayku

Smash Lord
Lol, that was f***ing hilarious. I've never seen such a tall guy squirm so innocently xD

RedMarf

Smash Cadet
SHOUT IT OUT!!

GAwes - good touney (like alway's). i wanted to play you before you left but i was really tired XD ! your still my favorite falcon, AMERICA, **** YEAH

rice - intense matches, oh SO CLOSE. defenitly want to play you again. thats right, money match son. ima do it. muhhahaha

chaddd - i never got to play you... ever. looking forward to it though. no one can A-town stomp like the best ganon :)

nite - good guilty gear matches dude, your millia was awesome.

reflex - your bowser, it's. it's power level. ITS OVER 9000!!!!!

desu - grrr, i hate ditto's, but ya. friendly's would be good.

shea, kidd, dogy, and DP - **** you mario player's. lol, na im play'n. yall kewl. we need to play again dogy. :)

PRAC - rematch son.

everlastingyay, and TRC - guy's locate your internet vent, take some chunky peanut butter, then work it in till it's flush with the surface. how can you get it out you say? you use a golf stick.

co&me - i didn't know him to well but he was a great fellow smasher who inspired me to get better, and to keep trying with samus. RIP.

Top Bottom