• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 players in the Rhode Island area

Ricky Regius

Smash Rookie
I go to school at URI and was wondering if there was anyone who would want to play a few games of smash in the upcoming weeks? A little background on me: I haven't gone to any tournaments but I've been playing consistently with friends over the last few years. That being said I typically take the game more seriously than others that I play against. For that reason I'm hoping to find some good competition in the area. PM me if you would be interested in meeting up.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
URI is southeast mainland. Looks like a 1.5 hour drive. Fireblaster has someone to play on console?

Shears

Smash Master
Every major holiday I can play you. I grew up in RI. I know some good brawl and melee players in the area that might be down for 64. Foxwoods is probably half way for you and fireblaster so you could meet there for smash. My brother went to URI and I'm pretty sure they have weekly smash tournaments there. I'll let you know.

Ricky Regius

Smash Rookie
I have a place in Narragansett that I'll be in as of the beginning of the next month. I'd be down to drive to meet up with peeps though. Also Herbert, I am in NH quite a bit on weekends in the Portsmouth area. If you would be interested in playing some weekend I'd be down to drop in some weekend.

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
I have a place in Narragansett that I'll be in as of the beginning of the next month. I'd be down to drive to meet up with peeps though. Also Herbert, I am in NH quite a bit on weekends in the Portsmouth area. If you would be interested in playing some weekend I'd be down to drop in some weekend.
I live in nashua. Superboomfan is here through tuesday and he is the second best player in north america PM me if you want to come over

Top Bottom