• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Yeaaahhhh Tibs and Jei V
Hotter than a set of twin babies
With the windows up, when the temp goes up
To the mid eighties
Callin men ladies
Sorry Doc but I been crazy
Theres no way that you can save me
It's ok go with him....Tahlia?

****in Tahlia have a name that rhymes.
I've been listening to eminem lol.

:phone:

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Hey stop saying that. My philosophy is finder's keepers...

In other news, I should refrain from posting when my mind is.... slightly altered...

tibs7

Smash Champion
First time teaming with Jei in brawl :) hmmm will be interesting
BRING IT!

Kier.F

Smash Apprentice
Tak told me he was going to win this one and that you and dave have nothing on him :O

Dekar289

Smash Hero
this month: dekar returns from his brief vacation to 2nd place and takes a dump on everyone with falcon
and that's just brawl

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well if people don't mind, we can chuck in a half hour lunch break between 1:30 to 2:30. Would be better if people had their lunch before one though, since these tournaments tend to take forever. Lol. Of people could provide setups, that would be awesome as. The more setups, the quicker the day :3

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i think as long as players notify a TO when they leave for lunch then all is good (if you're entered in multiple brackets please ensure you are well ahead before you leave)
might be a designated break at bam tho

also a reminder to give priority to the singles events, the last 3 monthlies melee teams didn't finish because priority was given to brawl singles and conversely later in the day melee singles should take priority over brawls doubles matches

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Well prioritising will be much easier. Apparently we have 8-9 TVs ready for us. People need to bring their consoles, the tourneys will run much quicker.
And no one has any problems with people taking food breaks. It's taking an hour + to get back which is the problem. I'm sure people will agree.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
brawl doubles needs to be best of 3 through ENTIRE bracket IMO.

like its a no money monthly and this event consistantly takes the longest of all events.

also the grand finals really should be changed to a 3-2 setup instead:
aka: the team coming from winners bracket needs to win 2 games, where as the team coming from losers needs to win 3 games. No 2nd set if the players coming from losers win the set, they simply win from just winning 3 games before the winners bracket players win 2 games.

no 2 sets or such like that, a simple way to finish the finals quicker since teams consistantly seem to come from losers and cause 7-8 game double sets which take just WAY to long.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i disagree red
brawl doubles finals matches shouldn't be starting in the first place if one of the competitors is still in the melee singles bracket
otherwise it's the last event of the day and it doesn't matter how long it runs

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Jamwa, team with mes? I'm pretty cool. Unless Gary is going and wants to team. Gotta make sure..

As for the food, I think it'll be best to get here around 12:30ish and eat before one. And if not, notify aTO. If you take a billion hours getting food though, you may lose a bracket match...

earla

Smash Lord
how much $ to pre-register for BAM?

and is the timer and DSR for brawl the same as previous tourneys?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Or as we were saying before, can't play on the stage that you last won on. Not sure what interpretation we're running with.

Top Bottom