• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Splice

Smash Hero
Yeah i agree with that.
A lot of characters feel absolutely awesome but I find too difficult to get kills, like Toon Link for example

Nido

ily Sebby
I suck at TL because I back throw then try a down air and kill myself...
I find Pika very easy to get kills, thunder is so trolling

:phone:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
They're jolly good fun to play
I tried ROB but it's so hard to get kills
Its hard to get kills with rob because he has very little mix ups lul, also I find his kill moves are hard to land unless your opponent is pretty silly offstage.

I wouldnt say I have good rob because my mix ups are very poor. Buttt im getting there

Splice

Smash Hero
Melbourne doesn't have a top level player for every character
I don't think the world has a top level player
The best Zelda in the world is probably pretty average as a player, or it's just like M2K or Ally playing as Zelda lol.

That said Leisha's ROB isn't actually bad, kills my GaW just fine (and I'm the best GaW in Australia... I think that's true)
I just heavily endorse MORE NAIR :D

Danza

Smash Apprentice
This just in, Deadliest Warrior is the best fighting game ever according to Danza
actually, Mortal Kombat Armageddon is the best fighting game ever, because when you fight you can't trip (non-lazy characters), and the swords actually hurt characters in this game (unlike brawl).
Also in this game you can't grab a character and just **** them with chain-grabs.
And if you choose a better character in this game, you will most likely always win with this character, unlike Brawl where 1 round the character will be weak and slow and the other round it will be as if it was possesed by some demon and untouchable... stupid game, i've beaten a Meta Knight with Ganondorf, why ?, because Ganondorf was possesed and Meta Knight couldn't even touch him, ah but then the next round my Ganondorf got brutally ***** by Meta Knight, and Brawl needs a Tier List... pfft.

Apart from the strong violence in MKA (which can be turned off), it's the best.
If Tournaments were brought to Australia for this game, i will never attend Brawl Tournaments ever. The Boss from this game (pictured as my Avatar) will destroy all Brawl characters at once with he's God-Like Power !.

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
Hey, i used to main snake, now i main mk (and a little bit of falco).

I've converted to the dark side...
I see. Well if you still play Snake I'd like to have a Snake ditto with you.

TidusAni

Smash Apprentice
@tibs

danza is an angry 12 year old who likes to bash brawl cause his (presumably) bad at it

funfunfun

Splice

Smash Hero
The Boss from this game (pictured as my Avatar) will destroy all Brawl characters at once with he's God-Like Power !.
That doesn't sound realistic. You know we are sure having a hard time finding a realistic game, Dan! I have a better idea!

Have you ever tried drinking petrol in real life? It harms your body just like you'd expect it to, you should try it, realism for the whole family.
Much better than any video game for sure!!

Danza

Smash Apprentice
That doesn't sound realistic. You know we are sure having a hard time finding a realistic game, Dan! I have a better idea!

Have you ever tried drinking petrol in real life? It harms your body just like you'd expect it to, you should try it, realism for the whole family.
Much better than any video game for sure!!
im not having a hard time finding a real game, because MKA is the realest fighting game i know. Drinking petrol in real life can harm you, but i bet if you could drink petrol in brawl... it will probably restore 100% health instead of losing health... depending on how much more stupid Sakurai is. This is why im going to quit brawl soon, because of how fake it is, i prefer Meta Knights sword to take over a Pikmin from Olimar, instead of a Pikmin taking over that gold sword of Meta Knight... it doesn't make sense and it just annoys me.
I never complained about a sword failing on Melee back in the days. I can see now why Melee players laugh at Brawl, they know how dumb it is. I think the creators of Brawl didn't even care about the game and just broke the whole thing, or probably couldn't be bothered and just rushed through the game not caring.

Splice

Smash Hero
i was recently mugged twice and suddenly became infertile

all because i didn't go to tak12
And trust me, your punishment hasn't ended yet, nor will you realise the full wrath of your own truancy to Tak12 until the rapture is upon us...

Oh alfred :(

Danza

Smash Apprentice
danza i have MKA i will seriously bring it and play it cos its pretty kewl (any mk for that matter except dc)

supah realistic gameplay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQAxiAQox8s
yes it's the best of all the MK games, i too dont like MK vs DC and MK Shaolin Monks there not fun. Who is your main character in MKA ?
wait... how did you do that with Jax ?

I think I might pick up brawl again and main danza
hmm... you should, because i am twice the times better than Meta Knight ;)

TidusAni

Smash Apprentice
got glandular fever and couldnt come to tak12.

BUT NOTHING WILL KEEP ME FROM THIS, GOD IM SO HYPED I MIGHT EVEN PLAY BRAWL FFFFAAARRROOOOMMMMGGGG.

Really excited, whats the earliest i can get there to help setup?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh btw, regarding the ruleset. Jei has been busy moving houses + waiting for internet. So since we had no time for discussion, we'll be using the ruleset from last monthly. After this tournament, we'll probably get working onto a new ruleset.

And yeah, that's it. Cyaz this weekend? My birthday is tomorrow. Lul

:phone:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
note: brawl singles + melee teams running first, alongside each other
later in the day, brawl teams + melee singles

Top Bottom