• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Speculation Chart [WE UPDATE NOW]

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I agree here with this. Also, how did you create that image in your signature?
well the individual images were made by various people on the boards (if you look youll find them) and then i put them together as one big image in photoshop

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Is there a vote towards no additions? Lanky, Tiny. and DK Jr., our top picks, are very obscure choices at this point, even for the realm of DLC. Honestly, I think no expansion for DK is necessary, and I believe we'd benefit from maintaining the less-is-more mentality we kept a while back. Captain Toad has his own upcoming game and has picked up in appearances in the Mario series and that's why we added him. What exactly do any of those kongs have now that they didn't before being removed? I seriously don't see how any of those three have any merit towards being added to the chart at this point. Adding DK characters would be for the sake of expanding the chart and nothing more, really.

Last edited:

DACSHeyes

Smash Cadet
I'd vote for no additions too. The DK chart already has everyone it needs, adding others seems to me like just adding someone for the sake of adding someone, not because they actually need to be on there, like Captain Toad was.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Then I vote no additions. DK needs Dixie, Cranky and/or K. Rool before any more.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I agree here with this. Also, how did you create that image in your signature?
Does this mean you're voting for Lanky?
EDIT: Never mind. You did vote already.

4 votes DK Jr.
3 votes Tiny Kong
6 votes Lanky Kong
1 vote Rambi
1 vote Lord Fredrik
1 vote Krusha
1 vote Jumpman
3 votes No Additions

I'll leave this up for another day; it's not as clear cut like Mario was.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

4 votes DK Jr.
3 votes Tiny Kong
6 votes Lanky Kong
1 vote Rambi
1 vote Lord Fredrik
1 vote Krusha
1 vote Jumpman
4 votes No Additions

D

Deleted member

4 votes DK Jr.
3 votes Tiny Kong
6 votes Lanky Kong
1 vote Rambi
1 vote Lord Fredrik
1 vote Krusha
1 vote Jumpman
5 votes No Additions

We may have to go into "Sudden Death".

D

Deleted member

Alright, it's Sudden Death time.

Rambi, Lord Fredrik, Krusha, and Jumpman are disqualified for having only one vote.
@ GunGunW GunGunW @ FalKoopa FalKoopa @ Rockaphin Rockaphin @ TORNADO BUS DRIVER TORNADO BUS DRIVER
You are given the option to revote since your candidates have been eliminated.
@ TORNADO BUS DRIVER TORNADO BUS DRIVER you cannot vote for No Additions due to having a vote for DK Jr. as well. You can choose not to replace your second vote if you wish.

4 votes DK Jr.
3 votes Tiny Kong
6 votes Lanky Kong
5 votes No Additions

First to 10 gets it. No other options are being accepted at this time.
ALSO, if there is no clear winner within 24 hours, the lowest voted option gets eliminated.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Hmph, very well. I will retract my vote for DK Junior and move it towards no additions.
None of these choices really stand a chance against Dixie and K. Rool (except maybe dk jr but meh).

Updating charts now.

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
The week has ended. Time to update.

Pre-Smash 64

• Takamaru was shown to be an assist trophy on Monday.
• A few weeks ago Sakurai had mentioned TV-Color Game 15 to be the oldest game to enter the Smash Brothers franchise. The Wild Gunman predates TV-Color Game 15, so he's technically been disconfirmed.
• Minor upgrade to the Balloon Fighter's and Alice's icons. They were made less transparent to allow more contrast with the red.

Super Mario Brothers

• Captain Toad was added in after a vote.
• One of the Toads has had a name change to Blue Toad (Since it seemed kinda weird to me to have two Toads there).
• Minor update to Dr. Mario's icon. He was a bit too far away before, so I made the icon more close up.
• Update to Toad's icon. Artwork changed, since the previous one seemed a fair bit jagged in comparison to the other images.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Not sure if I have to vote twice but no additions.

D

Deleted member

Font page updated.

5 votes DK Jr.
3 votes Tiny Kong
6 votes Lanky Kong
8 votes No Additions

@ Guybrush20X6 Guybrush20X6 you already voted No Additions.

XionKai

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have that X Protagonist one, so I can put, that as my Wishlist? o:

D

Deleted member

Yup, we have.
Final tally:
6 votes DK Jr.
3 votes Tiny Kong
6 votes Lanky Kong
10 votes No Additions

DK will not be getting any additions to the chart.

Next up, Zelda.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Zelda is a hard one, I think we will still get a newcomer from Zelda this time.
Midna, Skull Kid, Fi... the three are all deconfirmed...

The only one I could think this time is... Vaati! Why Vaati is not in the charts?
I vote for him! I think he deserves to be in the charts. He is unlikely, but not entirely out of realm!
If Tingle is there why Vaati is not? (Actually, I know the reasons)
WHY TOON SHEIK is in the charts? He doesn't even exists!

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Because Toon Sheik was planned for Brawl with Toon Zelda.
I knew someone will say this, but still...
There is that theory Toon Sheik = Tetra, but I'm not entering on your territory Golden, you will massacre me even roaming asleep...

Also, Toon Zelda, Tetra, Ghirahim and Impa. It's pretty hard to say who will be the chosen char if Zelda gets a newcomer...

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
How does this voting thing work? Can someone give me quick rundown? I would like to contribute if I can.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
How does this voting thing work? Can someone give me quick rundown? I would like to contribute if I can.
Look at the first page.. see with characters are on the Zelda charts. You can choose a character that it is NOT on the charts so people can add him/her to these charts. Also, if you can't find one, you can vote to "no additions" (if you think everyone already on the chart is already enough). Also, you can't vote for disconfirmed characters like Midna, Skull Kid and Tingle (I think...)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This has nothing to do with the chart, but I keep seeing your name as "Ghiradelli" and it makes me think of chocolate.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Ah, I guess I'll give it a shot then. My vote also goes to Vaati. I'd say he's my third most wanted Zelda newcomer, even if I don't see him happening.
How'd I do?

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
This has nothing to do with the chart, but I keep seeing your name as "Ghiradelli" and it makes me think of chocolate.
Didn't know that a chocolate named Ghirardelli existed. I will try to make a new avatar based on that latter, and maybe change my username for this...

Top Bottom