• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Speculation Chart [WE UPDATE NOW]

D

Deleted member

17 votes Captain Toad
5 votes Daisy
1 vote Toadette
1 vote Wart
1 vote Larry Koopa

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So will the DLC potential characters be on their own little chart or added to the previous ones?

D

Deleted member

18 votes Captain Toad
5 votes Daisy
1 vote Toadette
1 vote Wart
1 vote Larry Koopa

It's only been about a day, but it's clear who the people want.
Captain Toad will be added to the Mario chart.

Next up, Donkey Kong.
Furthermore, I need to establish a new rule, considering some of the more....random Mario options.
You have to explain your choices.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
DK Jr. is an option.
Ok, I'd like to nominate him then. Mainly because I feel he could bring back the classic Donkey Kong vibe that no other character could add. For instance he could use barrels as a projectile weapon as a borrowed item from Classic DK. He was also on the very tiny cast of Mario Tennis on the N64, which means he was considered at least somewhat important in the Mario universe at that point in time. He could count as a retro character because he hasn't been around since then.

Hopefully that is some justified reasoning to add him.

D

Deleted member

Why do I gotta make a reason for somebody someone already voted for?? :/
I didn't specify that an explanation was required for suggesting a character, but whatever.

2 votes DK Jr.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Oh gosh I thought I was the only one who liked Tiny Kong.
Are we allowed to make multi-votes? Sorry if that question has already been answered.....
Yes, feel free to vote for whoever you'd like from the franchise we're currently discussing.

But please give a reason for any new character you'll be suggesting.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well alrighty then. Guess I'll vote for Tiny and Lanky Kong, neither are overly likely (or overly recent anymore) but I always kinda liked DK 64 as a kid and I quite enjoyed playing as the Kong's in those games. (Would vote for Chunky too but apparently he's stuck in an Assist Trophy limbo that we have yet to see, but seeing him at all would make me very happy as he hasn't shown up since his first appearance I think.)

Hope that's good enough as I'm bad at explaining stuff.... ^^;

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I guess I'll throw a vote in for Lanky Kong. Although not very likely compared to either Dixie or K. Rool, Lanky did get to appear in Barrel Blast, and unlike the other Kongs has a variety of bizarre abilities that could easily fit the unique newcomer criteria.

Whilst Tiny also did(and Diddy Kong DS to boot), I feel it'd be odd to consider her without Dixie Kong first getting in so I'm only going to throw my vote in for Lanky for the time being.

I hope that's a good enough reason...;;

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
i guess lanky, reason being despite his stretching being part of diddy in smash 4 i still feel hed offer a unique moveset

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I abstain from this vote. I don't want anyone who's not already on the list or fired.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I vote Rambi because he seems like a cool choice to play as; he'd be an absolute heavyweight and I think running around as him using his horn would be fun.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I vote for DK Jr. - of the remaining Dankey Kang characters, he's seemingly important; he's reference an unusual amount in Melee and Brawl for such a "minor character" - Sheriff and other retro characters don't get this treatment, nor do any of the other kongs aside from a tiny kong trophy.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm going to stick out a limb and say Lord Fredrick from Tropical Freeze. Well, since clones are an option, he can cloned off K. Rool, and he's... new and shiny. We haven't seen any TF content yet, and he could do that via DLC.

Last edited:

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Well about Donkey Kong, I vote for Lanky... Well for me he can have an interesting moveset, a long range one, since he can stretch his arms far away since he is an orangutan, and he can handstand, inflate like a balloon or something. (Still, Diddy have more flexibility now...) Also, did I say he is an orangutan?

D

Deleted member

4 votes DK Jr.
3 votes Tiny Kong
5 votes Lanky Kong
1 vote Rambi
1 vote Lord Fredrik
Interesting choices this time around...

I abstain from this vote. I don't want anyone who's not already on the list or fired.
You can vote for no one if you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Krusha
One of King K. Rool's mightiest henchmen. Also, he was playable in Monkey Smash and was OP as f---.

D

Deleted member

Ok then.
4 votes DK Jr.
3 votes Tiny Kong
6 votes Lanky Kong
1 vote Rambi
1 vote Lord Fredrik
1 vote Krusha
1 vote Jumpman

Top Bottom