• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSEddie13

Smash Cadet
NNID
sseddie13
3DS FC
5429-9107-2527
So, I've heard people talk about Japan getting a eshop demo...Is this true? I cant find any info on it.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Eh, I was pretty decent with Mewtwo in Melee, and Sakurai wouldn't just do him in the same has he was in Melee since Melee was considered to be a game in Pokemon Generation 2. This is Generation 6, a lot has changed.
Dude, Mewtwo was our first Mega-Evolved pokemon, he has his own current movie, and he is the single most requested character in Smash Bros history.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Dude, Mewtwo was our first Mega-Evolved pokemon, he has his own current movie, and he is the single most requested character in Smash Bros history.
Eh, no, that'd be a certain blue hedgehog who still has that title.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
For SSB4 out of non-Brawl characters, I think the most requested character in US and Japan is Mewtwo. Also, Mewtwo was planned for N64 and Brawl, and was playable in Melee. So really he should be in all 3 games so far.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I don't follow that mentality. I'd rather have as many unique characters as we possibly can. I mean, sure it'd be a little disappointing that it's a Cammy/Decapre(two similar looking characters)sort of situation, but it's better than nothing.
I thought we depicted clones as a bad thing.
Unique characters take make much more effort than clones, effort that Dark Pit doesn't deserve. :smirk:

From experience, the most wanted characters for Smash are:

-1.Shrek
0.Goku
1.Mewtwo
2.Ridley
3.Paper Mario
5.Ghirahim/Vaati/Zant (same guy really)
6.Waluigi
7.Toad
8.King K Rool
9.Kyrstal
10.Impa

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That Spider-Man Figma thing looks kind of cool. Like an improved version of the ASM 1 suit. It's got this weird texture thing though.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
But it'd be weird having normal Mario use Goombella on the Paper Mario stage. :troll:

I'd like to, but I'm not well-versed with playing that game. Does it have online multiplayer?
I can write a long text to tell how it's valid to think that Paper Mario is different than Mario despite being the same person in theory, it's not the case in practice.

I interpret him as own series and apparently, so is Sakurai.

D

Deleted member

Boy it's taking a while to load, how's your internet?
I don't think it's that bad, not sure why it's taking so long. I've never done this before, so is there a certain setting I should have?

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I don't think it's that bad, not sure why it's taking so long. I've never done this before, so is there a certain setting I should have?
No..... I don't think so. You are in the waiting room correct? Hmm, I am going to try restarting the room

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Did somebody say video game music?

Which reminds me, I'll spend these last few days writing my last chapter for the summer before I begin the 5 month long college hiatus.

D

Deleted member

No..... I don't think so. You are in the waiting room correct? Hmm, I am going to try restarting the room
I chose my character, then I hit enter and it sent me to the waiting room without picking a stage. Should that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom