• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You know, this is really off topic and random. But I want to poke Zelda's bellybutton. Is that normal?
Maybe. Check R34.
If not,see if there is a fetish for poking belly buttons.
If not,then no.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
No... I just had this weird craving and want to poke Zelda's belly button out of the blue.....
Must've been DeviantART. All sorts of strange kinks are found there.
For example, using navel as a keyword brings up licking, poking, and all sorts of strange and disturbing pictures that fits the needs of everyone.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
How will you do it though?
I don't know! I just keep picturing how each Zelda would react. Like, Skyward Sword Zelda would giggle and blush, TP Zelda would slap me in a playful and sexy way. You know, the sad part about this is that I have a girlfriend....

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So

Japan:

• Game first
  • Demo

Europe:
  • Smash 3DS console
  • Day before USA
America:

• Nothing
...I can't say I have a problem with this, despite being from the U.S.A.
I'm not interested in buying special 3DS cases or anything of the sort at the moment.

The only thing that bothered me about these kinds of things was when we Westerners got an enhanced version of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, only for Japan to get a proper Final Mix version that had everything we had, plus more.

Then again, it's not the first time it happened, as the Western release of the first KH had extra bosses that weren't in the Japanese version. (but were added in Final Mix)

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wish there was still reason for me to hope that Mewtwo would come back to Smash Bros.
The leaker said he had to unlock other characters,one being Mewtwo,I'm not sure if this was actually posted by the leaker him/herself.

Soul.

Well, it must for twitch I think.

So, you can watch TTYD speedruns on 3ds, cool.
inb4 You get a New 3DS if a TTYD remake is announced with new features. Right? :troll:
Yeah, I guess this means the YouTube app the 3DS has won't suck as much as it did on the normal 3DS.

D

Deleted member

Don't you guys think that, thanks to the swappable covers available on the New 3DS, there wouldn't be special editions.. but instead, there'd be special covers for that?

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
inb4 You get a New 3DS if a TTYD remake is announced with new features. Right? :troll:
Yeah, I guess this means the YouTube app the 3DS has won't suck as much as it did on the normal 3DS.
There's actually another reasons than my love for TTYD that I mention speedrun on this game.

Because my glitch hunting was for speedruns purposes. It happens that the most active and probably the only one that much active is almolicious.

He still has the record for this game and still streams today. My contribution got me a mod status in his chat and he has link only for mods on his chat so I can post links while others can't :)

He has a lot of mods, but you don't get it by just asking.

That's why I was referencing almo. I actually recommend to watch him, chat quality is very funny at times. Also, several flavio jokes :)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Wow the ridley thread was locked? did he get dis-confirmed or something?

wow you go on skype for awhile and you miss all the fun stuff....

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Nah, from what it seems, people freaking out.

Which unfortunately, happens quite a lot lately with the leak, but honestly, just wait and don't freak out. He'll come one day, but just stay calm.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

No it got locked because everyone was going crazy and spamming

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Nah, from what it seems, people freaking out.

Which unfortunately, happens quite a lot lately with the leak, but honestly, just wait and don't freak out. He'll come one day, but just stay calm.
No it got locked because everyone was going crazy and spamming
I took a look over there.

It seems PAX got to them, lol.... wow. Just gonna read up on that now.

/rhyme

D

Deleted member

Uh, is the Ridley thread going to be locked temporarily or.. forever? Just a question.

BeakyBird

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, people were kinda freaking out in the Ridley thread. I think most people knew nothing was going to happen, but it's still hard to not get swept up in the moment. I'm assuming the thread was locked to prevent the forum from crashing when there was no real reason to get that hyped, haha.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Uh, is the Ridley thread going to be locked temporarily or.. forever? Just a question.
I don't even know but usually if a thread is locked like that it's to let it cool down/allow mods to infract and take care of things.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It's most likely temporarily just to let people calm down.

Like, his tease was so intense that most got obsessed by it.

Trust me, I lived it on Paper Mario, and that was not good to see (I had to listen final hours in loop once).

So, consider tease, but don't think too much about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom