• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
It's been 1 year since that trailer was first shown,
1 1/2 years since the Wii U was released,
1 1/2 years since Pokemon X and Y was announced,
2 1/2 years since Kid Icarus 3 came out and
3 years since the 3DS came out.

Where's the Inverted Song of Time when you need it?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Veterans I want to come back:

Melee: Young Link

Brawl: Meta Knight

Can't really say much else. I REALLY want Young Link to return, though the possibility is very low. Still room for DLC *whistles away*

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I just want:
  • Roy (Re-worked with the Melee neutral b special)
  • Wolf (differentiated more)
  • Falco (give my dude the Arwing as a FS)
  • Ganondorf (Give him his Trident)
  • R.O.B
  • Mr. G&W
  • Wario
  • Ness
  • Metaknight (tweaked in the right areas)
  • Jigglypuf and/or Mewtwo

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
As long as we're talking about veteran fighters, I'm thinking that Falco needs an Arwing for final smash, Wolf is getting cut from the game, Meta Knight gets buffed up on a large scale, Ganondorf needs to be a little bit faster, and Mewtwo gets one of his mega evolutions as a final smash

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The ones I want back are:
-Mr. G&W (My Brawl main.)
-Ice Climbers (I have hope due to Rosalina and Luma working on the 3DS.)
-ROB (Why not? ROB was cool in Brawl, and I'd love to see him back.)
-Lucas (So we can put this "low chances" crap to rest.)
-Jiggs (Same as Lucas.)
-Wolf (Same as Jiggs.)
-Dr. Mario (I know it's a slim chance, but I'd love it if he returned.)
-Captain Falcon (Falcon Punch in HD)
-Squirtle (Even if everyone else says otherwise. I still hold a firm belief that they still have a chance and we're just jumping to conclusions.)
-Ivysaur (Same as Squirtle.)

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
As long as we're talking about veteran fighters, I'm thinking that Falco needs an Arwing for final smash, Wolf is getting cut from the game, Meta Knight gets buffed up on a large scale, Ganondorf needs to be a little bit faster, and Mewtwo gets one of his mega evolutions as a final smash
Ike returned. I can't see Wolf getting cut.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
No Young Link please. When they start making weird changes that make no sense like Fire Arrows to differentiate the two, you know he doesn't need to exist. A more air-based version of Link makes more sense.

Why would Falco use the Arwing and not Fox? He's not more well known for using it and it would just feel like one of those BS differences like the Fire Arrows mentioned above. Either give us the choice or replace the Landmaster completely. Also, I don't want Wolf getting cut. He's a black stereotype without actually being black, which would give the roster that "cultural diversity" it so desperately needs. :troll:

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Eh, Krystal would be far more unique, plus StarFox hasn't had female representation yet, which it needs. Sakurai also hinted that Krystal will be in during a smash taunt in Brawl.
Uniqueness isn't really a factor when it comes to which character is playable. I'm looking at semi-clones. Besides I don't think that's a hint. I could easily say Gray Fox is hinted as a playable character due to his trophy discription.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Chargebale Neutrals that are pretty much like a smash attack with extra properties. Up specials with poor horizontal movement that go about the same height.
That would same as calling Zelda and Fox similar, as they both have 8-directional recoveries (Farore's Wind and Fire Fox) and an attack that reflects projectiles (Nayru's Love and Reflector).

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
That would same as calling Zelda and Fox similar, as they both have 8-directional recoveries (Farore's Wind and Fire Fox) and an attack that reflects projectiles (Nayru's Love and Reflector).
Exactly. My point is that Wolf isn't a clone of Fox.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
No Young Link please. When they start making weird changes that make no sense like Fire Arrows to differentiate the two, you know he doesn't need to exist.
What am I even reading. Link HAD fire arrows for one. Secondly, if you really want to talk about how a moveset should affect a character's probability, then I'm going to assume you've never played as Ganondorf, who is literally a carbon copy of Falcon- just with a few different mechanics that I'm unaware about but sure exist. :rolleyes:

Gods, now I would love to see Young link be playable. I totally overlooked the tears that would flow constantly afterwards. But it won't, so I guess we'll just wait for Mewtwo to be deconfirmed again. Cheers. ^3^

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Gods, now I would love to see Young link be playable. I totally overlooked the tears that would flow constantly afterwards. But it won't, so I guess we'll just wait for Mewtwo to be deconfirmed again. Cheers. ^3^
I never understood why people strive to see tears and salt from others. I mean, really.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I never understood why people strive to see tears and salt from others. I mean, really.
You're the first person who has approached this running joke seriously. .-.

Well then allow me to clarify that I'm only kidding. I don't care who gets in and who doesn't. I got my character so I'm just waiting for the release.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Because humanity is a terrible, horribly flawed race.

And that's why we should all throw away our humanity and become trees and serve Viridi, our adorable lord and savior. Only the greatest, most adorable goddess to ever grace us with her pre--Okay, no. Even as a joke, I can't keep this up. God. XD

Seriously though, **** humanity. ¦D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom