• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I would like to make an announcement for it's my birthday today:

As a kid, I've always wondered what will become of me when I reach 18 years old. I had a lot of wild, and exciting thoughts; however, I never thought I'll be a competitive Smash player and spend my last teenage years playing it. I'm a smasher and I'm proud, playing smash alone is a wild thought due to its amazement. Cheers!
I shall be eighteen soon. And when I do...nothing will change XD

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Well it seems I am finally done with Twitch Plays Pokemon. Take my advice admins NEVER let me become a mod. I am too silly. I had to create three seperate twitch accounts and all of them have now been banned from TPP. Yes it was partially my fault because I can't control my satire side, but I couldn't help myself with how ridiculous and chaotic the whole aspect of TPP is. I'm now back on smashboards where I belong. A much calmer, reasonable, and honestly happier atmosphere. No more TPP. I can safely so my satire side has been satiated for at least the next 10 years or more and it has been a long time since I have been able to just let loose like that, it honestly felt kind of good even though I said some "stuff". I hope you guys can welcome me back from my hiatus. And trust me I won't be satire on here because well doing it on here looks immature but doing it on TPP is the usual. But anyways... I'm back and here to stay.

Last edited:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
guys i'm tired

i'm getting some slee-
Well it seems I am finally done with Twitch Plays Pokemon. Take my advice admins NEVER let me become a mod. I am too silly. I had to create three seperate twitch accounts and all of them have now been banned from TPP. Yes it was partially my fault because I can't control my satire side, but I couldn't help myself with how ridiculous and chaotic the whole aspect of TPP is. I'm now back on smashboards where I belong. A much calmer, reasonable, and honestly happier atmosphere. No more TPP. I can safely so my satire side has been satiated for at least the next 10 years or more and it has been a long time since I have been able to just let loose like that, it honestly felt kind of good even though I said some "stuff". I hope you guys can welcome me back from my hiatus. And trust me I won't be satire on here because well doing it on here looks immature but doing it on TPP is the usual. But anyways... I'm back and here to stay.
...you know, making three accounts probably wasn't the right idea.

hi.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It wasn't exactly Crashboards this time, but rather, Updateboards.

At least that's what it said for me.

----
Well, first it crashed on me.
Then it started working for a while, but I realized Social Groups weren't.
...Then it said "Smashboards is currently under maintenance. Please try again later."

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So, I've been thinking, what if Smash does get a "4th Party" character?
It would most likely be a character from a TV show, right?

I agree, it probably would be.

But I don't think it would be Goku.

I think it would be someone more iconic and has been longer lasting.
Someone that really appeals to te causal audience.

I think it would be:
[collapse=4th Party we've all been waiting for....]
image.jpg

"What can I diddly-dong-do for ya?"
- Ned "Smashball" Flanders

[/collapse]

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Speaking of Americans and male stereotypes, you and I both know that the population of females that like fat big guys are lower nowadays. Maybe it's due to the fact that they crave Prince Charmings, Justin Beiber clones, and Timberlake wannabes are their target.

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Speaking of Americans and male stereotypes, you and I both know that the population of females that like fat big guys are lower nowadays. Maybe it's due to the fact that they crave Prince Charmings, Justin Beiber clones, and Timberlake wannabes are their target.
It's a good thing that I don't have a closet full of pictures of those things, then.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Considering I was just thinking about how all the girls I know dislike me, probably because I'm fat, this really brightened my day!
Then I remembered I don't care!

Thanks friend! :awesome:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Considering I was just thinking about how all the girls I know dislike me, probably because I'm fat, this really brightened my day!
Then I remembered I don't care!

Thanks friend! :awesome:
No problem, buddy! We large Americans are tired of being pushed around and being blamed making the entire country look bad (obesity). Maybe all the big guys should rise and take over America in the near future. Though, we all know it wouldn't happen in real life. :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
No problem, buddy! We large Americans are tired of being pushed around and being blamed making the entire country look bad (obesity). Maybe all the big guys should rise and take over America in the near future. Though, we all know it wouldn't happen in real life. :troll:
Who needs real life when you have the internet!

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
The Chubby Revolution!

WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It'd be even weirder if you did that Kyurem. He freaking eats people. Also, I just realized that there's no item that prevents recoil in Pokemon. That seems like the kind of "super rare" thing you'd get for beating a bunch of people at something like the Mansion. Would've been sick to have that on Staraptor.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It'd be even weirder if you did that Kyurem. He freaking eats people. Also, I just realized that there's no item that prevents recoil in Pokemon. That seems like the kind of "super rare" thing you'd get for beating a bunch of people at something like the Mansion. Would've been sick to have that on Staraptor.
Better yet, Arceus.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Too bad Rock Head isn't Staraptor's ability. Because Intimidate on a sacrificial bird is only a check.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Too bad Rock Head isn't Staraptor's ability. Because Intimidate on a sacrificial bird is only a check.
Intimidate isn't a bad ability either. I found that it made quite a few fights a much less annoying process. But I would agree Rock Head would be outstanding. That mohawk has to sharp right? At least then one could spam Brave Bird all day. Maybe I should try Brave Bird and Shell Bell, since Shell Bell heals more than Leftovers, and all I'm gonna do with Staraptor is attack and attack some more.

Better yet, Arceus.

He can already learn nearly every move and change his type. What more does he need?

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Would people want pokeballs separated as a pokeball and Masterball (with Masterballs containing legendaries only and pokeballs containing non-legendaries) or just how it is now?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Would people want pokeballs separated as a pokeball and Masterball (with Masterballs containing legendaries only and pokeballs containing non-legendaries) or just how it is now?
It isn't needed. But would make things more interesting, since you could easily have people fighting over a Master Ball as soon as it pops up. But I'm sure some would want to keep it the same as it was before, as to not ruin the surprise.

T

Trick or Treat

Kinda like how guys don't typically like bigger girls, right?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Playing 3D World just now with a friend?

I had an intense and legitimately eye opening discussion of how the Mario princesses are nothing but Destiny’s Child in princess form.

Peach is Beyonce.

Rosalina is Kelly Rowland.

And Daisy?

That poor unfortunate ***** is Michelle Williams.

T

Trick or Treat

Playing 3D World just now with a friend?

I had an intense and legitimately eye opening discussion of how the Mario princesses are nothing but Destiny’s Child in princess form.

Peach is Beyonce.

Rosalina is Kelly Rowland.

And Daisy?

That poor unfortunate ***** is Michelle Williams.
I really wish Daisy was in 3D World. That would have honestly been one of the best things ever.
It's both ways, no matter what people say. That's settled now. :)
That was easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom