• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Ok, I'm fine with you guys being silly, but if you are going to quote me, at least have something to do with what I said. I want to actually have discussion too. This is getting ridiculous...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Ok, I'm fine with you guys being silly, but if you are going to quote me, at least have something to do with what I said. I want to actually have discussion too. This is getting ridiculous...
Someone gets it.

And yeah, I didn't watch much of Splatoon at the time thanks to the Smash hype, but after watching some stuff, I'm getting interested in the game.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, anyone have some movies they are looking forward to? Because after Godzilla, there hasn't been much in the way of Summer Blockbusters.

D

Deleted member

Uh... What happened here?

So thoughts on the jet pack item? It's name escapes me as off right now.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Believe it or not, we have no obligation to reply to your post. Tweak it a bit and repost it some other time when we're not in the middle of a spamfest.

Also, I was interested in Splatoon, but then the creepy fanart happened.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So what's going on?

There were posts that were made after I got off this morning, like 2AM morning lol, and are like 100 pages back now, so it would be rather pointless to reply to them now lol.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
No it wasn't.

Can we talk about gender and taxonomy again. Where is Khoru. Where is Morbid. Aughhh... *curls up*
Yes it was. Some of these quotes are going in a book someday. And I don't know about you, but I don't find transexualism a very pleasant topic to discuss here.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So did anyone see this yet? I thought it was pretty cool. Some of the pictures were funny too.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
If you think I'm petty to give you an infraction for making poor taste jokes, you're wrong...
I thought you'd infract (?) me for spam.

@ FalKoopa FalKoopa We had a conversation about siblings and Frostwraith said he had a twin brother. Watching Zack and Cody growing up, I imagined that the twin brother was the opposite of him, a strong guy. I later overused the joke and I'm close to an infraction.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Say... is Huarbolo the Flamewraith you were talking about?
Well, not exactly, we were joking about Frost's twin brother and Vegito came up with some "big muscles" guy.

Personally I thought of something else, but since this joke is dead I'd rather not let it keep going.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Tut, tut. A mod breaking the rules about no alternate accounts, such hypocrites-

Unless that's actually his brother in which case I'm f*****

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I know... I'm sorry :(

I seriously just couldn't resist, give me a warning I deserve it.
I'm going to end this charade. This is getting close to harassment.

Tut, tut. A mod breaking the rules about no alternate accounts, such hypocrites-

Unless that's actually his brother in which case I'm f*****
Stop.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
@ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill You don't know how hard I'm laughing!
I hope I made your day man. But...

I'm going to end this charade. This is getting close to harassment.
This is bothering you that much then what I did was WAY over the line and I seriously apologize. I wasn't joking about the infraction, I'd deserve it. I'll also be the first to say let's stop then since you are a really nice guy and don't deserve to be bugged like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom