• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It was an abrupt change that took some getting used to, but I find that it brings some variety to the show for me rather than JUST the review. He needs a new replacement female actress since the one he has now... well... as I said, she's kind of irritating, but... eh. I can imagine worse. I still remember that "Is it a good idea to microwave this?" guy and he was really good until he hired a dude to interrupt the catchphrase as part of the show and... eh... I wasn't interested anymore. Don't ask why, I just was.
I guess it could be a difference in opinion, and I'm not saying he's awful, or having story is bad.
It just kinda feels like unnecessary fluff at times ("The Cat in the Hat" review is a good example).

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Just saying he hasn't died as much anymore :(

I strongly dislike the new South Park shows. THAT is one of the reasons too! Kenny is barely on the show anymore, and when he is he almost never gets killed. The new shows revolve almost entirely around whatever happens in the headlines, heck I can probably guess the better part of a whole season nowadays just by following the headlines of what's popular in current events and pop culture. I still remember the good old days when it wasn't about paper cutout characters reenacting the headlines and more about a group of foul-mouthed kids getting involved in incredibly bizarre stuff whether it be Barbara Streisand turning into Mecha-Godzilla or Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo or Cartman getting an Alien probe rammed up his butt or The staring frog of Sri Lanka or Towelie the stoned towel and each and every time save for once or twice Kenny would die prompting one of the most timeless catchphrases of all time. And each and every episode was loaded with obnoxious amounts of coarse language. I like my South Park obnoxious, not political.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Anyone gotta joke?
Equestria is located in Africa!

Oh,wait,that's actually true.
Well,atleast we know where the bronies of SmashBoards are having their vacation.

EDIT : Also,any compliments on my new avatar?

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Anyone gotta joke?
Every day a 3rd grade boy walks home from school past a 4th grade girl's house. One day he he stops to taunt the little girl. He holds up the football and says "See this football? Football is a boys game and girls can't have one!" The little girl runs in the house crying and tells her mother about the encounter. She runs out and buys the girl a football. The next day the boy is riding home on his bike, and the girl shows him the football, yelling "Nah na nah na nah". The little boy gets mad and points to his bike. "See this bike? This is a boys bike, and girls can't have them!" Next day, the boy comes by and the little girl is riding a new boys bike. Now he is really mad. So he drops his pants, points at his private parts, and says "You see THIS? Only BOYS have these and your mother can't go buy you one!" The next day as he passes the house he asks the little girl "Well, what do you have to say NOW?" So she pulls up her dress, points to her private part and says "My mother told me that as long as I have one of these, I can have as many of THOSE as I want!"

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
yeah, that's what it does.

first time ever getting this though.
I remember my first time, it was on my HeartGold version when I got a level 100 Japanese Charizard off of Global Terminal while it still existed. I was really surprised with that.

Then I was trading a buncha Pokemon to a friend of mine who was starting over his version of X, and in return he gave me an Ylvetal with Pokerus.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
The first time I ever got Pokerus was on Pearl. Back then, I often used an action replay to mess around since I couldn't battle online. Eventually, my Staraptor caught the disease, but instead of looking it up on the internet, I turned off the game without saving. I guess I had thought Pokerus would screw up my game or something because I used cheats. >.<

D

Deleted member

First time I ever got Pokerus was in Black 2, on my Lucario if I remember right. I of course took the opportunity to grind as much as possible.

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
I caught pokerus twicethanks to kind ppl in wondertrade :)

But getting it on ur own congrats

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well, Arigarmy dedicated his avi to the start of summer, so I thought I'd do the same, any thoughts?
Not really why I have this avatar. I just find it very nice.

As for yours,seems like you plan for vacations.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've gotten pokerus myself in every game available but X/Y where I got it through trading

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I dedicate my avatar and banner to @ Will Will .

FYI, Arigarmy, next time you screw with Red Link:

Well,to be fair,I used Bowser as well.

I choose Bowser as my main. This avatar is also secretly dedicating that.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Real world: Ack! You have a disease! Stay inside! Don't move! Don't let it spread!
Pokemon world: Omigosh you have a disease! Go battle! Spread it! Get more experience! Yay!

It makes no sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom