• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
This is the Ace Attorney law system son. The prosecution can pretty much do whatever they want, like throw coffee, whip people unconscious, and order around the judge, but the defense? Say one wrong thing, and you've lost the case.

And no. I was harassing you, something that prosecutors can do, but not the attorneys. Isn't law wonderful?
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon I recommend Trial By Combat.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
this is annoying
Seems like some people should think twice before commenting.

No seriously SSBM changed my life in a great way and I still have the heritage this game has. I will never forget it but calling me nostalgia blinded on this is like I shouldn't even like games anymore.

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman
Anyone notice how one of the first games after the Year of Luigi ends has him just as popular as before because he looks mad?

YEAR OF LUIGI 2 HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Seems like some people should think twice before commenting.

No seriously SSBM changed my life in a great way and I still have the heritage this game has. I will never forget it but calling me nostalgia blinded on this is like I shouldn't even like games anymore.
Just another day on playfire

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Sakurai just tweeted this.

トーナメントは、開発中のものを使うことになります。不具合などあっても、笑って許しておくんなまし。

Can we get a Translator?

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445

Can we get a Translator?
Ahem it says " the game is 60 % complete" jk but that be crazy if did read that right

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Ahem it says " the game is 60 % complete" jk but that be crazy if did read that right
Google Translate says:

"Tournament, will be asked to use compounds under development. Even such trouble, and I do keep such forgiveness laughing."

Bing Translator says:

"Tournaments will use during development. Such glitches as I have laughed, even better."

...yeah. It's not perfect.

----

Last edited:

Artorias

Smash Journeyman

Can we get a Translator?
using a bad internet translator
"The tournament will use the thing under development. Even if there is malfunction, would you permit it laughingly?"

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
Wonder what could this mean reading these three bad translations, it appears to hint about something on the tournament that could have glitches due to being still in development. I don't think a lot of people would like that though if it ended up interfering in the result of the matches

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
After 3-4 different internet translations, here's an assumption

"The tournament will be for a game still in development. Malfunctions or other game features aren't finalised; I hope everyone can laugh them off and still enjoy what you see"

Last edited:

LoboRundas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LoboRundas
3DS FC
4098-3496-0921
Switch FC
SW 6696 1795 2392
Looks like he means that the E3 demo will use a still-in-development build, which is rather obvious given that development hasn't ended yet. I will wait to see a better translation, but looks like that.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon : Just because I can read hiragana, katakana, a few kanji, and know some Japanese words, it does not mean I can translate Japanese.

With that said, it looks like he's just letting people know that what will be used at the tournament is still an unfinished product. Also, it looks like he's asking if people would laugh it off and be fine if the game glitches at the tournament since the game is still in development. At least that's what I got from the bad internet translation.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

"Pic of the day. Here's a new item that we've thrown in--the boomerang. As you'd guess, it'll fly back into your hands after you throw it, and if you keep catching it, its attack power grows with each throw! However, opponents can nab the boomerang out of the air, so it might be an easier item to use in Smash Run."

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Basically it's this:

"The tournament will use a version that is under-development. Would you still happily accept it if there are some flaws?"

Shaya-chan's version is more detailed and the feeling that he is trying to convey is that the version may not measure up to people's expectations but he hopes that people enjoy it all the same.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Did I tell ya'll about the nightmare/dream I had last night?
It involved a trailer for Smash 4 with a reveal of Ridley and Wario and a disconfirmation of Snake and Falco.
Ridley came through a portal or something.... probably has to do something with me lately watching Primeval.

Last edited:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I bet Sakurai is pissed at this E3/Bestbuy public beta test.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Argh... That person on Miiverse begging for Ganbare Goemon.

Why!? Why!?

You'd think someone with amazing drawning skills would be smarter than that.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Are customers being assholes when they say "Enjoy your weekend" when your clearly working during it?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
6 days for Nintendo, so 5 days for the others right?
Also, I still don't get the schedule. Is the Sm4sh Invitational going to be before or after the Digital Event? What about the Sm4sh Discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom