• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Aight, lets see how many more Homura gifs I can use as reactions...

Her fake suicide is a must

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

By the way, just one more month before everyone dies.

Can you already see the salty tears over how the roster doesn't contain your obscure piece of crap character, people complaining that they're being ripped off because they don't have a 3DS, and the game isn't like Melee so it automatically sucks?
I can see those salty tears...of Ridley being a stage hazard, K. Rool being a Trophy and everyone complains, then they don't get the game. Boom, speculation over. What a happy ending, am I right?
Then the competitiveness begins, speculators begin to leave because they ain't interested. There's groups on this forum!

What. Vaati.
I don't even...what's next? Toon Ganondorf?

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

Can you already see the salty tears over how the roster doesn't contain your obscure piece of crap character, people complaining that they're being ripped off because they don't have a 3DS, and the game isn't like Melee so it automatically sucks?
I'm going to be in the thick of it trying to develop the 3DS scene.

I'm either going to go completely mad or get really drunk. Or both.

D

Deleted member

I can see those salty tears...of Ridley being a stage hazard, K. Rool being a Trophy and everyone complains, then they don't get the game. Boom, speculation over. What a happy ending, am I right?
Then the competitiveness begins, speculators begin to leave because they ain't interested. There's groups on this forum!
You forgot about that "Not Melee" and "Brawl 2.0" salt.

Soul.

You forgot about that "Not Melee" and "Brawl 2.0" salt.
Lol, I wouldn't worry about that. Those kind of threads are over. It's all about 3DS vs. Wii U!...
Mods don't want to see these kind of threads either. I don't blame them, 3DS players have had enough of their version being called inferior for some reason.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I can see why you would actually like it, like for the flawless soundtrack and diverse gameplay. Are you sure that you weren't easily irritated my Samus saying "the baby" over and over again or was offended by the Ridley scene? :troll:

For me, Anthony Higgs was one of the few redeeming qualities of the game and he was WAY more likable than Adam Malcho****. I agree, I've also hated Sonic & the Secret Rings too for the shaky gameplay and paper thin (fitting since it's a story book game) plot.
Actually, what made me like Other M was that Samus was a character. There was a person underneath that armor. Previously, the whole thing came off to me like "look, I'm sexy and I shoot things". I was quite relieved to see that that wasn't who she was. Then my good ole pal Nate Bihldorff came out with a little mini-speech about people's rather violent reaction to it and I was like "Go Nate!" because it turned out that this isn't some sudden thing, her character was already in the manga and as I came to learn, Fusion was actually the game that introduced alot of the aspects of Other M criticism, Samus's character/inner monologues, Adam, etc. I don't really remember her saying "The baby" all that often. Just at the beginning a bit. I think the memes got a bit carried away with it. But I did like the gameplay of Other M much better. Me and first person don't get along well. I get disoriented easily with those games, so Prime and me didn't get along. I came to like Samus and the Metroid mythos as a whole alot more through Other M and Fusion. The soundtrack, for the most part, was unfortunately forgettable. But to me, it's a small price to pay for a game that made me like a character I never cared much for previously.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Bug! is considered one of the most obscure Sega titles on the Sega Saturn. Most real life insects actually feed on human and animal crap when they're hungry. Sega fans did feel ripped off when Bug! got released on the PC back in the day........

Bug from Bug! confirmed! :troll:

D

Deleted member

Bug! is considered one of the most obscure Sega titles on the Sega Saturn. Most real life insects actually feed on human and animal crap when they're hungry. Sega fans did feel ripped off when Bug! got released on the PC back in the day........

Bug from Bug! confirmed! :troll:

*sees Windows 95 in the boxart* I have no idea why some people hate 95. It was great back in those days.

Yes it's a HSM gif b**** and wut u gon do

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! IT'S HSM! RUN!!1111111one

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
So basically, after the games are released, we can weed out the folks that have never played Super Smash Bros.

Welp, there goes 90% of the population.

D

Deleted member

So basically, after the games are released, we can weed out the folks that have never played Super Smash Bros.

WE'RE ON A BABY HUNT.
AND DON'T THINK WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO WEED 'EM OUT.

Soul.

Heh, it's what we're all going to expect. Character support threads will be there, the "Official Character Discussion" thread will be there for a while and will eventually be locked.
Meanwhile, on the Ridley thread, there will be constant derailing, hate and that stuff because the character isn't in the game as a playable character. Don't worry, there's always Samus! Wait, that's not going to work.
The game's metagame is still unexplored, the confirmed characters have their social threads, frame data threads, questions and answers and things like that. And of course, online tournaments will happen.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Heh, it's what we're all going to expect. Character support threads will be there, the "Official Character Discussion" thread will be there for a while and will eventually be locked.
Meanwhile, on the Ridley thread, there will be constant derailing, hate and that stuff because the character isn't in the game as a playable character. Don't worry, there's always Samus! Wait, that's not going to work.The game's metagame is still unexplored, the confirmed characters have their social threads, frame data threads, questions and answers and things like that. And of course, online tournaments will happen.
Yeah, I also think that Ridley is a stage hazard and K. Rool would be a trophy, but that's just me. Please don't hate. xD
Even if Samus and ZSS are the same character, canon-wise, both have different moves in Smash, so you got some variety.

@ Nielicus Nielicus Maybe [ spoiler ] insert your text or image [ / spoiler ]

Remove the spaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom