• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
heya fellas i got some footage of a talking dunkey playing nine fights at right said fred
warning: spooky things this way come

R0Y

Smash Master
She is really really pretty
Yeah she is. That's Tifa from Final Fantasy VII, in this case, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

As you can tell by my sig I'm looking forward to the remake in 2017 at the earliest.

T

Trick or Treat

Yeah she is. That's Tifa from Final Fantasy VII, in this case, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

As you can tell by my sig I'm looking forward to the remake in 2017 at the earliest.
I knew she looked familiar. But sadly I haven't been able to get into Final Fantasy. I have tried plenty of times but I end up not getting very far, even though I generally love RPGs

D

Deleted member

I suppose I'll get Freemium / Premium in 2020 at the earliest. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I don't even understand why people would hate the idea of gay marriage. You're probably not going to a gay wedding to begin with. If you don't want to live in a place simply because the idea of two people of the same gender are getting married, that's honestly depressing.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
There's something that confuses me about Fire Emblem Fates. There's two different versions of the game you can buy with the two different storylines, but I heard that you make a choice of which side you're on in Chapter 6. Is it possible to have the Nohr version but choose the Hoshido side, and vice versa?

R0Y

Smash Master
I knew she looked familiar. But sadly I haven't been able to get into Final Fantasy. I have tried plenty of times but I end up not getting very far, even though I generally love RPGs
Which have you tried? They've reinvented themselves many times.

If you like traditional RPG's I recommend IV-VI and IX.

If you like Xenoblade, I recommend XII.

VIII and XIII are the worst, though I still think they're good, and XI and XIV are MMO's.

Oh we have crazies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
There's something that confuses me about Fire Emblem Fates. There's two different versions of the game you can buy with the two different storylines, but I heard that you make a choice of which side you're on in Chapter 6. Is it possible to have the Nohr version but choose the Hoshido side, and vice versa?
I think the choice is present in the Digital Download only, though I may be wrong.

:231:

T

Trick or Treat

Which have you tried? They've reinvented themselves many times.

If you like traditional RPG's I recommend IV-VI and IX.

If you like Xenoblade, I recommend XII.

VIII and XIII are the worst, though I still think they're good, and XI and XIV are MMO's.

Oh we have crazies.
I have tried XIII, XIII-2, umm...10. Type-0. And there was one more I can't remember.

I was planning on getting both 15 and the remake of 7 but honestly I don't think I will. I keep getting sucked into the hype only to not get to far

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can someone make the white background transparent on this image please? :p

#HighFashion

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Apparently the Supreme Court has been playing Fire Emblem if lately

Also Twitch added a KappaPride emote apparently which is amazing yet horrifying knowing the bleeding cesspool that is Twitch Chat

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Apparently the Supreme Court has been playing Fire Emblem if lately

Also Twitch added a KappaPride emote apparently which is amazing yet horrifying knowing the bleeding cesspool that is Twitch Chat
Looks like I have a new emote to spam on twitch
Can someone make the white background transparent on this image please? :p

#HighFashion
Is this good?
good.png

I think I fixed it

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
All this FE talk makes me feel a bit alone. I've never played a single Fire Emblem seriously, and I don't want to.
So now I feel like being out of the conversation a lot lately.
tumblr_msr0afnkcz1rtg76ko1_500.gif

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
tmw you're one of the few people in this thread who spent money on premium
Ayy lmao rip wallet
: ^ )
Hong'll be happy about more new premiums

Last edited:

Soul.

The only FE game I've played so far is Sacred Stones and I still haven't beat that thing. Bleh.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
All this FE talk makes me feel a bit alone. I've never played a single Fire Emblem seriously, and I don't want to.
View attachment 58637
The only FE that i ever played is Awakening.....on Casual mode and on the easiest difficulty.:dr-_-: Yeah. i know, shame on myself etc etc. But i'm with you that all of this FE IF discussion goes for me like.
tumblr_inline_nadj2z2tcy1sdugnk.gif

I pretty much don't care at all.:dk:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 58637
I agree. I'll just lurk in the meantime unless I find an interesting topic to talk about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
My tumblr is invaded of stuff about gay marriage in the USA.
We already have it in France. Yeah, people yelled, just like people in the US.
tumblr_n9ihpwQF3P1rrq6yfo1_500.gif

It's some "dejà vu" for me, and I seriously don't care about it, just like Fire Emblem.

Well, anyway, I have to finish a page of storyboard today. I have to finish this damn prologue to go to the next step, wich is the part before the play start. Yay.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I agree. I'll just lurk in the meantime unless I find an interesting topic to talk about.
Yeah! We should talk about TOS! So what i would like to say about is.....Hey,HEY! Where do you go guys? I don't even finish!
Don't leave me all alone please! :(
:yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

My tumblr is invaded of stuff about gay marriage in the USA.
We already have it in France. Yeah, people yelled, just like people in the US.
View attachment 58642
It's some "dejà vu" for me, and I seriously don't care about it, just like Fire Emblem.

Well, anyway, I have to finish a page of storyboard today. I have to finish this damn prologue to go to the next step, wich is the part before the play start. Yay.
I'll have to admit.. I tend to get "deja vu" sensations at times. It's become a common thing for me.
We will eventually go back to random talk.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'll have to admit.. I tend to get "deja vu" sensations at times. It's become a common thing for me.
We will eventually go back to random talk.
Speaking of random, does anybody here who play Shulk have seen my draw when playing on the Miiverse stage? except 2 person, i don't know if people have see it. And i want to see they're reaction if you know what i mean.:secretkpop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom