• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
One Koopaling is not enough, fren~
Well, maybe I could give them a try... Then I realize I'm just using an alternate costume.
Roy Koopa is King Kappa. Master of the race track. Loyal servant to King Dad. :4bowser: It isn't everyday that someone hijacks a Fire Emblem character's podium. :troll:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Roy Koopa is King Kappa. Master of the race track. Loyal servant to King Dad. :4bowser: It isn't everyday that someone hijacks a Fire Emblem character's podium. :troll:
Anime characters can easily be replaced.

Jesus, people, I'm joking.

Soul.

Bruh, that does not exist. Jr. master race; we don't need another character with the title of Worst Lord and wielding the Sword of Seals. :troll:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Bruh, that does not exist. Jr. master race; we don't need another character with the title of Worst Lord and wielding the Sword of Seals. :troll:
:4roy: <- Your pathetic koopa race can't kappa on this level.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Dang, stepped into the wrong train, effectively raising my travel time with one hour or so.:facepalm:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
What other threads do you guys visit around here? I find myself only coming here these days. Used to be all over the place.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
What other threads do you guys visit around here? I find myself only coming here these days. Used to be all over the place.
The closest thing I have to a regular social thread is Robin's or the Leaks group. We haven't been getting many of those lately...
The support threads for all my mains are just...ugh...

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The closest thing I have to a regular social thread is Robin's or the Leaks group. We haven't been getting many of those lately...
The support threads for all my mains are just...ugh...
Yeah, I used to love the leaks thread but it's pretty much just another social thread these days. All the leaks are ripped apart so quickly.

I might have a browse and see what else I can find. A Nintendo @ E3 thread might be a fun place to hang out leading up to the event.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yeah, I used to love the leaks thread but it's pretty much just another social thread these days. All the leaks are ripped apart so quickly.
I might have a browse and see what else I can find. A Nintendo @ E3 thread might be a fun place to hang out leading up to the event.
Well, see, that's WHY I hang out there. It also doubles as my E3 hype thread.
It didn't work out the way we expected.

I don't know, I'd say it worked out exactly as planned.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
TFW you want to make a ship popular, but you can't find anyone else (cept probably like 1 or 2 ppl, a random number that's small) that likes it as well. For my case, the hard part is finding artists that take free requests. :(
And speaking of, after my good number of snapshots that I have on tumblr, it turned out my Pit/Samus ones were the least favorite based on having the least notes... even dA loves them more. :(

But yea, I could post some snapshots, but I'd need permission from mods if I can show a few (and let me know how many number-wise I can post so I prevent showing too much) here. Besides, I also remembered some of you liked my "May the 4th" Pit snapshot from before, and I'd like to thank you guys for that earlier as well. Having creativity and ideas are good, but it sometimes sucks when you have no drawing skills, and have to seek artists to have them be heard.

Soul.

This one, the Pikachu boards and the Zelda social for no reason. I check out lots of other threads, but they are nothing big.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I visit the character boards (aka Speculah), the Robin Social, Forum Games and this thread.

:231:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So what have I missed in the past 4 days?
I bought Sticker Star, beat it 100% (this include being insane and do the super flags) and I did a really huge review of it in the Paper Mario thread.

Also, a rumor that is seemingly legit claims that Paper Mario is in dev on wiiU, given the James leak, it's likely.

And I just got something to say that is new to you and everybody.

Guys, when you're programming something complicated that requires a lot of typing and is time consuming, but you end up on compilation that it just work.....

THIS FEEL!!!!

:)

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Character boards, Project M forum, and a bit of Sonic for both here and P:M.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I used to go on the general character speculation threads and sometime rtc, but I realised it's better for myself to not come in this entire forum unless it's the Paper Mario support thread. Long story short, I saw so much broken logics that it just made me salty to not be tempted to go back there.

But this also made me really motivated to go to the private leak thread more often.

That's pretty much it....

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
This thread, the Rate the avatar above you thread, the character(s) in the avatar above are after you thread and occassionally the Welcome& Greet center.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, I used to go on the general character speculation threads and sometime rtc, but I realised it's better for myself to not come in this entire forum unless it's the Paper Mario support thread. Long story short, I saw so much broken logics that it just made me salty to not be tempted to go back there.

But this also made me really motivated to go to the private leak thread more often.

That's pretty much it....
Hey aldelaro! I posted a "discussion" (it ressemble the most for me as a Private Message) in French about what i talked before! So check this out!

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I bought Sticker Star, beat it 100% (this include being insane and do the super flags) and I did a really huge review of it in the Paper Mario thread.

Also, a rumor that is seemingly legit claims that Paper Mario is in dev on wiiU, given the James leak, it's likely.

And I just got something to say that is new to you and everybody.

Guys, when you're programming something complicated that requires a lot of typing and is time consuming, but you end up on compilation that it just work.....

THIS FEEL!!!!

:)
I can't find the review.
Can you link me to it? I'm very curious about your thoughts on the game.

I visit the character boards (aka Speculah), the Robin Social, Forum Games and this thread.

:231:
Here, the funny pictures thread, and the main page news is where you'll find me.
You may occasionally see me lurking the character socials for Robin, Shulk, and Pac-Man though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I can't find the review.
Can you link me to it? I'm very curious about your thoughts on the game.

Here, the funny pictures thread, and the main page news is where you'll find me.
You may occasionally see me lurking the character socials for Robin, Shulk, and Pac-Man though.
The review of aldelaro5 is on the Paper Mario Thread at page 52, go down and you will see what you want!:4kirby:
(i don't know how to post a link...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom