• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Now it's all about MOAR POWAHHH.

There's no strategy or thinking involved.
I think Mega Evolutions are uncompetitive tbh. Every team has one, to the point of making every single match stale as ****. They are like, a no brainer. You don't need to think of using a Mega Evolution; the metagame forces you to use a Mega Evolution.
Unfortunately I don't think they'd drop the idea because it buffs lower tier Pokémon. lol

Soul.

There should be a Mario Kart Wii mode for MK8 so that those who refuse to move on to MK8 finally have a reason to, with "dynamic courses" feat. Funky Bike, MrBean35000VR, Chadderz, and clan members.

D

Deleted member

There should be a Mario Kart Wii mode for MK8 so that those who refuse to move on to MK8 finally have a reason to, with "dynamic courses" feat. Funky Bike, MrBean35000VR, Chadderz, and clan members.
Besides, who plays Wii in 2015? :troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
All I can say is:

What's Mario Kart without this guy? :troll:
I want it in the game now
Keep MrBean out of Mario Kart 8

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I thought Bean was okay with MK8 now, too? And why give them what they want? They would probably complain about it anyway.

250cc Frantic mode....oh god.
It would be fun and you know it!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I think Mega Evolutions are uncompetitive tbh. Every team has one, to the point of making every single match stale as ****. They are like, a no brainer. You don't need to think of using a Mega Evolution; the metagame forces you to use a Mega Evolution.
Unfortunately I don't think they'd drop the idea because it buffs lower tier Pokémon. lol
I miss the time when it was not all about one Mega Pokemon. Now, when you build a team, having a mega is necessary if you want to be competitive.
I just want to create a normal team that doesn't need a super saiyan to be good.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I found a cool :4dedede: "combo". :GCU:>:GCA:> fastfall>:GCU::GCA:.
Short hop, Nair, fastfall, up smash. I like Dedede in Smash 4!

Soul.

I thought Bean was okay with MK8 now, too? And why give them what they want? They would probably complain about it anyway.
Wait, when was he okay with MK8? All I've seen from him is saying MK8 doesn't have dynamic courses and other stuff.
I miss the time when it was not all about one Mega Pokemon. Now, when you build a team, having a mega is necessary if you want to be competitive.
I just want to create a normal team that doesn't need a super saiyan to be good.
That's why I think Gen 6 is stale.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Wait, when was he okay with MK8? All I've seen from him is saying MK8 doesn't have dynamic courses and other stuff.
I've seen some videos about him hacking MK8, so I automatically assumed he was okay with MK8. Ignore what I said then.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
That's why I think Gen 6 is stale.
The problem with gen 6 is how generic it is. I don't really remember in gen IV the big overuse of a lot of pokemons, and you could see some gimmicks here and there. Now, if you don't have your Landorus-T or a Mega-Metagross, you won't progress.
Gen IV was the best, hands down.
7f5.gif

Soul.

The problem with gen 6 is how generic it is. I don't really remember in gen IV the big overuse of a lot of pokemons, and you could see some gimmicks here and there. Now, if you don't have your Landorus-T or a Mega-Metagross, you won't progress.
Gen IV was the best, hands down.
View attachment 50971
Gen 1: Normal-types and game bugs
Gen 2: Snorlax and the Reign of Stall
Gen 3: Calm Mind
Gen 4: The Meaning of Balance and Skill
Gen 5: Power Creep Weather
Gen 6: Generic Mega Evolution Team with no Interaction

Yeah, Gen 4 is the best. Not biased at all, just saying.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

My favorite is either gen 2 or 4.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The SpongeBob race has started, Im Ready! Im Ready! Im Ready!

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just a reminder that every May 9th is national King Piccolo Day. Don't forget.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

78454f505b21e7994ffa7cba39a06dc7ea604fb6a9c4597f284e894409c78f51.jpg

You know, we should do some gen 4 competitive matches. I mean...it's old, yeah, but it's better in a way. And, to be honnest, I never played gen 4 competitively. I started with gen 5, and it was okay. But gen 6 is too repetitive for me.
The old times are calling.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Since we're on the topic of Pokemon, I almost swept once with a Ludicolo on OU Pokemon Showdown. Person I was fighting was being a complete douche and eventually he ragequit. Kek.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm sorry to all the Gen 4 lovers, but I've begun to hate Garchomp's cry because of how damn often I've heard it. :p
I heard you hate it

S͎̥̠̖̱̗͍̎͌ͮ͆̓̎ͫ͢͞ͅo̸̷̧̟͈̣̱͐ ̯̲̙̲̫̯͓͐̎̑ͣ̌͜I̧̩̩̳̲͎̳̋͑ͦ́͝ ͩ͛ͭ̌҉̴̤̭̼̖̬g͎͔̗̑̓͑̀̚o̘͓͑ͨ͒̃̒ͤͬ̃̚t̴̟̱̗̂͐͋̾͛̌̚ ̴̡̯̖͍͍͖̈́̈́̓͠ị̱͓͚̩͔̥͖̽ͭ͋ͪ̾͑ͩͨ͌̕t̺͒͘͠ ̴̴̥̻̥ͪ̈f̰̜͉̩̣͕̗̪̓̎ͦ̊̔̀̽͊o͓̰̪ͩ̇̉̈r̛͓̰̱̠̪͇̥̖̄͛͘͠ ̴̧̖̲͓̤̆͡y̴̩̯̞̝̱͆ͤ̇ͯ̈́͜o̧̟͈̤̥̎ͮ͆́̐ͫͩ́͑͢u̞̭̘̺͖̭͊ͩ̍ͯ͘͘͡

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom