• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
On my second drink...

One part Jaegermeister, one part wild turkey, one part Jack daniels honey

Pretty good!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That Artsy Omni guy is a pretty damn talented artist. Or at least I think he is, though I'm probably not the best art critic. I wonder if he gets any official works for games or comics.

Speaking of that, I should get to practicing a little more. It's been a bit since I've drawn. A shame too, I was doing it regularly for a while.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
#DrunkVenus

This needs to be a trend on Twitter :chuckle:
Lol I'm far from drunk. Took me an entire bottle of Wild turkey to get me drunk and then I was ok. We are teaching the bar master english tongue twisters.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Not yet at least :smirk:
I'm on strict orders from the wife that I'm not to get drunk. I have **** to do tomorrow anyways. Seeing as I'm leaving/moving in August, I need to sort put iur stuff and decide what we will bring/throw away. I have Monday through Wednesday off for golden week as well as Thursday since I work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We are having the International 3-Day March. It's an event where foreigners come to my dinky city to walk 5-50km for three days. My job is to walk with them, provide translation, and goof off afterwards.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
On my fourth drink. A peach mojito. My third drink was a gin tonic.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, my second year of college is officially over. I'm still staying one more night at the dorm, but all of my classes are pretty much finished. I better enjoy the summer while I can, because my next stop for college is Texas.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Man, I cant remember the last time I was THIS unexcited for a direct
I agree. It doesn't have Smash Bros so yeah. Totally unhype. Shame on Nintendo for making a direct specifically about their newest and highly anticipated game coming out this month and not about a game that's already released, etc..

Yeah. :4yoshi:

ICXCM

Smash Cadet
I found a new game in smash, it's called No Regrets. Just unbox all your amiibo at the same time. When you complete it, you unlock a mode called Building an Army.

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
I found a new game in smash, it's called No Regrets. Just unbox all your amiibo at the same time. When you complete it, you unlock a mode called Building an Army.
That's not an army, there's no Jigglypuff

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I agree. It doesn't have Smash Bros so yeah. Totally unhype. Shame on Nintendo for making a direct specifically about their newest and highly anticipated game coming out this month and not about a game that's already released, etc..

Yeah. :4yoshi:
How dare I not be excited about a game I have no interest in playing, ON A FORUM THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SAID GAME of all things! Trully, Im the modern Hitler.

No but seriously, Splatoon looks fun, but I already know all I need to know about it.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You know, there's one thing awesome with Jojo : every fight is won with intelligence and logic. You can't just win by "hitting the dude really hard", you have to find a way to defeat the ennemy, with any way possible. There's no "I'm gonna fight you fair and square for justice and stuff", it's really a fight that the characters need to won no matter what. If they screw up, they pay the price. There's no "super saiyan coming from nowhere" or "last resort beat-up with flashbacks", it's literally a normal fight, where the brain and muscles needs to be there to win.

I just find it funny. A manga called "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" with weird stuff like vampires, pillar men or psychic stopping time beings, is actually more logical than a lot of mangas where you just need to hit hard or use flashbacks to win.

We call this : irony.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
...Apparently according to Youtube commentors any sort of negative criticism = trolling.
I really should stop wasting time there..

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Mew2King preaching it like a King! (no pun intended)

I agree with him 100%. The Smash community has became so toxic nowadays, it's why I have absolutely no interest in participating in tournaments because of how childish people can be. I get it, it's a game. But this game can be a career for people and all they do is whine, *****, and moan? Grow up and be supportive instead of toxic. People can be so disgusting these days. Help your Smash brothers and sisters through their rough times instead of bashing. Do people even realize what can happen when someone gets pushed too far?

FINALLY done with my ten page paper. I may apply this for my senior thesis in a couple of years.
I am of the mindset, especially after being here, that most people are just silently content rather than extreme fan boy or extreme hate troll. It sucks that the only ones the pro's get to hear are those sucking their ***** or the one on a witch hunt for their lives.
M2K and ZeRo are pretty awesome but shouldn't be revered as Gods and shouldn't be put down for anything.

God damn plebs. :yoshimelee:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
...Apparently according to Youtube commentors any sort of negative criticism = trolling.
I really should stop wasting time there..
Welcome to the Internet where sarcasm is often mistaken for seriousness and you can't have an opinion without someone else shoving their's down your throat.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I wonder what happened to @ Abyssal Lagiacrus Abyssal Lagiacrus
Haven't seen him in a while
ayyy i'm alive

i literally just finished my last final of the semester. Was pretty inactive because these last few weeks were stupid hard. Being a music performance major is not easy my friends.

BUT EYYYY 2 MORE YEARS AND I GET MY DEGREE

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:

Last edited:

Soul.

YouTube is trash. Just watch videos there, I guess.
Did they air that Spray Ink as Squids So Hype Direct yet?

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
jesus i'm tired

hey guys don't ask me how i did it but all this week i stayed up all night, took my finals of each day, and then went to bed and slept until like midnight and still managed to get A's on all my finals, even my music performing finals (sophomore review was difficult)

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
jesus i'm tired

hey guys don't ask me how i did it but all this week i stayed up all night, took my finals of each day, and then went to bed and slept until like midnight and still managed to get A's on all my finals, even my music performing finals (sophomore review was difficult)

That's impressive.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So, I just watched the latest Money Theory : Scariest Money giving game lore expl-I mean the last Game Theory on, you guessed it, Fnaf. It's in 2 parts, but the second part received a copyright strike. You think people would have waited nicely and watch other stuff.
No. Instead they are whining on every video of the channel to get their second part. Not just game theory episode, everything on it. I just wanted to see the "Mewtwo move history in Smash", wich was bad by the way, and their was only comments about it.

Well you know, when you test your game on young kids and you then release it out for the public, you have to expect one of the most childish communities of the internet and gaming history. And as you except for children, whining is their only option to get something.
oC9Egkm.gif
Thank god I don't like the games. With a community like this, how can you appreciate a game ? I can't imagine the people in the movie theaters when the movie will come out. A hell full of 10 years old thinking they're big because they like a horror game.
Hurg.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You know, there's one thing awesome with Jojo : every fight is won with intelligence and logic. You can't just win by "hitting the dude really hard", you have to find a way to defeat the ennemy, with any way possible. There's no "I'm gonna fight you fair and square for justice and stuff", it's really a fight that the characters need to won no matter what. If they screw up, they pay the price. There's no "super saiyan coming from nowhere" or "last resort beat-up with flashbacks", it's literally a normal fight, where the brain and muscles needs to be there to win.

I just find it funny. A manga called "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" with weird stuff like vampires, pillar men or psychic stopping time beings, is actually more logical than a lot of mangas where you just need to hit hard or use flashbacks to win.

We call this : irony.
Shonen manga tropes
I take it Shonen manga isn't your cup of tea then :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Toy Story 2 for the GBC is a horror game for fans. Namely, the gameplay was garbage and for this screen:

At least Tiertex knows how to make sprites.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Shonen manga tropes
I take it Shonen manga isn't your cup of tea then :p
FIRST OF, like me and my dear manga artist friends says, shonen is not a genre. It's only here to tell the appeal, shonen are more for boys and shojo for girls. It's not a genre.
Second, I find your comment ironic, since Jojo is considered to be a classic. I like the fighting genre of mangas, but the ones that are intelligent, that will try to find logical ways to win a fight for example.

So saying that I don't like those type of mangas makes me chuckle a bit.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
btw, in case you didn't got the latest, I did got sticker star....

I now get the feeling of the "Why can't I jump" joke....I mean paper or not, it's mario, I EXPECT to jump.....
Can't use your hammer either
And who gives a **** about the partners shown in the reveal trailer for Sticker Star
R.I.P. Chain Chomp partner

Lemme play y'all the worlds saddest song on the worlds largest Ukelele. :4pacman:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Can't use your hammer either
And who gives a **** about the partners shown in the reveal trailer for Sticker Star
R.I.P. Chain Chomp partner

Lemme play y'all the worlds saddest song on the worlds largest Ukelele. :4pacman:
And who do we say "thanks" to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom