• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I can´t believe Ultron killed Loki, i mean i could have expected anyone else to die but him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I plan to put a nice contribution too. Though it won't match even close to the most I've spent on a single crowd funding project (I contributed $200 for "Shantae: Half-Genie Hero")
Mighty No. 9 was the only crowd funding project I have funded which was at $80. I expect to spend at least $110 on this. But then there is that tempting, tantalizing N64 box copy, but it costs so much.

But who knows, I may take the plunge.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Also i swear i would donate 5000 to Yooka-Laylee if i could, 3 months of development and it already looks amazing.

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
I'd say Yooka Laylee is worth backing solely because Grant Kirkhope is doing the music

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I have to say, those stretch goals are nice. Wonder when they'll reach the 1 million.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
There's no way I can afford the N64 trinket pack, so I'll just buy the game for Wii U whenever it comes out.

That Grant Kirkhope track is just too good, but David Wise just isn't doing it for me. Sounds like he forgot to get off the Donkey Kong Country boat and didn't get the memo that this is a Banjo themed party.

Gutei

Smash Cadet
YOOOOOOOO Mang0 and M2K team up and join the Avengers, and they fight Ultron and Leffen, the former ending up getting launched into space to avert World War 3. It's a good time.

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
I couldn't help it, I had to pledge, I don't regret it now...but I might later, campaign ends on my birthday haha, either a Birthday Present to myself or a burden

D

Deleted member

Decided to back £100 for this game and I may throw in more. This game looks really exciting and I really want the game. Who know, I may even get a competent desktop for this since I want to try out the Toy Box++ demo.

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I wonder why there's no Amiibo goal but then I shudder at the thought of actually trying to get their Amiibo.

I'd back it for a guaranteed one if it were on the lower end.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I wanna throw money for it, but I've always been hesitant to backing projects. I was even hesitant to back Mighty No.9, which I never got to in the end. It doesn't matter too much, since nothing's stopping me from buying the game when it does release.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I've been moving things from the dorm to my house today. I've got it easy now with moving this stuff across a metroplex, but I'm gonna have a rough time moving all of this stuff across the country.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Seeing all this love for Yooka-Laylee is so amazing. We may finally get our closest thing to a new Banjo-Kazooie game. I wish I had the money to back this game right now. :(

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So, right now, Yooka-Laylee has :
-Unique boss battles on every level with an epic music for each of them.
-A pre-final boss quizz show challenge level.
-New transformations and a new NPC. Both of those features are special.
-2.5D/3D mine cart sequences that are NOT limited to mines.

We gotta go for the coop' now. And the rest of the awesome features. And we have to hit the million.
Please hit the million.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I might back Yooka-Laylee. If I can work up the money, then definitely.

Also, finally decided to read the new issue of Game Informer. I'd totally buy a Captain Falcon shaped charger. :troll:

So what I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom