• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I rebloggued some old posts because gaining followers = might get stuff if I do it.

btw, what was your blog? idk if you follow me :)

I would follow back on just one condition, no nswf (trust me, there's actually a member here that I had to unfollow because it had....weird stuff).

Did you catched the words posts?

It's still getting notes!

It's because tumblr is sort of a support area for daisy. idk why, but she has no blog for ssb4 specifically.....
I don't have a blog. I just noticed I still had yours open in another tab so I went and checked it.
Man, did ANYONE know about the Tornado Jump stylish?
Also, you convinced me to vote for Paper Mario, problem is.... I am too lazy to write. Sorry. :(

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Smash Tour is alright... But the biggest problem IMO is that you can't just pick a character. It's just a whine-fest of who got the worst character in any given match unless somebody started off with a hammer.

D

Deleted member

I don't think the random characters in Smash Tour would be an issue for me.

After all, I mostly played Brawl against Lv 9 CPUs as random characters.
It's not a big deal to me either, but I'd rather pick my own characters.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I don't have a blog. I just noticed I still had yours open in another tab so I went and checked it.
Man, did ANYONE know about the Tornado Jump stylish?
Also, you convinced me to vote for Paper Mario, problem is.... I am too lazy to write. Sorry. :(
Just put you a reminder or something, you might feel less lazy when pm64 would release on WiiU VC (and hopefully, please cut the pause lag).

Glad you would though :)

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Smash Tour is alright... But the biggest problem IMO is that you can't just pick a character. It's just a whine-fest of who got the worst character in any given match unless somebody started off with a hammer.
Or a whine-fest of who got the character other wanted.
YOSHI. :4yoshi:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi this is how it's done:

WOODY LEEKED!!!!!

DIS IZ LEGIT GUIZ!

It's funny because Brawl hacks.
I'm sorry, but if you honestly think I would let this rumored Sound File of Ryu found in the 3DS version thing go without being mocked, you are horribly wrong.

Besides, I don't know Street Fighter, so I can't tell whether or not the artwork in the leak I posted was new or not.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don't like the random characters the mode gives you. I don't like the fact that CPU levels can't be changed (but the same occurs with Smash Run), I don't like the fact that the CPUs can win the game easily, and I'm not very fond of the challenges. Maybe more than that, but that's all I can come up with.
CPUs can win the game easily?
What?
You sure you were playing Smamsh Tour and not Cruel Smash?
Cuz' the computers are alright, but not THAT good.
What's so bad about the random characters? That's part of the fun of Smash Tour.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So, he's a Fox clone.

Do tell me, does he have a Landmaster for his Final Smash?
Actually he's a :zerosuitsamus: clone so he will turn into Mega Man X, Buzz Lightyear, Iron Patriot, or Naked :samus2: for his FS.

Happy nightmares! :4wario:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
What's so bad about the random characters? That's part of the fun of Smash Tour.
The problem is people getting Yoshi before I can.
My friend always tries to get Yoshi before I do just so he can make me salty.

D

Deleted member

CPUs can win the game easily?
What?
You sure you were playing Smamsh Tour and not Cruel Smash?
Cuz' the computers are alright, but not THAT good.
Yes, I was playing Smamsh Tour. And like I said before, random characters don't bother me much, but it just irks me.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Yes, I was playing Smamsh Tour. And like I said before, random characters don't bother me much, but it just irks me.
How many games did you play?
I just refuse to believe that the CPUs can win easily.
As I've said before, I actually like Smash Tour, so I've played it enough times t know that that is simply not true.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, that's not very nice...

Still wonder what Sakurai really thinks of it though. He's the kind of person I don't see being completely honest in interviews.
Competitive elitists, you know, those that think Smash should only be played competitively and call "scrubs" to casual players, also insulting them and think only they themselves must be pleased.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Competitive elitists, you know, those that think Smash should only be played competitively and call "scrubs" to casual players, also insulting them and think only they themselves must be pleased.
I have seen more "casuulzzz" complain more about the competitive scene's existence than the other way around.

D

Deleted member

How many games did you play?
I just refuse to believe that the CPUs can win easily.
As I've said before, I actually like Smash Tour, so I've played it enough times t know that that is simply not true.
Like 5 or so and failed miserably. Tried to complete the challenges.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Like 5 or so and failed miserably. Tried to complete the challenges.
The challenges?
Well, If you're trying to defeat a boss or defeat a Metroid, then yeah, that can be a little annoying.
But the other ones aren't that bad.
Still though, the CPUs are not that bad, and if you're not focusing on the challenges and actually playing the game, then it can be pretty fun.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Yes my report went through, now the What will the WiiU version be like if the 3ds smash didn't exist thread is locked. Now I can rejoice.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Why I don't see a daisy support blog with an explicit username?
Because despite being one of the more dedicated places where she has support, no Tumblroid even knows how to REALLY push for something the right way. Again, I wouldn't really expect any Tumblr user being smart enough to make a support thread.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I feel people are just using them as a crutch, they don't really care about them they just want to say the 3DS version is bad and not get bash for it.
Well, some people did relentlessly bash the 3DS version before we even knew that the Ice Climbers where cut so I wouldn't be too surprised if there where some who just use them as some extra fuel for their flames without actually caring about them.

I mean I do miss the Ice Climbers myself and I thought they had a really fun playstyle, but I can live without them for one game. After all, I managed to live without Mewtwo for one game and he was a character I actually cared quite a lot more about.....

Anyway, good on the report. ^^

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have seen more "casuulzzz" complain more about the competitive scene's existence than the other way around.
That's why casuals go to For Scrubbin' Glory. They act like tryhards in that dark side of the world, pretending to be the very best, like no one ever was. Posting rude messages with the name tag function in Wii U is also something a tryhard would do.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I never cared for the Icies
But portable smash is a great consolation prize
Plus there's a **** ton of newcomers
Take your pick or play Melee which is still competitively relevant, if that's why you played Icies

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I actually like For Glory 2v2. It's better than 1v1.

The online is loads better than Brawl. I can have 4P matches with people in Japan nearly without lag.

D

Deleted member

Well, some people did relentlessly bash the 3DS version before we even knew that the Ice Climbers where cut so I wouldn't be too surprised if there where some who just use them as some extra fuel for their flames without actually caring about them.

I mean I do miss the Ice Climbers myself and I thought they had a really fun playstyle, but I can live without them for one game. After all, I managed to live without Mewtwo for one game and he was a character I actually cared quite a lot more about.....

Anyway, good on the report. ^^
Let me guess..
- Wahh, a smaller screen to play on!
- Wahh, no GameCube controllers!
- Wahh, less features than the Wii U version!

I never cared for Ice Climbers, like I said in the other thread. To be frank, I was more interested on this version out of the two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom