• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Maybe this is why we don't eat bugs???

There aren't a lot of "edible" bugs here apparently
Im not surprised, in south México they even eat grasshoppers and roaches I think
So I feel lucky to live in the north because there's no bugs in my tacos

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Im not surprised, in south México they even eat grasshoppers and roaches I think
So I feel lucky to live in the north because there's no bugs in my tacos
That's not what I heard...

You think that's beef?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I feel salty because the NASCAR Sprint Cup race of today got suspended due heavy rain

....so what I missed?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Yay for more Slowpoke Bedoop
A new stage has been lurking around Smash 3DS' data, and all signs point to Dream Land 64
These are the songs;
The Stage itself has gone poof, but encountering a Kirby Character (Peach and Mewtwo seem to encounter those guys alot) in SM4SH 3DS' Classic Mode has a chance to warp you to Battlefield when it's not supposed to, so Dream Land 64 seems like it was supposed to be in 1.0.6 or DLC, but isn't yet, so the game freaks the hell out and sends you to Battlefield instead of Kirby's Dreamland.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Yay for more Slowpoke Bedoop
A new stage has been lurking around Smash 3DS' data, and all signs point to Dream Land 64
These are the songs;
The Stage itself has gone poof, but encountering a Kirby Character (Peach and Mewtwo seem to encounter those guys alot) in SM4SH 3DS' Classic Mode has a chance to warp you to Battlefield when it's not supposed to, so Dream Land 64 seems like it was supposed to be in 1.0.6 or DLC, but isn't yet, so the game freaks the hell out and sends you to Battlefield instead of Kirby's Dreamland.
And with that confirms more stage dlc, which means there's a high chance of getting Pirate ship back!

A completely new stage would be nice too.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
And with that confirms more stage dlc, which means there's a high chance of getting Pirate ship back!

A completely new stage would be nice too.
I welcome Dream Land 64 with open arms
Reasons;
1) Kirby
2) Finally fills up that final spot in the Stage Selection
3) Kirby
4) A new competitive Stage for SSB3D, finally
5) Kirby
6) Severe under-representation of Kirby Stages, only 1 for Sakurai's baby
7) Did I mention it's from the Kirby series
8) I love Kirby.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Though again, I'm not believing anything until Nintendo says anything, Dream Land 64? Fine by me.
Silly Nintendo-Spider151, everyone knows Sneeple arms are vestigial! That can't be a Sneeple, it must be a level 8 being!
Sorry for my ignorance, Grown Up Hipster Clarence, but what's a Sneeple?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So there's apparently 5 dlc characters left. I'd be down if (pretending the rumours are all legit) that we get Lucas, Roy, Ryu, Isaac and Krystal.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I welcome Dream Land 64 with open arms
Reasons;
1) Kirby
2) Finally fills up that final spot in the Stage Selection
3) Kirby
4) A new competitive Stage for SSB3D, finally
5) Kirby
6) Severe under-representation of Kirby Stages, only 1 for Sakurai's baby
7) Did I mention it's from the Kirby series
8) I love Kirby.
We should get one on the wiiu too.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Sorry for my ignorance, Grown Up Hipster Clarence, but what's a Sneeple?
Might as well put this quote:
"Snake People, or “Sneeple”, control our government at the highest levels! Look! The Snake represent their hold on our country, the diamond, represents their underground mines, or their sharp teeth...the details aren’t important. They pit us mammals against each other with elections, sports and Anime message boards. We spend so much time fighting over “Dubs” or “Subs” that we miss the big picture!"

Also, you killed me at Grown Up Hipster Clarence :4dedede:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So there's apparently 5 dlc characters left. I'd be down if (pretending the rumours are all legit) that we get Lucas, Roy, Ryu, Isaac and Krystal.
Lucas, Roy, Paper Mario, Popo and Bandana Dee would be who I'd stuff in the 5 slots.

D

Deleted member

Who ever came up with the Fitness Junkie event needs to be fired. Took a while to beat its Hard at 45 secs challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom