• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I've been reading around in places, and because I'm slow I didn't pick up on what the patches to Smash have affected when they were introduced, and now I'm seeing people say that Greninja has been nerfed several times, even though I have never found him to be OP. Does anyone smarter than me know why this is? Or is it just people over-exaggerating his Water Shuriken losing 1% power? I ask because I have only just recently got better playing as him, I want to know what he was like a few months back.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I tend to get a lot more grab happy with Ness and Olimar.

Mostly because of epic 0-death combos with Ness. :troll:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
It's beautiful how this:

Is turning into this:
Oh we've already went through all that. It's nothing new.

And on an unrelated note...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP-

It's finally happening, next week.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Guys, I don't know which game to pick from this list! I already have Yoshi's Island for GBA and Metroid Fusion for GBA. Also have Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii. I have Platinum status so I can pick any of them...

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Guys, I don't know which game to pick from this list! I already have Yoshi's Island for GBA and Metroid Fusion for GBA. Also have Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii. I have Platinum status so I can pick any of them...
Mario Golf: World Tour

There you go, I chose for you. :4mario:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I've been reading around in places, and because I'm slow I didn't pick up on what the patches to Smash have affected when they were introduced, and now I'm seeing people say that Greninja has been nerfed several times, even though I have never found him to be OP. Does anyone smarter than me know why this is? Or is it just people over-exaggerating his Water Shuriken losing 1% power? I ask because I have only just recently got better playing as him, I want to know what he was like a few months back.
I think is side B got nerf not his B. But just a ongoing joke on how Greninja got a nerf that he didn't need, so now everyone say he will get a nerf in the next patch as joke.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So now because of you know what tweet, Banjo-Kazooie supporters for Smash increased a lot.

I feel sorry for those souls when they don't see any news on it.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
>Shaq is ahead of Ashley, Vaati and Meowth.

What the hell is wrong with you people? :yeahboi:

:231:
WTF, MEOWTH!?!?! REALLY!? There's 4 gen 1 Pokemon for God's sake, when are those people satisfied? Get that stupid cat outta here. (Though I would like to see Team Rocket's Meowth if only for the inevitable and brilliant "Meowth, that's right!" taunt).

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I tried looking up Mr. You! but all I can find was a Chinese restaurant. So I still don't know who he is.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I came to drop mah salt because I broke a DexNav chain of 267 because I sneezed.... again
:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom