• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So the new Fire Emblem game coming out for 3DS releases in Japan on June 25th, which is my birthday.. I wasn't expecting this. Hee hee! Not like I'm a FE guy to being with.

So, I got bored today, and I made this.

Not the greatest thing but hey at least it fixed my boredom problem for a bit.
The X-Files part made my day.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Are you really feeling:4shulk:the SMT X FE hype? Love that avatar. Which reminds me, time for my hourly watch of the trailer.
Yes sir! I'm really hoping it doesn't end up Rated M like they anticipate.

I'm really hoping I'm right about the girl in my avi being Shiida, but I guess we won't find out until at least E3 or a fall direct.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ayyyyy guess who's back from watching Insurgent! It was PHENOMENAL. I won't post any impressions yet cause they'll have spoilers and I want a friend to see it first. But yeah, Divergent was setting the stage but Insurgent is when the REAL awesomeness begins~

All in all I'd say today was a good day for me. c:

Soul.

Yes sir! I'm really hoping it doesn't end up Rated M like they anticipate.

I'm really hoping I'm right about the girl in my avi being Shiida, but I guess we won't find out until at least E3 or a fall direct.
my guess is that the girl in your avatar is the schoolgirl. who knows tho maybe i'm wrong.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Characters I've voted for in the Smash Ballot. :p
  • Isaac
  • King K. Rool
  • Dixie Kong
  • Wolf
  • Ice Climbers
  • Roy
  • Lyn
  • Tingle
  • Waluigi
  • Porky
  • Inkling
  • Bandanna Dee
  • Lip
  • Ashley
  • Captain Toad

:231:
This is actually one of the most decent wishlists I've ever seen.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I only voted once. My pick was Wolf. :wolf:

He's my only wanted character by now. Once he's in, I'll be completely satisfied with the roster. Anything else is icing on the cake.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ballots, eh? So far I've only voted for Snake and Fiora, both on the Mercury Web Browser on iPhone, and both seemed to count. They were on the same network at the same time too.

Hmm, I may play with proxies, waiting a certain number of days, etc. to get the votes I want, as many as I want.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
If Shin Megami Tensei is rated M, my mommy won't let me get it :(

I'm not even kidding, things are getting dangerous, and I'm really interested in this game.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If Shin Megami Tensei is rated M, my mommy won't let me get it :(

I'm not even kidding, things are getting dangerous, and I'm really interested in this game.
You mean SMTxFE or whatever its final title will be right? Most SMT games are rated M, with a few T-rated exceptions. However with its jiggly bits and fanservice it seems likely it may be an M. The trailer even said that was likely at the ESRB screen.

They might censor some outfits for the west but I doubt it. Although if Mara is in, being M-rated will be a certainty. Because Rated M for Mara. :troll:

(Pics of Mara may be considered NSFW btw. Please do not post them.)

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
You mean SMTxFE or whatever its final title will be right? Most SMT games are rated M, with a few T-rated exceptions. However with its jiggly bits and fanservice it seems likely it may be an M. The trailer even said that was likely at the ESRB screen.

They might censor some outfits for the west but I doubt it. Although if Mara is in, being M-rated will be a certainty. Because Rated M for Mara. :troll:

(Pics of Mara may be considered NSFW btw. Please do not post them.)
But FE is a Nintendo franchise, and it's never gotten an installment with an M rating...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
But FE is a Nintendo franchise, and it's never gotten an installment with an M rating...
True, but it seems SMT (by Atlus) may be the dominant franchise. Plus, Nintendo has had M-rated IPs in the past (Eternal Darkness for one) and Final Fantasy Type-0 is the first M-rated FF (though to be fair it's not a main-line FF.)

Still I am sorta expecting some strings to be pulled to make it a T since it is also FE.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
SMTxFE confuses me greatly.
It doesn't has to, just think on Fire Emblem characters in the modern world transforming into Precure and Super Sentai hybrids...

Okay, I see your point now.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
The ability to vote more than once on the ballot gives me a sudden urge to rig the votes in favor of a character...:troll:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Overall though, this new game feels much more like FE X Persona to me.
Idk, it might increase sales, considering how much more popular Persona is than its incipient game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom