• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
You broke with Hunter to go to Space?

How could you break poor hunters heart, you monster

If you get married save me some cake

Im laughing far to hard right now
I'm too young to get married anyway
And I said I loved Izzy too sooooo ya

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
Woo, my boy Leffen on the front page
So what did I miss, go ahead give me the important stuff this time

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Woo, my boy Leffen on the front page
So what did I miss, go ahead give me the important stuff this time
I am trying to have a free for all, Biggests Resident Evil, etc.t

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'm the Crusher of the thread and I'm not even in the title

Y'all disappoint me!
This better be good or else I'm going to have to main :4robinm: and do this:
I just laughed so hard, my mom came in my room to check on me

So...did I tell anyone I had a date last night? Who wants a story?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I'm the Crusher of the thread and I'm not even in the title

Y'all disappoint me!
I just laughed so hard, my mom came in my room to check on me

Only if we free for all with others...plz

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Well I just had some fun matches with somebody. It helped train them, so it was nice knowing I helped. Dr.Mario game too strong. :4drmario:

Also noticed I've reached 200 posts. I am now the Journeyman; While almost everyone here has over 1000 posts...

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Well I just had some fun matches with somebody. It helped train them, so it was nice knowing I helped. Dr.Mario game too strong. :4drmario:

Also noticed I've reached 200 posts. I am now the Journeyman; While almost everyone here has over 1000 posts...
It's okay, you're just the Ross of the thread. Weak as **** when you get him, gets jacked once he promotes to a pirate and berserker.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, Nascar was kinda boring (because the race was too long) but it had a good finish

.....I really want a diecast car

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
STORY TIME! STORY TIME!

Everyone gather around in the magic circle over here. Make sure you bring your popcorn and drinks and use the bathroom before you sit down! I'm not responsible for your bladder spilling all over the carpet. As a matter of fact, I'm renting this place, so I'm not taking care of your urine

*everyone gathers around*

OKAY!!!

Once upon a time, I had an amazing date last night. My date picked me up from my house and we went to her neighborhood area to try to sell some antiques or clothes, but when we arrived, the place was closed. So we decided to go and look at some old cars, which was surprising for me as I never thought she would be interested. I'm not that crazy about them, but I like how they look back then and my dad had many of them (I'm jealous, let's make that clear). Afterwards, we went to a hotdog place right by my usual lunch place from church when I tried to sign we go to Steak and Shake (had I signed with both of my hands, it would've been clear because of the "S" handshape). We had a great time and discussed a little about our Christian beliefs. After that, we went to Walmart and look around for a bit (Did I mention I found my Megaman there?) and bought a few things. Then we stopped by my house and watched Avengars. Yes, I didn't watch the damn movie yet and I'm glad I did. While we were cuddling on the couch a bit and holding hands, my dog for the first time out of jealously started sitting with us. Of course, I had to move her out of the way multiple times when my crush didn't like how my dog kept trying to get in her face. Ironically, she haven't really gotten around me this much since....last year. After we watched the movie and she was leaving, I walked with her outside, gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

BOOM!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Once upon a time, I had an amazing date last night. My date picked me up from my house and we went to her neighborhood area to try to sell some antiques or clothes, but when we arrived, the place was closed. So we decided to go and look at some old cars, which was surprising for me as I never thought she would be interested. I'm not that crazy about them, but I like how they look back then and my dad had many of them (I'm jealous, let's make that clear). Afterwards, we went to a hotdog place right by my usual lunch place from church when I tried to sign we go to Steak and Shake (had I signed with both of my hands, it would've been clear because of the "S" handshape). We had a great time and discussed a little about our Christian beliefs. After that, we went to Walmart and look around for a bit (Did I mention I found my Megaman there?) and bought a few things. Then we stopped by my house and watched Avengars. Yes, I didn't watch the damn movie yet and I'm glad I did. While we were cuddling on the couch a bit and holding hands, my dog for the first time out of jealously started sitting with us. Of course, I had to move her out of the way multiple times when my crush didn't like how my dog kept trying to get in her face. Ironically, she haven't really gotten around me this much since....last year. After we watched the movie and she was leaving, I walked with her outside, gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
Interesting. Oddly, that Christian beliefs part reminded me of the South Park song with the Jonas Brothers.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
STORY TIME! STORY TIME!

Everyone gather around in the magic circle over here. Make sure you bring your popcorn and drinks and use the bathroom before you sit down! I'm not responsible for your bladder spilling all over the carpet. As a matter of fact, I'm renting this place, so I'm not taking care of your urine

*everyone gathers around*

OKAY!!!

BOOM!
TLDR:bowsermelee:
Jk, good for you mang!

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
I beat earthbound in French and I'm realising how much struggle I have for supporting Paper Mario :(

Will start golden sun tomorrow though....
Earthbound is an amazing game, though the final battle is kinda....you-have-to-look-it-up-esque

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So I saw that Leffen Article on the front page, and how it said he's built up a reputation as a villain.

And I'm thinking to myself, that's no villain. That's a cocky a-hole more along the lines of Gary Oak than a real villain out to destroy the world.

I am now determined to get good at Smash, and become a real villain. I'll show up to tournaments in a custom-made villain outfit, resembling something like **** Dastardly. I'll come up to my seat in the front maniacally laughing, rubbing my hands together. I'll threaten my opponent and call him a do-gooder, unless it's Leffen, in which case I'll give him my respects, say I like his work, and offer him a spot in my army. If I lose, I'll act like a cartoon villain whose evil scheme was just foiled.

It will be great.

EDIT; It just censored Dastardly's first name because a shortened form of the name Richard can also be slang for penis.

Last edited:

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
So I saw that Leffen Article on the front page, and how it said he's built up a reputation as a villain.

And I'm thinking to myself, that's no villain. That's a cocky a-hole more along the lines of Gary Oak than a real villain out to destroy the world.

I am now determined to get good at Smash, and become a real villain. I'll show up to tournaments in a custom-made villain outfit, resembling something like **** Dastardly. I'll come up to my seat in the front maniacally laughing, rubbing my hands together. I'll threaten my opponent and call him a do-gooder, unless it's Leffen, in which case I'll give him my respects, say I like his work, and offer him a spot in my army. If I lose, I'll act like a cartoon villain whose evil scheme was just foiled.

It will be great.

EDIT; It just censored Dastardly's first name because a shortened form of the name Richard can also be slang for penis.
What I like about Leffen is he's more of an anime villain...by that I mean...I don't know but I know in my head

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

It will be great.

What you should be preparing for is a heel turn. Pull a The Rock, ignore the fans, and make everyone your *****. Then people will respect you and make you the SSB World Champion!

...I watch too much wrestling over the last 10 years

D

Deleted member

Sorry, I had the sudden urge to go for a run. :4sonic:
How's your new avatar coming along?

I'm the...yeah, I don't know what role I fulfill in this thread. :upsidedown: I'm just that guy who occasionally visits here and posts stuff sometimes.
Haven't done anything yesterday. I just finished plugging in my tablet to the PC so I can continue. I have to do Mao's avatar though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom