• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So first MKX has launch day problems on the PC, and now PS4 players can't play due to an error, an error which I am unfortunately getting.
This game is cursed, I tell ya.

D

Deleted member

So first MKX has launch day problems on the PC, and now PS4 players can't play due to an error, an error which I am unfortunately getting.
This game is cursed, I tell ya.
And so the Buggy Game Saga from 2014.. continues.
Not really.

*gets sued by King.com*

D

Deleted member

And so the Buggy Game Saga from 2014.. continues.
Not really.

*gets sued by King.com*
It's a shame, because other than the problems it's an incredible fighting game. Hopefully Netherrealm gets everything sorted out as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Well, I could play some Smash training sessions, but I ain't really feeling it at the moment.
I see.
You know, Shulk will be dissatisfied about that.

"You must feel it, Flight." :4shulk:

D

Deleted member

It's a shame, because other than the problems it's an incredible fighting game. Hopefully Netherrealm gets everything sorted out as soon as possible.
I see. I ain't a Mortal Kombat fan, but yeah, hopefully everything gets sorted out.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That sounds incredibly annoying to deal with. Perhaps more so since it's actually a good game that's plagued with these shenanigans.

Man, this is really an issue with games newer systems isn't it? I'm pretty sure some Wii/360/PS3 games had issues like this too. But as far as I know, no systems older than that had major issues with booting up the game when it launched.

D

Deleted member

I see.
You know, Shulk will be dissatisfied about that.

"You must feel it, Flight." :4shulk:
Probably because I haven't bought a New 3DS XL yet and don't have Xenoblade Chronicles 3D? I ain't into RPGs that much, though.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Probably because I haven't bought a New 3DS XL yet and don't have Xenoblade Chronicles 3D? I ain't into RPGs that much, though.
And above that, I'm not really into Xenoblade in general.

D

Deleted member

That sounds incredibly annoying to deal with. Perhaps more so since it's actually a good game that's plagued with these shenanigans.

Man, this is really an issue with games newer systems isn't it? I'm pretty sure some Wii/360/PS3 games had issues like this too. But as far as I know, no systems older than that had major issues with booting up the game when it launched.
I hear GTAV has been having similar issues with it's PC release. It's either just changing times or devs starting to get lazy. Even some of Nintendo's games aren't exempt from some of these issues eg. the stupidly long ban glitch in the early days of Smash 3DS.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Out of 15 online matches as Mewtwo, I won 4 and was dead last in 3. For some reason Rosalina players and this one Lucario player kept going after me...the Lucario literally rolled past the other players just to try to attack me. That was also the only round I went against him as Mewtwo because I won that round and usually switch to the next character down after I win a match.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There is a difference between rushing your game for a specific release date unfinished and people finding a glitch the devs have missed in a polished game.
Uhhh, I just want to say that your avi rocks and slams :yeahboi:

Out of 15 online matches as Mewtwo, I won 4 and was dead last in 3. For some reason Rosalina players and this one Lucario player kept going after me...the Lucario literally rolled past the other players just to try to attack me. That was also the only round I went against him as Mewtwo because I won that round and usually switch to the next character down after I win a match.
Some people are taking that :4mewtwo:vs :4lucario: rivalry too seriously lol, probably that guy got a penalty for targeting a specific player too much.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Some people are taking that :4mewtwo:vs :4lucario: rivalry too seriously lol, probably that guy got a penalty for targeting a specific player too much.
The only thing they have in common is Neutral B and people complain.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Yeah I know it does eh? :yeahboi:

The only thing they have in common is Neutral B and people complain.
And a command grab if you want to be really picky....

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I wonder if there's a way to record my replays before the next patch makes it inaccessible...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A friend didn't knew that the update makes the old replays stop working and lost like 100 of them on his Wii U version, he raged so hard to the point I heard him screaming from my house lmao.

PeejsterM

Smash Cadet
I wonder if there's a way to record my replays before the next patch makes it inaccessible...
If you have several hundreds of dollars, you can blow them on a modded 3DS that outputs video and audio to USB, or you can get a much cheaper capture card for Wii U.

Or, if you don't mind potato quality, record with a phone or camera.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If you have several hundreds of dollars, you can blow them on a modded 3DS that outputs video and audio to USB, or you can get a much cheaper capture card for Wii U.

Or, if you don't mind potato quality, record with a phone or camera.
I was referring to the Wii U. I can't afford a 3DS capture card. ;_;

Also, @IsmaR, is this you? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom