• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Japan be like "consoles don't suit our lifestyle anymore, we like to play games on smartphones and handhelds only, they're good enough. Surely every developer will bow to our will."

Japan looks at release list:

Consoles just don't work anymore. :troll:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So sooner or later I'm going to add eShop credit so I can afford Freedom Planet when it releases August 3 (and I'm getting a 15% discount for trying the special demo).

I'm not sure if I'll add $20 or $50. The thing is, while either will be enough to buy Freedom Planet, I just have a hunch that we'll be getting much more than just the Tournament Mode releasing for Super Smash Bros. in August

What do you think?

T

Trick or Treat

I just watched another Warped video where one of the singers of a band I love went on top of the crowd in a floaty boat thing and kept singing as they pushed him along, and he high fived a girl. Why couldn't I be that girl.

Somebody punch me.

Soul.

Console gaming is still a big deal. You didn't waste your money on buying hardware that will only get a few games. As much as they prefer mobile devices and handhelds, you just can't forget about consoles. They existed before handhelds, after all.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
What do you think?
First off, daps for the Freedom Planet purchase.

Second, I recall there being an option for adding necessary funds to your balance so that you don't have extra money gathering dust in the eShop.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
i love it how im just typing and suddenly i noticed my signature got giant and i was just like... "ooookay"
I miss the site OMGpop so much :urg:

You seem to be doing good without references so far
thankssssss, but sometimes i feel like im off a bit.
I could have post a picture like this you known?
View attachment 63780
I'm always open for help but this is cool.
eh did you like it a bit?
i'll improve it some obviously, but firsttt i must know if my base image is good.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
First off, daps for the Freedom Planet purchase.

Second, I recall there being an option for adding necessary funds to your balance so that you don't have extra money gathering dust in the eShop.
First off, the demo was fantastic and was craving for more

Second, you mean store credit card info on my eShop account? I honestly don't feel comfortable doing so. Sure, Nintendo accounts have never been hacked before but I kinda don't want to take my chances.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
i love it how im just typing and suddenly i noticed my signature got giant and i was just like... "ooookay"

thankssssss, but sometimes i feel like im off a bit.

eh did you like it a bit?
i'll improve it some obviously, but firsttt i must know if my base image is good.
For someone that have doesn't use image for helping it. I think the sprite that you have do is pretty good! Not perfect but still really good!
Edit: Wait a second, you get preemium??!??!!!!

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Console gaming is still a big deal. You didn't waste your money on buying hardware that will only get a few games. As much as they prefer mobile devices and handhelds, you just can't forget about consoles. They existed before handhelds, after all.
it;s because pc and console to me aren;t jsut 2 platform, they are a completely different philosophy and way to enjoy games.

Console is limited, but EXTREMELY good in that limit.

PC are EXTREMELY versatile, but hard to master and get the right thing that is more fun to you.

You could do a lot with a pc, but you need to know what you;re doing. You can;t do much with a wii, but when you can do stuff, it's awesome.

i would even go as far to say that it's like mac vs windows. The former is restricted, but really good if you love that while the later is very versatile, but is harder to get it just right if you want to mess with it.

And linux is even more free which is why I love it so much cause I am ready to spent hours to figure out something computer stuff.

It';s really different philosophies for different consumer target.

T

Trick or Treat

I just watched another Warped video where one of the singers of a band I love went on top of the crowd in a floaty boat thing and kept singing as they pushed him along, and he high fived a girl. Why couldn't I be that girl.

Somebody punch me.
If anyone happens to be interested..

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf get a...
83f.gif

Good for you dood. For me, i'm just going to wait in the corner right here.....(At least i am pranked...)

T

Trick or Treat

Heyyyy Stilly got Premium <3. That is pretty cool. I got so used to seeing you as purple though lol

Strofirko

Smash Master
INB4 all users that neo zero gives premium,will have bills to pay in it's email after expires.:dazwa:

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm surprised to see Sakuya ranking so low
I enjoyed her stage the least. The music was okay to me.
Not saying she's bad, though. Just her theme isn't all that great.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The day i will get freemium. I am going into full
oie_2475623PdxTz46m.png
for one entire day i promise.

Status