• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I finally found a video with all of Yoshi's MK8 voice clips on Youtube, and ******* Christ, its jssut so... Hjggnnggkfkfk

:4yoshi:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
tfw you play a game with somebody who rages

the poffin is obviously a metaphor for the patch and greninja was replaced by the substitute doll

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I'm just happy that Nintendos' embracing DLC. Can't help but be hyped for both Smash and MK8 DLC; there's so much to look foward to!
Hard to get hyped for Smash when it's all characters we've played as and there's no character with a remote chance of getting in that I could get behind.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
After going around the Internet, I found the following info on the specific Track Order;
- Crossing Cup -
1. GCN Baby Park
2. GBA Cheese Land
3. Nature Road
4. Animal Crossing

- Bell Cup -
1. 3DS Neo Bowser City
2. GBA Ribbon Road
3. Lingling Metro
4. Big Blue

Sauce; http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/amkj/dlc/index.html

Last edited:

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
I finally found a video with all of Yoshi's MK8 voice clips on Youtube, and ******* Christ, its jssut so... Hjggnnggkfkfk
Yoshi humming Totaka's song was awesome! I still can't believe how long we went without realizing it.

ChozoSapien

Smash Rookie
Hey. Uh, hi. Kind of new here, been a lurker ever since I initially begged for an early 3ds smash demo code here :/

Anyway, I feel kind of bad that I didn't register both copies of the game in time XD ah well. Only gotta wait a little bit more

MainJPW

M.T.A
Hard to get hyped for Smash when it's all characters we've played as and there's no character with a remote chance of getting in that I could get behind.
That may be; I'm still holding on hope for stage DLC and hopefully (as well as unlikely) new modes via DLC. (adventure mode please)

ChozoSapien

Smash Rookie
The idea if vets for smash dlc is actually very exciting to me.

That means that we could have a roster where no one got truly cut. Well, except for pichu and young link :p

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Hey. Uh, hi. Kind of new here, been a lurker ever since I initially begged for an early 3ds smash demo code here :/

Anyway, I feel kind of bad that I didn't register both copies of the game in time XD ah well. Only gotta wait a little bit more
Enjoy your stay here! Also, a heads up, the social are full of psychos! Also I am a huge fan of Conker the Squirrel!

MainJPW

M.T.A

That means that we could have a roster where no one got truly cut. Well, except for pichu and young link :p
Also getting to play the vet in a new game with new mechanics as well as getting to pin them against the series' newcomers.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

welcome!.png

As you might be able to tell, I'm a huge Paper Mario fan, so much you could accurately call it an obsession :)

Expect me to talk about it actually :)

D

Deleted member

Welcome (back) to the site!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Welcome!
I am a guy.
I talk about things and put :4pacman: at the end of most of my dark/grim/sarcastic remarks. :4pacman:
Don't drink the water.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

I actually want :pichumelee: back... But for the people who say "Pokemon has almost more than Mario characters." Just add Daisy and Waluigi. :rolleyes:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Speaking of newcomers let's check the Welcome Center!

*no new people with Sailor Moon avis*
*a locked thread about selling a Mewtwo code...*

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Speaking of newcomers let's check the Welcome Center!

*no new people with Sailor Moon avis*
*a locked thread about selling a Mewtwo code...*

If the Mewtwo Code is any higher than $3.99 I will be a very angry person.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
That would be 74 pushes of the A button in that one GIF.
:4pacman:
debug badge.

You never heard about it?

basically, there's some unused badges in TTYD where it was clearly intended for debug purposes because of how OP they are. The main three are a hammer that does 10 damages to everyone, a jump that does 10 damages to one enemy and finally, the debug badge.

It's a badge that basically autofire all the action commands except the special moves and stuff like the tilt of the stick with koops attack, but it will stop it for you. Though, tease and infatuate doesn;t work well.

It also autofire the stylish@ Basically, on multibonk and power bounce, it softlocks the game because it goes infinite.

I jsut recorded while it was doing all the autofire :)

Btw, you can only get these with hacks, but they are on the disc.

EDIT: looks like this guy would want to read that:

Pretty difficult to pull it off with all these godDAMN LETTERS IN FRONT OF IT GODAMMIT
*Door slam*

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo of America is situated in Washington so Pacific Time. Maintenance starts at 11:50 PM Pacific Time so 3 1/2 hours.
3½ hours?

*My Clock sez 11:26pm*

Forget that! I'm just gonna sleep and check it when I wake for work tomorrow.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
If the Mewtwo Code is any higher than $3.99 I will be a very angry person.
4.99 for both versions.
My friends at school looked up my name on some website that says what your name means and the website said
"Can get any girl he wants"
I was like. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
I'm either going to stay up really late tonight or wake up really early tomorrow. I understand the logic behind shutting the servers down late at night so that they won't have to inconvenience most online players, but everyone with a Mewtwo code coming from Club Nintendo are about to lose a lot of sleep.

D

Deleted member

I'm either going to stay up really late tonight or wake up really early tomorrow. I understand the logic behind shutting the servers down late at night so that they won't have to inconvenience most online players, but everyone with a Mewtwo code coming from Club Nintendo are about to lose a lot of sleep.
Meh. I would do the same, but I'm kinda sleepy right now. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom