• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Eh. HP / Attack / Speed are fine. Maybe you should get over 22 in both defenses. Special Attack doesn't matter unless you feel like using a Special Attacker Cobalion.
So I should reset? Special Attack doesn't matter to me at all...I just put it in because I felt like it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Talking about those, I originally considered Dr. Mario / Mario as my Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U main, but after finally completing that Classic 9.0 (3DS) challenge with Dedede, I began to test him in stuff. I now consider the latter character as my main, and would like to improve, but yeah. Pretty much like xSoul, I don't know who's going to be my second main for now.
Well, did you try Captain Falcon in this game yet? He seems to be your Melee main, so it should be worth a shot.

I'm glad that for the most part, I've improved my skills with Mega Man. I still have a ways to go, but I'm definitely better than I was a few weeks ago. I've won like 2 or 3 matches with De De De so far, I haven't done much with him. But I'm doing okay.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The important thing is that you have Older Spider-Man with his cool guy costume. Armored Spider-Man looks weird. He's too greenish.

Also, you speak Spanish? Or can you play the game just fine without needing to read much?
Sadly I still haven't got a second one to ascend him
His death was by far the one that hurted me the most, even more than MC2 Peter.

And even more with the Ezekiel plot twist

I'm latin american, so the game here is localized in spanish. So I have no problem on understanding.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Good, Now go to god damn sleep and eat before that game consumes your soul
That's what I'm planning to do... unless they decide to make the Superior Spider-Man, Spider-Girl or Spider-Man 2099 events again or decide to make an Ultimate Spider-Man/Miles Morales one.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's what I'm planning to do... unless they decide to make the Superior Spider-Man, Spider-Girl or Spider-Man 2099 events again or decide to make an Ultimate Spider-Man/Miles Morales one.
That sounds like a week without sleep for you. "Spider wants to sleep? Oh really?"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, did you try Captain Falcon in this game yet? He seems to be your Melee main, so it should be worth a shot.

I'm glad that for the most part, I've improved my skills with Mega Man. I still have a ways to go, but I'm definitely better than I was a few weeks ago. I've won like 2 or 3 matches with De De De so far, I haven't done much with him. But I'm doing okay.
I did try him out, but I settled on playing Dr. Mario / Mario most of the times (before Dedede's reign of course). He isn't the same as he was in Melee, but I think he's much better than his Brawl incarnation. And ehh, Falcon is one of my Melee mains, the other one being Fox. Only put Falcon instead of Fox to avoid 20XX problems. :troll:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Here is a DLC Idea I came up with:

More Than a Minion DLC Pack

Characters:

Captain Toad/Toadette

Bandana Waddle Dee/Sailor Waddle Dee

Stages:

Treasure Tracker

Rainbow Curse

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Apparently some Nintendo thing is happening after the Game Awards... anyone know what that's about?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, I gotta go to sleep. But I'll let you all listen to this :
Probably my favorite scene in the entire show. Maybe because it's like the good ol'movies from the period of Chaplin.

Last edited:

Soul.

Does anyone else play on For Glory sometimes and the opponents so bad at the game that you have no idea how to fight them?
That happens to me on the 3DS version. I use Toon Link for no reason. Opponent doesn't know how to play. I don't know what to do.

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
Does anyone else play on For Glory sometimes and the opponents so bad at the game that you have no idea how to fight them?
Just lost to a Ganon that was like that. I was in shock. He was so bad, that he confused me and beat me....then I proceded to 2 stock him the next 3 matches until he quit.

Also, ZSS is easily my least favorite character to fight against. How anyone can enjoy playing as her is beyond me.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

You know something? I actually don't care about this show. Really, I don't see it as mediocre as other people do but is definetely inferior to the original.

But this, my only question is, HOW THE **** ARE TWO D*** GRAYSONS IN THE SAME UNIVERSE?!?!

Last edited:

Soul.

Just lost to a Ganon that was like that. I was in shock. He was so bad, that he confused me and beat me....then I proceded to 2 stock him the next 3 matches until he quit.

Also, ZSS is easily my least favorite character to fight against. How anyone can enjoy playing as her is beyond me.
I guess it's a good thing that the Pikachu vs. ZSS matchup is in Pika's favor. :troll:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So far enjoying Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker. Well made levels and puzzles with an adorable presentation.

As for that Nintendo at game awards hype, not holding my breath for anything major (but bigger than DK Tropical Freeze Cranky Kong reveal)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So I just watched @Rysir and the Mystery of Mew
I guess Lucario went to his
*puts on shades*
Final Destination. :4lucario:
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I just watched @Rysir and the Mystery of Mew
I guess Lucario went to his
*puts on shades*
Final Destination. :4lucario:
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I still love how they had to give Ash the aura. Even though it's never used anywhere again.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
JWittz review of smash, he said "I don't like continually fighting and winning against players of lesser skill, I'd rather be fighting as losing against higher level players"

I was thinking: "Those higher level players are probably thinking the same thing when fighting and winning against you"

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
JWittz review of smash, he said "I don't like continually fighting and winning against players of lesser skill, I'd rather be fighting as losing against higher level players"

I was thinking: "Those higher level players are probably thinking the same thing when fighting and winning against you"
LMAAAAAAOOOOOOO XD

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So how about that Mario Maker trailer? I'm really looking forward to the game myself, and the new trailer was pretty good.

Looks very creative. Can't wait to see what can be done with it. 2015 is looking like a good year.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Trey Parker wins Best Performance in a Game. I wonder how many people voted for him because of South Park and not because of his performance in Stick of Truth.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
私は、あなたがポストに私をタグ付けする際にこっちに飛ぶことよりも、を行うには良いものを持っている。あなたは私の注意を呼ぶが、あなたもここで私を望んでいない。なぜあなたはそんなに私をいじめるのですか?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom