• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Holy crap guys I'm a genius. I realized the best thing ever.

Remember that scene from Wreck-it-Ralph, where Sonic makes a public service announcement thingy?
View attachment 28604

That is actually a reference to this OTHER iconic moment where Sonic makes a derpy-sounding public serve announcement.

Yes. Wreck-it-Ralph made a Sonic Sez reference.
This can't be a coincidence.
whatever I realized that ages ago

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I've finally completed the destroy all red targets in Target Smash with :4pit:

I've officially only have completed 91/105 challenges.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
All Smash Run Powers.
12/12 Outfits.
365/376 Custom Moves.
38/48 Headgear.

I'm getting close. I just wish hats would drop more often.

koo

Smash Cadet
anyone here with an extra ORAS demo code and willing to give it to someone who didnt get one?.......Im talking about me...just PM me if you do!

Last edited:

Soul.

All Smash Run Powers.
12/12 Outfits.
365/376 Custom Moves.
38/48 Headgear.

I'm getting close. I just wish hats would drop more often.
You're really getting close, lol. I only have like, 270 custom moves.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm back!
With news of all sorts!
Let's start with the Good News.
The VERY Good News is;
I'm getting Smash Bros.

HALLELUIAH
The Good News is;
It's the Wii U Version, so I can play with my fancy Wii U Pro Controller

Finally, something I can use this for OTHER than Guacamelee, which my Sister won't let me play alone
And now for the Bad News.
The Bad News is;
I'm getting ONLY the Wii U Version. Money constraints.

Plus my Sister already has the 3DS Version so I still get Mewtwo anyway~
The VERY Bad News is;
As Such, I removed EVERYONE from my 3DS Friends list since I don't really need them anymore.

With the lone exceptions of my Sister, Uncle and Aunt, my Flipnote Hatena/Miiverse Buddy (Shoutouts to Toad 900, you my best buddy, Y U No Join Smashboards) and @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 because he's my broham
So yeah. :p

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
All was not lost.

I put my SD card in my old 3DS and booted up Smash, everything was still unlocked, custom characters, challenges, everything. Well, except for the screwed up Miis, but that was the least of my worries. I'll be all set to transfer to the Wii U version. There is a god.

Bad news, my XL is fried completely, it's joined my Wii, Genesis, PS3, and GameCube in the console graveyard. RIP

Also somewhat bad news, it's insane how tiny the original 3DS is. Like seriously, I forgot how small it was until I dug it back out, playing Smash on that tiny screen is ridiculous. Not to mention the broken shoulder buttons... So I'll be waiting for the 21st for more Smashing, and waiting until the New 3DS XL gets released outside of Japan and Australia until I pick 3DS Smash back up.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm back!
With news of all sorts!
Let's start with the Good News.
The VERY Good News is;
I'm getting Smash Bros.

HALLELUIAH
The Good News is;
It's the Wii U Version, so I can play with my fancy Wii U Pro Controller

Finally, something I can use this for OTHER than Guacamelee, which my Sister won't let me play alone
And now for the Bad News.
The Bad News is;
I'm getting ONLY the Wii U Version. Money constraints.

Plus my Sister already has the 3DS Version so I still get Mewtwo anyway~
The VERY Bad News is;
As Such, I removed EVERYONE from my 3DS Friends list since I don't really need them anymore.

With the lone exceptions of my Sister, Uncle and Aunt, my Flipnote Hatena/Miiverse Buddy (Shoutouts to Toad 900, you my best buddy, Y U No Join Smashboards) and @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 because he's my broham
So yeah. :p
That tag...I'm so happy...

Shame that this music wasn't used btw...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
My life is strange.
A 15-YO Lazy Guy who has the attention span of a Racecar in a Fire who's obsessed with Tiny Frogs from a certain video game staring a certain limbless man and said tiny frogs always say "Bedoop" whichiswhereIgotmyBedoop-Mantitlefrom,takenotes and Ninjas, and Robots, and Robit Mastahs, who's Sister does nothing but sit in her room and stare at her computer and her collection of EVERY SINGLE RABBIDS GAME AS WELL AS FIGURINES, PLUSHIES AND OTHER GAMES, his best friends are a Japan-Obsessed-Yet-Also-Canadian-Toad-who-always-calls-me-"Evan-san"-not-sure-why and a Paper-Yet-Awesome Guy, and all this 15-YO Lazy Guy does is sit around and play video games, draw stupid crap on Miiverse and pokes around in Smashboards all for the sake of making a certain Raccoon and Bee as irritated as Possible just for fun, do WAY overboard jokes about a Clone who they'll probably never be playing as despite him being their childhood hero, and made an ENTIRE FREAKING GUIDE OF MARIO KART 7 JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO, tricked Miiverse into thinking they went to SPACE AND BACK (and they fell for it) (twice), always exxagerates over the smallest things, loses a glowing white object in a pitch-black room and can't find it, gets jumpscared in an instant, and currently has an ingrown toenail AND a toe infection IN THE SAME TOE, is obsessed with a game that his parent BANNED HIM FROM (looking at you, TF2 bby) and his current computer can handle DS Games at 60FPS but can barely handle Mari0, and has the grueling wait of getting the sequel to Super Smash Bros. just to do nothing but taunt party on For Fun and maybe go on For Glory.
Such is the life of Bedoop-Man.
And THAT was my Paragraph for the next few months.
I already did a Poem and a Selfie this month aswell so don't tell me what to do.
Shush.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Am I the only one who loves the screen transitions that they put in smash 4 after a game set? The glass breaking one and the smash logo slashes are my favorites <3

Kay kay

Just take the time to admire my signature
Am I the only one who loves the screen transitions that they put in smash 4 after a game set? The glass breaking one and the smash logo slashes are my favorites <3
you mean when they announce who wins a match? yeah, I think thats pretty cool.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just noticed something.

Look at this.

This is Lemmy's Model in SSB4. Note the color of the Clown Copter.
Now look at this.

This is Lemmy's Trophy Model in SSB4. Notice something different?
New Haircut?
Waxed Shell?
THE FACT THAT THE COLOR OF HIS COPTER IS RANDOMLY ORANGE NOW?

Nintendo plz
Consistency.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
you mean when they announce who wins a match? yeah, I think thats pretty cool.
No. After a game is finished, there's a brief screen transition before the announcer says the victor. Its subtle, but a really nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom