• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I like FNaF because it's pretty much the opposite of the average horror game.
You usually wander around a creepy place and stumble upon 'scery munsters' that you easily dispatch/get around quickly.
But in Freddy's, you don't move, you know they're there, you can't get away or beat them. And they're coming for you.
I honestly wish the game was actually comical. Like "Luigi's Mansion" scary. And more interactive. Like, you could set traps and stuff.

You know, something fun, instead of being just incredibly stressful.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
He really seems to be the R.O.B. of this game when it comes to getting flak from salty fans and being the scapegoat of the roster.
Bro
Do you even KNOW how Salty Miiverse is about Doc?
It's crazy.
I drew a Danse-Danse-ish version of Doc for no reason and Neiysha/Shedow (a really popular Miiverse guy) yeah'd it. Makes me feel speshul.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Bro
Do you even KNOW how Salty Miiverse is about Doc?
It's crazy.
I drew a Danse-Danse-ish version of Doc for no reason and Neiysha/Shedow (a really popular Miiverse guy) yeah'd it. Makes me feel speshul.
For my own sanity, I do not visit Miiverse outside of Sakurai's posts.

Soul.

Who here is waiting for SaltBoards to happen. :salt:
Eh, maybe it's just me, but I think character guesses will come to an end when Smash 3DS is out in Japan.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
So, a Ridley fan and a Ridley detractor walk into a bar and get into an argument. Both are kicked out for being 11 years under the American drinking age.

D

Deleted member

Who here is waiting for SaltBoards to happen. :salt:
Eh, maybe it's just me, but I think character guesses will come to an end when Smash 3DS is out in Japan.
"Support *insert character* for DLC!"

ugh...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Five Night's at Freddy's should have had a Day/Night system.
During the day, you poke around to find clues about the mystery of whatever is going on in that place, find supplies. Or just ball up into a corner and cry.
Before your shift starts, everyone leaves the pizza place and you can start doing stuff like setting traps and decoys. That way it's easier to survive the night.
The night is basically the same, but instead of constantly draining power, you have hunger and illusions to worry about. Freddy and co. begin tampering with the cameras. You use your supplies to stay holed up in the office for as long as you can before you die of starvation, insanity, or Freddy and his friends.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I honestly wish the game was actually comical. Like "Luigi's Mansion" scary. And more interactive. Like, you could set traps and stuff.

You know, something fun, instead of being just incredibly stressful.
Well yeah, we could always just ruin the point and the atmosphere of the game.

It'll be in the sequel.

Soul.

Implying it isn't SaltBoards already? :shaker:
I don't think the salt is that strong right now. It's the release date that will make the salt even better, and that's when characters like K. Rool, Mewtwo and Ridley get disconfirmed.
"Support *insert character* for DLC!"

ugh...
hi lets suport lucas for dlc lucas needs 2 be on dese games. if he is not in dese games lucas mains are goin to be depressed.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't think the salt is that strong right now. It's the release date that will make the salt even better, and that's when characters like K. Rool, Mewtwo and Ridley get disconfirmed.
Try going to any of the character threads. Then come back.
They're already straw grasping.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, a Ridley fan and a Ridley detractor walk into a bar and get into an argument. Both are kicked out for being 11 years under the American drinking age.
First time I see minimally clever humor coming from you? I'm proud of you, kiddo.

But I think you'll need to do more to impress @Sehnsucht.

Pic of the day: Yoshi! Yoshi!!! (Final Lap! Which color Yoshi will win the race?)
View attachment 24096
I wonder how many people will fall for this
Are you insulting my intelligence?

And I thought that was SuperSaltBoards.

:salt::shaker:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Well yeah, we could always just ruin the point and the atmosphere of the game.
It'll be in the sequel.
Well, I don't agree with the "point" of the game. I like scary games, and I like a good atmosphere, but I couldn't play this game because it's...well, it's not really scary, just stressful.

Soul.

Try going to any of the character threads. Then come back.
They're already straw grasping.
I just went to the K. Rool thread. The Mewtwo thread. The Ridley thread. You're right, lmao, straw grasping at its finest.

And I thought that was SuperSaltBoards.

:salt::shaker:
Super Salt Boards will come in about 8 days. Until then, it's going to stay as StrawGraspingBoards.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

hi lets suport lucas for dlc lucas needs 2 be on dese games. if he is not in dese games lucas mains are goin to be depressed.
wi aslo ned kram, mewto, wofl, and ****** .if we petitn n change.org, ir migt wrk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom