• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
I miss my white Lucario. ,_,
I know that feel, I know that feel. Lucario was my first main in Brawl, I mained him for about 3 or 4 years. The only palette I ever used... the white one... is gone. I find myself trying to use the lightest blue variant to vaguely reminisce about the time white Lucario reigned supreme.

:4jigglypuff:

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
I like Lucario because he reminds me of Mewtwo. He's the closest thing we got to him in Brawl and this game. Also that voice...mmmmm.

Also why did he lose his voice in this game? He only had like 1 voice clip in Brawl but it was epic.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hyped to Play (Specific Order) - :4wiremac::4duckhunt::4lemmy::4drmario::4gaw::4miigun::4kirby:
Want to Play (Specific Order) - :4metaknight::4greninja::4bowser::4alph::4yoshi::4pacman::4charizard:
Willing to try out - :4ness::4alph::4miibrawl::4falcon::4rob::4wario::4sonic:
Eh... - :4samus::4sheik::4shulk::4sonic::4lucario::4jigglypuff::4fox:
Probably not - :4tlink::4miisword::4dk::4falco::4myfriends::4luigi::4lucina:
No Thanks - :4pit::4darkpit::4wiifitm::4palutena::4peach::4robinm::4zss:
Probably not going to touch -:rosalina::4zelda::4marth:
GUEEEEEG - :4mario::4link::4pikachu::4villager::4megaman:
All of this crap is subject to change.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Speaking of Rayman, I noticed Koei Temco in the staff credits. Probably just there for Other M models, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Ryu Hayabusa trophy in the Wii U version.
Nintendo currently co-owns Fatal Frame, so I don't think it would be unexpected to see trophies (mostly with the new one coming out).

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Bloody hell i suck with Shulk, all of his moves seem easily punishable, or maybe i'm just really bad.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Bloody hell i suck with Shulk, all of his moves seems easily punishable, or maybe i'm just really bad.
He definitely feels laggy in his attacks, which is a shame. Maybe someone will find something in his Monado Stance change that'll help.

Atm, I think I'm going to main Bowser Jr. :4bowserjr:and Sonic :4sonic:. Bowser Jr. is fun as heck to play as, zoning people as well as mowing them down with the Koopa Clown car. And Sonic seems to help me deal with faster characters that overwhelm Bowser Jr. with their speed.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Ganondorfs only + Smash Run + All 3 Strength Power-ups = BrOkEn...
^^^ The most fun I had done in that mode so far.
Try doing that with Jigglypuff.
With the biggest Defense-Lowering Equipment you can get (aka the best Attack-Raising ones)
EVERYONE DIES SO FAST

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Well turns out I'm complete **** at this game. Day 2 and it looks like my rating has already gone down the ****ter -_- time to hand in my smash license cause I get trashed no matter what character I play, a few I don't fail as badly with and I guess those could be my "mains" as much as I'd choose this piece of **** over the other.
Great game: It's just that I'm literally the worst player of it. Disregard all of my opinions from here on out pls, looks like I have no right to say anything

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well turns out I'm complete **** at this game. Day 2 and it looks like my rating has already gone down the ****ter -_- time to hand in my smash license cause I get trashed no matter what character I play, a few I don't fail as badly with and I guess those could be my "mains" as much as I'd choose this piece of **** over the other.
Great game: It's just that I'm literally the worst player of it. Disregard all of my opinions from here on out pls, looks like I have no right to say anything
Tests have been done, geting 0.1ft in Home Run Contest puts you over +10000 Different People with Global Smash Power.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It takes more than a couple days to master a game.

Greninja'd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Asianbanana
3DS FC
0645-5951-1667
I tried to play some 1 on 1s online and keep getting wrecked. I guess I need to train more. :/

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Trying to main Palutena is pretty difficult. Maybe it's because she's not my kind of fighter or maybe it's because her default specials aren't that good, I don't know.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I tried to play some 1 on 1s online and keep getting wrecked. I guess I need to train more. :/
Don't worry, I get rekt a couple times too. On my first day playing, I lost 9 out of 10 matches. :p I seem to be getting better overtime, though, from playing more For Glory matches.

Don't forget to practice a bit in the Training mode.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Palutena talk? I really don't like playing her. As much as I really wanted her in Smash, her play style doesn't suit me as all.

I'll just stick with Rosalina, Pikachu, annd Shulk.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just waiting for my 3DS to recharge is painful since I really want to get back with the smashing. I need my Dr. Mario and Game & Watch ASAP. Smash is like a drug that you just can't let go of once you start playing.

Tomorrow will be a pretty hectic day since I have to interview 4 people (including a pet store owner and an animal shelter rep) about the issue of animal cruelty for my Rhetoric assignment. Then there's the inevitable fish fry over my grandma's house with all 24 fish that we've caught for the trips. Sure the latter is a bit unnecessary, but my dad said that it will be worth it since this might be the last year that she'll live (Making the best of her final moments is a necessity if she wants to have some good memories before passing away soon). Hopefully Smash will make that experience less depressing due to thinking about that during the fish fry and talking about the harsh treatment that pets go through form abusive owners.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
...I think
Di-dara removed their account
War has changed. :4drmario:

Greninja'd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Asianbanana
3DS FC
0645-5951-1667
Just waiting for my 3DS to recharge is painful since I really want to get back with the smashing. I need my Dr. Mario and Game & Watch ASAP. Smash is like a drug that you just can't let go of once you start playing.

Tomorrow will be a pretty hectic day since I have to interview 4 people (including a pet store owner and an animal shelter rep) about the issue of animal cruelty for my Rhetoric assignment. Then there's the inevitable fish fry over my grandma's house with all 24 fish that we've caught for the trips. Sure the latter is a bit unnecessary, but my dad said that it will be worth it since this might be the last year that she'll live (Making the best of her final moments is a necessity if she wants to have some good memories before passing away soon). Hopefully Smash will make that experience less depressing due to thinking about that during the fish fry and talking about the harsh treatment that pets go through form abusive owners.
Can't you play while you charge your 3DS?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

...but you can charge while playing.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Can't you play while you charge your 3DS?
...but you can charge while playing.
From where I sit, the only open outlets are the ones that are behind my couch (every other one throughout my living room is taken). Plus, I have a regular 3DS charger as opposed to the more longer 3DS XL charger (I'd rather wait for the "New" 3DS instead). Besides, I had to run some errands like taking care of the fish, baking cupcakes, and running to stores for the supplies necessary for gutting fish anyways.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Besides, I had to run some errands like taking care of the fish, baking cupcakes, and running to stores for the supplies necessary for gutting fish anyways.
I feel sorry for the fish you befriended that are about to be slaughtered and turned into cupcakes.

...did I read that right?

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
...I think
Di-dara removed their account
War has changed. :4drmario:
Wasn't that the guy who raged and screamed into his pillow for half an hour over Ridley not being playable, and said Smash 4 sucked and it was not worth the purchase, while also calling Sakurai a dictator?

I'll have to look at that Ridley nuke on the Ridley support Thread

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I feel sorry for the fish you befriended that are about to be slaughtered and turned into cupcakes.

...did I read that right?
Three different things: Having the fish defrost in warm water, baking cupcakes to go along with tonight's dinner, and buying the materials necessary to gut that fish whenever they're defrosted. :p

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Wasn't that the guy who raged and screamed into his pillow for half an hour over Ridley not being playable, and said Smash 4 sucked and it was not worth the purchase, while also calling Sakurai a dictator?

I'll have to look at that Ridley nuke on
He's also the guy who absol-utely hates the king of sentence enhancement.
(If you don't get the inside joke, plz read through this thread more.)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
From where I sit, the only open outlets are the ones that are behind my couch (every other one throughout my living room is taken). Plus, I have a regular 3DS charger as opposed to the more longer 3DS XL charger (I'd rather wait for the "New" 3DS instead). Besides, I had to run some errands like taking care of the fish, baking cupcakes, and running to stores for the supplies necessary for gutting fish anyways.
Well fair enough then.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

I know who you're talking about, he's the same guy who accused me of being a heart less monster for cracking a delicious tears joke in the ESRB Leak's news post. He's quite the loco individual alright with a pretty creepy avatar.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291

He's also the guy who doesn't seem to know what a opinion is. You should have seem him at the the least favorite games of the smashers thread.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh, wait, nevermind.
D-i's still here
Misspelled the name when I searched for 'em. Three times.
Sorry about that @D-idara . :4drmario:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom