• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Brawl in the Family's final two strips are next week. That, along with the release of Smash 3DS on Friday, should make for an emotional week.

I'm really going to miss that little webcomic.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I'm debating on changing my online name to "Lor Starcutter" or just Starcutter. Especially if I start going to tournaments like I plan to.

The Lor part comes from my current username, and "Starcutter" comes from the ship from Kirby's return to dreamland. Because that's the ship's name, Lor Starcutter.

It's still only a thought though. My current username kinda blows, although Legend for short is kinda cool.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Welp, tomorrow I go to a job orientation at McDonalds to learn the ropes of the job and see if I land one there.

I'm really hopeful that I make it. It ain't much, but we've all gotta start somewhere, eh? (That and GameStop still hasn't called me back, yet. >> )

Wish me luck, guys! =D

...By the way, how are you all doing? ¦D

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Tomorrow is the deadline to buy a homecoming ticket.
They're 20 bucks. I decided to take the plunge until I heard about DK TF going for 30 dollars on sale.
Help me I don't know what to choose.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
Alrightly then, I just joined a SSB4 tourney on here... probably not the greatest idea since I have no clue about pulling off those "ADVANCED TECHZZZZ" in that game but I'm probably going to have fun.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Brawl in the Family's final two strips are next week. That, along with the release of Smash 3DS on Friday, should make for an emotional week.

I'm really going to miss that little webcomic.
Me too, it was quite the fun read out of all the webcomics in the world that I could enjoy. Hell, it's one of the few fancomics that even give an underused character like Adeleine attention.

Now if only Matthew Mercer and the crew can prepare for There Will Be Brawl: The Untold Tale (the possible prequel of There Will Be Brawl) so that we can see a live action Duck Hunt and Pac-Man. Also, having the Miis and Miss Fit as the main antagonists would be a perfect way of setting the stage for what happened in the past (before Kirby became the monster he was).

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Tomorrow is the deadline to buy a homecoming ticket.
They're 20 bucks. I decided to take the plunge until I heard about DK TF going for 30 dollars on sale.
Help me I don't know what to choose.
If I had be honest, I'd say screw the homecoming and get the game. But that's what I'd wanna do.

You clearly wanna go to homecoming, so spend o 20 bucks on that and save the 10 for later so it'll be easy to get DKCTF later on. The game will always be there later, on sale or not.

Soul.

Alrightly then, I just joined a SSB4 tourney on here... probably not the greatest idea since I have no clue about pulling off those "ADVANCED TECHZZZZ" in that game but I'm probably going to have fun.
shart hap fest fell
sheld drup
neutrel game
off staege game
"combos"
Lol.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
If I had be honest, I'd say screw the homecoming and get the game. But that's what I'd wanna do.

You clearly wanna go to homecoming, so spend o 20 bucks on that and save the 10 for later so it'll be easy to get DKCTF later on. The game will always be there later, on sale or not.
At first I didn't care about homecoming, then I started to remember the fun I had at a previous dance and some upper classmen told me to go this year because it won't be as fun the next.
Either way I'll take the 20 dollars tomorrow and talk to people to decide whether or not to go. This is kinda gamble. I know for sure I'll have fun playing dkctf,not sure about homecoming.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
At first I didn't care about homecoming, then I started to remember the fun I had at a previous dance and some upper classmen told me to go this year because it won't be as fun the next.
Either way I'll take the 20 dollars tomorrow and talk to people to decide whether or not to go. This is kinda gamble. I know for sure I'll have fun playing dkctf,not sure about homecoming.
Well, no matter what you do make sure it's want you want in the end. That's what matters most.

Make sure you're happy with whatever you go with, buddy.

D

Deleted member

I'm debating on changing my online name to "Lor Starcutter" or just Starcutter. Especially if I start going to tournaments like I plan to.

The Lor part comes from my current username, and "Starcutter" comes from the ship from Kirby's return to dreamland. Because that's the ship's name, Lor Starcutter.

It's still only a thought though. My current username kinda blows, although Legend for short is kinda cool.
Just Starcutter seems cool, in my opinion. I for one would stick to my Flight username since everyone pretty much knows me by that. :troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
shart hap fest fell
sheld drup
neutrel game
off staege game
"combos"
Lol.
I need to know if I can Wave Dash into my Focus Attack. It should help my X-Factor setups. Then, when I use my Ultra Combo in Rage Mode, I can guard break any attacks. Does anyone remember the inputs for the Stage Fatality though? That's the only other thing I'm missing.

R0Y

Smash Master
Smash is almost here guys!
Still blows my mind how this got delayed this much looking back at X/Y last year. Sure, Pokemon is even bigger (Nintendo handhelds have always had larger install bases than their respective consoles though) but still.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Just Starcutter seems cool, in my opinion. I for one would stick to my Flight username since everyone pretty much knows me by that. :troll:
But then it won't have any reference to this username!

.... Whatever, I'll still use Lor as a tag in tournaments and stuff if I do switch.

Soul.

I need to know if I can Wave Dash into my Focus Attack. It should help my X-Factor setups. Then, when I use my Ultra Combo in Rage Mode, I can guard break any attacks. Does anyone remember the inputs for the Stage Fatality though? That's the only other thing I'm missing.
You should just Falcon Punch the opponent if they only have 1 stock left.

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
*Sigh* Am I the only one thinking that in the Early 2000's Cartoons (2000 - 2005) are way better than 2010's Cartoons? (Excluding all the Cartoons that are actually good. Excluding Adventure Time, Regular Show, TNMT, Steven Universe, and pretty all the Cartoon shows that are good. You'll get the point.)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You should just Falcon Punch the opponent if they only have 1 stock left.
Ok cool. But can I Shine cancel it into a Nova Strike? Or do I have to use a Charge Shot? I don't know if I can get away with Falcon Punch spamming.

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I really want to try 5 nights at freddy's, maybe play it in the dark at 12.

Soul.

Ok cool. But can I Shine cancel it into a Nova Strike? Or do I have to use a charge shot? I don't know if I can get away with Falcon Punch spamming.
Can you QAC to 64 BAir? Can you do Bomb (PM Toon Link) > Forward air x3? Can you do Falco Down B > DAir > Down B > DAir?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
*Sigh* Am I the only one thinking that in the Early 2000's Cartoons (2000 - 2005) are way better than 2010's Cartoons? (Excluding all the Cartoons that are actually good. Excluding Adventure Time, Regular Show, TNMT, Steven Universe, and pretty all the Cartoon shows that are good. You'll get the point.)
I'm pretty sure a lot of people feel like that. I do too. Most of the 2010's shows so far aren't my cup of tea. And even more that feel like 90's cartoons are better than both decades. Of course, I think it goes by some sort of show by show basis.

I'm not into Adventure Time that much. But I really like Regular Show and Legend of Korra. 2012 TMNT is good too. Though I like the 2003 series the most.

Can you QAC to 64 BAir? Can you do Bomb (PM Toon Link) > Forward air x3? Can you do Falco Down B > DAir > Down B > DAir?
Almost, I can't get the last 3 hits. Maybe I should use the Metal Blade into Web Swing into Leaf Shield into Buster Wolf setup. But would that be too easy to parry once they have meter?

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
All cartoons are bad except for the ones that aren't

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Hey i got a mission for some of you to try

(This is a unlock character so spoiler)

I looked and a rumor for how to unlock R.O.B in the 3ds version without doing 50 matches

The myth is to unlock R.O.B in the 3ds is to beat classic with mr game and watch on a intensity of 7.0 or higher.

For people who have a japan copy will you try this if you did not unlock This character yet.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Hey i got a mission for some of you to try

(This is a unlock character so spoiler)

I looked and a rumor for how to unlock R.O.B in the 3ds version without doing 50 matches

The myth is to unlock R.O.B in the 3ds is to beat classic with mr game and watch on a intensity of 7.0 or higher.

For people who have a japan copy will you try this if you did not unlock This character yet.
I just did, it unlocked Captain Falcon.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
........Morbid. I never once cared for you liking me and others so much.

But now I feel like I'm going to get a screamer in my feed like Icecream on the street. Geez.

Welp time to turn the lights on for the night until Morbid gets less annoying. :denzel:

Last edited:

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure a lot of people feel like that. I do too. Most of the 2010's shows so far aren't my cup of tea. And even more that feel like 90's cartoons are better than both decades. Of course, I think it goes by some sort of show by show basis.

I'm not into Adventure Time that much. But I really like Regular Show and Legend of Korra. 2012 TMNT is good too. Though I like the 2003 series the most.
Ja. I really do miss shows like, Original Teen Titans, Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron, Old Fairy Odd Parents, Foster's of Imaginary Friends, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom